ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Public Storage design specs

• Board Patron

I'm bidding a new Public Storage location near me.  The sign package page (for once there is one) states that we have to follow "Public Storage Sign System
Design Intent Drawings, dated 1/16/2019 v3.0"."    Does anyone happen to have a copy of this they would share?   I've looked online and they look to use white face lit letters, but I'm sure it's more involved than that.

Thank You

Rocco

I did a ton of drawings for the Public Storage rebranding in 2019 and 2020. Those specific guidelines are provided by Public Storage when they award the contract. If you've been awarded a contract, just ask your contact at PS to send you the current standards. They are robust and specific and PS has a format you need to follow when you submit the brand books.

• Board Patron

Angel,

thanks for the reply.  I'm bidding this for a construction company and of course they don't have the info.  I'm going to go by local PS signs and be VERY specific in my bid with a an option or two. Also, this is a "historic" town and won't allow 20% of what PS wants and am sure we'll have to revise when we apply. 

Again, thanks.

Rocco

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rocco, unless you are an approved signage vendor for PS you can't bid new signage for them.  Currently only three companies are approved to do their Signs.  Say hi to Pam! 

PS...we are surveying the entire NJ market right now but my team hasn't been able to reach out to you as it seems you are no longer an approved vendor for us.

Nikki W.

• Board Patron

Nikki,

I thought that we were still on the Stratus vendor list.   IIRC we recently got an rfq for this.  It's probably because our insurance renewed at the end of june and the darn agent didn't get all the coi's sent out.  Anyway, the contractor didn't specify anything about being an approved vendor but I'll let them know.