ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

World War 3 May Have Already Begun... In 1979

WW III Started in 1979

This is not very long, but very informative. You have to read the catalogue of events in this brief piece. Then, ask yourself how anyone can take the position that all we have to do is bring our troops home from Iraq, sit back, reset the snooze alarm, go back to sleep, and no one will ever bother us again. In case you missed it, World War III began in November 1979... That alarm has been ringing for years.

US Navy Captain Ouimette is the Executive Officer at Naval Air Station, Pensacola, Florida. Here is a copy of the speech he gave last month. It is an accurate account of why we are in so much trouble today and why this action is so necessary.

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

That's what we think we heard on the 11th of September 2001 (When more than 3,000 Americans were killed -AD) and maybe it was, but I think it should have been "Get Out of Bed!" In fact, I think the alarm clock has been buzzing since 1979 and we have continued to hit the snooze button and roll over for a few more minutes of peaceful sleep since then.

It was a cool fall day in November 1979 in a country going through a religious and political upheaval when a group of Iranian students attacked and seized the American Embassy in Tehran. This seizure was an outright attack on American soil; it was an attack that held the world's most powerful country hostage and paralyzed a Presidency. The attack on this sovereign U.S.

America was still reeling from the aftermath of the Vietnam experience and had a serious threat from the Soviet Union when then, President Carter, had to do something. He chose to conduct a clandestine raid in the desert. The ill-fated mission ended in ruin, but stood as a symbol of America's inability to deal with terrorism

America's military had been decimated and down sized/right sized since the end of the Vietnam War. A poorly trained, poorly equipped and poorly organized military was called on to execute a complex mission that was doomed from the start.

Shortly after the Tehran experience, Americans began to be kidnapped and killed throughout the Middle East. America could do little to protect her citizens living and working abroad. The attacks against U.S.

In April of 1983 a large vehicle packed with high explosives was driven into the US Embassy compound in Beirut When it explodes, it kills 63 people. The alarm went off again and America hit the Snooze Button once more.

Then just six short months later in 1983 a large truck heavily laden down with over 2500 pounds of TNT smashed through the main gate of the U.S. Marine Corps headquarters in Beirut and 241 US servicemen are killed. America mourns her dead and hit the Snooze Button once more.

Two months later in December 1983, another truck loaded with explosives is driven into the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait, and America continues her slumber.

The following year, in September 1984, another van was driven into the gate of the U.S. Embassy in Beirut and America slept.

Soon the terrorism spreads to Europe. In April 1985 a bomb explodes in a restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers in Madrid.

Then in August 1985 a Volkswagen loaded with explosives is driven into the main gate of the U.S. Air Force Base at Rhein-Main, 22 are killed and the snooze alarm is buzzing louder and louder as US interests are continually attacked.

Fifty-nine days later in 1985 a cruise ship, the Achille Lauro is hijacked and we watched as an American in a wheelchair is singled out of the passenger list and executed.

The terrorists then shift their tactics to bombing civilian airliners when they bomb TWA Flight 840 in April of 1986 that killed 4 and the most tragic bombing, Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in1988, killing 259.

Clinton treated these terrorist acts as crimes; in fact we are still trying to bring these people to trial. These are acts of war.

The wake up alarm is getting louder and louder.

The terrorists decide to bring the fight to America. In January 1993, two CIA agents are shot and killed as they enter CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

The following month, February 1993, a group of terrorists are arrested after a rented van packed with explosives is driven into the underground parking garage of the World Trade Center in New York City. Six people are killed and over 1000 are injured. Still this is a crime and not an act of war? The Snooze alarm is depressed again.

Then in November 1995 a car bomb explodes at a U.S. military complex in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia killing seven service men and women.

A few months later in June of 1996, another truck bomb explodes only 35 yards from the U.S. military compound in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It destroys the Khobar Towers, a U.S. Air Force barracks, killing 19 and injuring over 500. The terrorists are getting braver and smarter as they see that America does not respond decisively.

They move to coordinate their attacks in a simultaneous attack on two U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. These attacks were planned with precision. They kill 224. America responds with cruise missile attacks and goes back to sleep.

The USS Cole was docked in the port of Aden, Yemen for refueling on 12 October 2000, when a small craft pulled along side the ship and exploded killing 17 U.S. Navy Sailors. Attacking a U.S. War Ship is an act of war, but we sent the FBI to investigate the crime and went back to sleep.

