ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Remote Project Manager at your Service

For the past 11 years I have managed & operated a full service sign company, very simply, I love creating and building things and I have high aptitude for learning.  I thrive in demanding roles.  I have a solid foundation in the Business Management, Organizational behavior, Sales and Technical Skilled Trades.
I am looking to achieve a Quality of Life that is beneficial to my family by investing my next 20+ years in a stable organization.  If you are looking for an experienced organized leader who cares about the customer, profit margins, company reputation, has internal drive, integrity and motivation give me a call.

Skills:
  • Responsible for large quantity & multi location projects
  • Managed ground up marketing campaigns to include signage and graphic environments
  • Retired Army Captain 22 years of service
  • Secret Security Clearance valid till 2029

General Manager/Partner

Intrepid Signs & Electrical - Rosenberg, TX
November 2011 to Present
Took over a 2 man sign shop in Nov 2011, expanded to full service shop to include electrical services and marketing items.
I learned and managed all actives of a full service sign and marketing company:
Consultative Sales, Contract Negotiation, Product Planning, Marketing Planning, Media Purchasing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Website Creation, Logo & Branding Style Guides, Surveys, Permitting, Creating Plans & Drawing, Blue Prints, Inventory, Payroll, Project Management for single & multi locations, Employee Training, Forecasting, Creative Direction, Engineering, Fabrication steel and aluminum, Installation, Electrical Service, Construction coordination, Multi Location coordination, Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance management.

Company Density:
At Peak 10 Full time employees, 2 part time, 6-9 subcontractors. Fleet of 3 Bucket truck trucks, 2 Service trucks, 2 wide format printers, 2 plotters, lamination machine, 6 workstations.

If I missed something just ask me, I built the company. By my learning of all tasks I could train the staff in all areas.

Software:
Graphic Design Software: Illustrator, Photoshop & Flexi Sign, CNC Operation VCarve, Trello, Google Suites, Microsoft Offfice, Excel

Adam 713-301-000Seven