And of course you know the events of 11 September 2001. Most Americans think this was the first attack against U.S. soil or in America. How wrong they are. America has been under a constant attack since 1979 and we chose to hit the snooze alarm and roll over and go back to sleep.

In the news lately we have seen lots of finger pointing from every high official in government over what they knew and what they didn't know. But if you've read the papers and paid a little attention I think you can see exactly what they knew. You don't have to be in the FBI or CIA or on the National Security Council to see the pattern that has been developing since 1979.

I think we have been in a war for the past 25 years and it will continue until we as a people decide enough is enough. America needs to "Get out of Bed" and act decisively now. America has been changed forever. We have to be ready to pay the price and make the sacrifice to ensure our way of life continues. We cannot afford to keep hitting the snooze button again and again and roll over and go back to sleep.

After the attack on Pearl Harbor, Admiral Yamamoto said "... it seems all we have done is awakened a sleeping giant." This is the message we need to disseminate to terrorists around the world.

This is not a political thing to be hashed over in an election year this is an AMERICAN thing. This is about our Freedom and the Freedom of our children in years to come.

If you believe in this please forward it to as many people as you can especially to the young people and all those who dozed off in history class and who seem so quick to protest such a necessary military action. If you don't believe it, just ignore it --- and go back to sleep.

• !llumenati

It's the little things no one pays attention to.

It seems everything starts over there one way or another. Bring back napalm and make one big iceskating rink. seal them into the ground.

I did a google on WW3 and one of the first ones I looked at brought up a good point that I never thought of.

A "nuclear induced Tsunami"

I can just picture them launching something and our people watching it then when they see that it is just going to land in the ocean they all just shrug it off until 15 minuites later half the country is gone.

If it happens it happens, I cant leave Jersey for another 20 years or so.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

It's always going to be a some little country that will get us into a squabble.

We need to have a strong pimp, bitch hand ready :aufsmaul_2:

also, time to arm our old rivals but now our newest ally in the land of the rising sun

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

We need a Government with some Balls :PutEmUp: and just go kick the shit out of any one who messes with us. :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank:

Or :rambo:

Bush tried. The way I see it, just after 9-11 Bush said you mother fuckers are gonna die. Then he saw ole Sadaam off to the side laughing and decided to fuck up his day too.

Unfortunately when you are working for so many people there are certain checks and balances to go through before you can punch back. When he finally got enough of an ok it was to late. The mother fuckers already gone and hiding.

TEastin

There's no question November 1979 was the beginning of WWIII. But I think something else led up to the hostage taking in Iran and it was Vietnam. When I was there I learned real quick how not to win a war. My commanding officer was more concerned about what Ladybird Johnson thought of the military dress code than about what the VC were doing on the other side of the hill. Granted, I wasn't out in the jungle hand to handing with Charlie, but I was spending 12-16 hours a day, 29 of every 30 days loading bombs on airplanes, dodging rockets and mortars, and I had to be concerned about shining my boots, my haircut, never taking my shirt off in public? Ladybird visited once and while the VC were out there shoring up the Ho Chi Minh Trail, we were......are you ready for this?....... planting flowers! It's no wonder that 12 of the 23 guys in my shop were potheads and most of the rest of us spent more money on beer than anything else.

Jimmy Carter became President soley because of Vietnam. He was President in '79 when the Islamic barbarians realized the US was a pushover, and unable to present a solid, united front against terrorism. We had a chance to show our stuff in '91 when GHW was President, but instead of fighting a war to win, he fought to appease the UN. GW is now fighting a war, not to win, but to appease the enemy! That would be Iraq. Not the insurgents, not Al Qaeda, but the immediate enemy is Iraq. Bomb Iraq, don't set up house, just bomb them and come home. That may sound pretty barbaric itself, but you fight barbarians on their terms. War is hell.

I don't pray, but if I did, my one prayer would be that GW wakes up in the morning, calls Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and all the other mullahs, imams, ayatollahs, emirates, etc. and calmly gives them a week to reign in the terrorists (you can call them insurgents if you want) or we are going to have a bloody field day in the Middle East. See how quick the funding dries up, how quick Osama is handed over, how quick our troops come home heroic and victorious.

On a side note, Israel is catching hell because their response to the terrorists has been "disproportionate". What the hell does that mean? Is this Knothole or is this war? Does Israel not use its Air Force because Lebanon doesn't have one and it's just not fair? And these idiots who suggest this are the ones we should be listening to?

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Follow the Money Follow the money the big shots getting rich you can't end it yet the gravy train must go on

I guess I'm naive enough to believe that honest, yet misguided people are running this war. Only fools would think that they could get away with prolonging a war for monetary gain. There are too many checks and balances in our system of government to allow something like that to happen. On the other hand, I wish I could say what I just said with a little more certainty.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

I guess I'm naive enough to believe that honest, yet misguided people are running this war. Only fools would think that they could get away with prolonging a war for monetary gain. There are too many checks and balances in our system of government to allow something like that to happen. On the other hand, I wish I could say what I just said with a little more certainty.

No disrespect is meant by this, but unfortunately I think you may be just a little naive. As "cadmn" said, follow the money. 99% of the time it will lead to the source of the problem. There are companies like Halliburton making 100's of millions of dollars supplying our troops and the Iraqi troops. Cheney was a top dog at that company for years. How do you think Halliburton got the contract over there? You can't tell me he doesn't still have his hand in the cookie jar. Hell, his arm is buried in it shoulder deep! Follow the money. Contractors are making a fortune over there. The prices they are charging us, the tax payers, are exorbitant. If those kind of prices were charged by local businesses in weather-worn New Orleans the government would step in and call it price gouging and not allow it. (They have in some instances). But it's okay if they do it to the tax payers in the name of freedom. If anything these contractors should LOWER their prices BECAUSE of the war, not raise them in spite of it! Isn't the U.S. their country too? But all they are doing is helping themselves, not the U.S.

There is also the actual political side of it. But I won't get started on that. I have work to do and it would take me too long to say anything...

Yes someone will always make money during war. There is money to be made in everything.

Is Haliburton a good company or a bad company, because Cheney was a high exec? If you ran a similiar company and had confidece in them and got them the contract, would you? If I was in politics, I would have my trusted friends helping me out in anyway I could. BOP would be the head of the energy Dept :sml (26): it would be the end of LED's for sure! I'd like anyone of you, to tell me what OTHER company can do the same job that Haliburton is doing over their in iraq. Answer, there is none!

All kidding aside this is getting way off topic and killing a good thread. Bottom line this ball was rolling way before the 70's. 60's or even before America was founded. This leads us back to the crusades. We are the Infidel, we either convert or die! There is no room to co-exist in their eyes. They know they can't beat us in a war so their migrating, they want to breed us out starting with Europe, look around you. Large poplulations growing especially in coutries who open their arms to immigrants (France). You don't see them condeming terrorists do you? Here in America, in large Arab communities, do you hear them speak out. Silence is all I see, they may say they have escaped the mid-east from persecution but yet they will allow their youth to be infleuced into the ways of hating America and philiosphy of "Destroy the Infidel"

You can sit and nitpick about "who is making what...it's all for money, oil etc" all day long just because of your own politics, but this is not about that. It's about a religion that wants to see our way of life wiped away.

We are in a forged fortress and the enemy is beating at our gates that take no prisoners, and their are those inside out fortress umong us, that are just as dangerous as the enemy outside and they don't even know it or some do. They will want to open those gates to the enemy because they think we can appiase them ot make friends with them. They will think we can co-exist in harmony, they do not understand that our enemy will rush in our gates and kill even them. My fear is in the middle of the night as we all lay sleeping, a group will walk over and open those gates to our enemy thinking they will save us. We will all get our throats slit or worse yet watch our town burn before our eyes.

I think we have a bigger enemy umong us, the ones who want to hamper our efforts abroad. The mainstream press, Bush haters, you get the picture, all in the name of hate George W Bush. This war should have been over along time ago but thanks to our press who has intimated this President to do the job he should be doing. These are the people who would open that gate to our enemy.

The only way America will fall is from within. Sometime in order to save something you have to destroy it. We may just see the glimmer at the tail end of our lives of our own civil war. Maybe we need that.

I can go all day but I have to prepare for meeting and contracts that need to be signed. But it makes me sad inside to thnk their are individuals who think this all beacuse of money, that we would trade in our young soilders lives for money and profit.

Anyway we'll still go out and kill our enemies and secure their freedoms just so they can continue to freely think that way. After all only 33% of our founding fathers had the will or vision to be for the revolution while the other were either against or didn't care.

Peace thru War :tank: :amerflag:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Guest Guest_Dwight_*

I read this man's artical in the editorial section of my local paper ( Victoria ,Canada ) and find his thoughts both sobering and hard to ignore.

George Jonas

This week's outrage in India reminded me of a man identified only as Shamsul in an ABC news clip. I wrote about him a year ago. He and an older man were being interviewed in a Muslim-populated area of London, near the subway station where one of the bombs went off during morning rush hour of the seventh day of the seventh month of 2005. Both men wore traditional Bangladeshi clothes. They looked unpreposessing, but the snapshot held up to the camera showed a young woman of surprising beauty. " Daughter" the man identified as Shamsul said. Apparently she was still missing, 36 hours after the explosion. The older man was the grandfather of the woman in the photo. " I used to hold her like this" he explained, as if an accurate demonstration of how he held his granddaughter 20 years ago might aid in her recovery. The father was still responding to an to an earlier question. "They can say, who did this, that they are Muslims," he repeated , " but they're not." In his white tunic , wearing a Fez-shaped headgear,Shamsul looked like a person in denial. Or like someone who had just suffered a devestating triple loss, his daughter, his religion, and his good name. The camera lingered on his face as he desperately waited for confirmation from someone,anyone, that the terrorists didn,t share his faith.

Non was forthcoming. Shamsul clearly anticipated that the people " who did this" would call themselves Muslim, just as people who did Madrid on March 11 2004, or New York and Washington on Sept. 11 2001, called themselves Muslim.

When he said " they aren't Muslim" he meant that terrorists who blow up trains or fly passenger jets into office towers may claim, or even think they're acting for Islam, but they aren't.

Real Muslims blow up nothing. They work hard, raise sturdy sons ,and beautiful daughters, and believe that God is merciful and killing is wrong. Real Muslims risk being blown up themselves when they ,or their beautiful children ,travel in planes, trains or buses targeted by false Muslims. Yet as a final insult or injury, Shamsul was now concerned that his London neighbours, instead of recognizing a fellow victim, would look at him with loathing and suspicion because he shared , even if only nominally ,the religion of his daughter's murderers. It was impossible not to sympathize with a man who, in the space of a few minutes on an ordinary Thursday morning,suffered a lose of this magnitude.

It would be comforting to agree with him that he alone is the real Muslim, and the terrorists aren't, but the unhappy truth is that they're both real.

In the house of Islam there are many rooms. Pretending that those who blow things up aren't real Muslims may postpone waking up to harsh reality,but sleeping through a war isn't a viable option. And we are at war- and not with terrorism.

Terrorism is a weapon not an opponent. We,re at war with militant, fundamentalist Islam that uses terrorism as a weapod.

So is Shamsul; so is Islam. In fact ,theirs is the bigger war. Muslim victims of Muslim violence dwarf non-Muslim victims.

The first number in the millions; the second barley add up to 20,000 fatalities, even after decades of global terrorism.

Of the three main strands of violence running through the Arab/Muslim world, two have been secular and one religious. A quasi-Marxist strand resulted in such torrorist organizations as George Habash's Popular front for the Liberation of Palestine, while the Arab national-socialistic strand spawned such Nasserite and Baathist regimes as Moammar Gadhafi's in Libya and Saddam Hussein's in Iraq.

Yasser Arafat's PLO staddled , some say bridged, the Marxist and national-socialistic shores of the pan-Arab steam.

Terror has been part of Marxist and pan-Arab nationalism, but the worst emerged from Islam's religious revival. Initially encouraged by the West to counteract Marxism influence, militant Islam grew in the hothouses of Wahabbi oil-sheiks, the madrassas of Pakistan, the CIA-sponsored training camps of Afghanistan and the revolutionary councils of theocratic Iran.

Eventually it resulted in al-Qaeda, as mobile, intangible and distructive as fire.

The malevolent flame followed Shamsul to London last year. This year we're seeing sparks of it falling in Canada. Shamsul can,t put out such a fire without our help, and it's doubtful if we can put it out without his.

Islam is both the disease and the cure..

Dwight

Here is some more food for thought. The below question and response was written with the U.S. in mind, but I think it applies to Canada as well.

-----------------------------------------

I just received this question from a retired Marine buddy... Can a good Muslim be a good American? I forwarded that question to a friend that worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply.

Have you ever thought -- Can a devout Muslim be an American patriot and a loyal citizen? Is Muslim American really an oxymoron? Consider this:

Theologically, no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously, no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Scripturally, no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically, no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially, no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically, no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically, no, because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually, no, because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically, no, because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or Autocratic.

Spiritually, no, because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish...it's still the truth. "

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Guest Guest_Dwight_*

It can be debated that Islam and the American Constitution, will never find middle ground. The point ( I think) of this artical is the issue that this is a global problem, and not an American problem, and it's going to take a global solution. ( We have to include the Chinese , if we're going to solve North Korea ).

I feel , dealing with terrorism, will have to include Muslim allies..............and , Yes - even the French. :)

Dwight :flag_canada:

Well as for N. Korea. We just may see the first dictator overthrown by ticket sales (2008 Olympics in China) If china wants it

I agree it is a global problem. All someone has to do is watch the news to realize that terrorists do not confine their attacks to American soil. Nor do they confine them to strictly democratically based countries. But in order to truly resolve these problems there needs to be a new world order, one where the major powers (including China and others at this point) fundamentally agree on what to do about it and then do it without hesitation, prejudice or reserve - regardless of the political cost. Unfortunately I do not expect that to happen in my life time, nor my children or my grandchildren's life time. In fact, it may never happen. As for Muslim allies, I would approach that with extreme caution. The ones you think are your friends are often the ones who are the first to stick the knife in your back - especially when there is something monetary, political or status to gain from it (just ask me, I know only too well). As for the French (meaning France), refer to my comments about what friends will do to you. Please note that I limit my remarks to the French government who are the ones making the decisions and not the French people as a whole. Just like our government makes decisions for us, which we seldom agree with.

The Olympic Committee will without a doubt work out a deal with China, just like they did with Germany... before all those athletes were killed. Follow the money...

What I was saying about the committee is, China has already spent billions getting ready for the 2008 Olympics. They will use this against China to get them to pressure or maybe even whack the little dog eating dictator in N. Korea. The UN can basically say. "You want the Olympics in 2008?"

What I was saying about the committee is, China has already spent billions getting ready for the 2008 Olympics. They will use this against China to get them to pressure or maybe even whack the little dog eating dictator in N. Korea. The UN can basically say. "You want the Olympics in 2008?"

Understood. The question is, WILL the UN say that? Or just pussy-foot around like they usually do. It seems whenever the UN has the upper hand they use it on themselves instead of who they should use it on :bukakke: :P

Understood. The question is, WILL the UN say that? Or just pussy-foot around like they usually do. It seems whenever the UN has the upper hand they use it on themselves instead of who they should use it on :bukakke: :P

Yeah I can just see them all sitting at a table in a strip club somewhere. But the rumor is thier suppose to use it as a tool against China, but I trust them as far as I can throw them

Yeah I can just see them all sitting at a table in a strip club somewhere. But the rumor is thier suppose to use it as a tool against China, but I trust them as far as I can throw them

You've got to pity China. It's like they've just been accepted in the high society social club, and have to drag around they're idiot brother ( North Korea ). The drunk one, with food on his shirt,and caught peeing in the hot tub

Dwight

You've got to pity China. It's like they've just been accepted in the high society social club, and have to drag around they're idiot brother ( North Korea ). The drunk one, with food on his shirt,and caught peeing in the hot tub

Dwight

:lol_hitting: No pity from me. You either straighten up the idiot brother or shun him from the family. Needless to say, it will be interesting to see what happens. Anyone besides me planning on NOT going to the 2008 Olympics in China? I cannot even begin to imagine what the security will have to be like. And how are they going to stop those missles? If N. Korea should happen to actually get some off the ground for more than 30 seconds, who knows where they may land... :crazy_pilot:

LMAo at all these ingrates who got picked up from Lebanon for evacuation bitching and whining. Leave them there, why the hell are they over there in the first place? To charge them $150 for a tix out of their and they bitch? Complain and compare to the slowness as Katrina?

They should have had their own plan especially knowing full well where they are, who controls the land and what is happening in the world

:firedevil: Leave em!

:war:

LMAo at all these ingrates who got picked up from Lebanon for evacuation bitching and whining. Leave them there, why the hell are they over there in the first place? To charge them $150 for a tix out of their and they bitch? Complain and compare to the slowness as Katrina?

They should have had their own plan especially knowing full well where they are, who controls the land and what is happening in the world

:firedevil:Leave em!

:war:

Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing. What are all those U.S. "students" doing over there? Or going to visit their uncle at a time like this? This is the kind of mentality it reminds me of: Let me think, if I walk out onto the Interstate during rush hour I wonder if I would get run over? :scratchhead: DOH! May as well just... hey, what happened to the "gun-in-the-mouth" smilie?

• 7 months later...

Something tells me now that they will be calling out 50% more troops of the 20k originally called out bringing the troops called to 30K makes me think something with Iran is about to take place, or make them more nervous. Hmmmm