ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sign Materials Cost Rising

What's the biggest sign component rise in cost you've seen that you normally get, and what is it?

I'm seen everything from Neon Transformers to LED power supplies up 30% to 40%

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Everyday is something new that the price went up.  Alum sheets 4x8 used to be about $40 bucks give or take.  Now they are close to $110 AND im only talking about 0.040 thickness.  

No matter where you look it just out of control.  Our prices go up day by day and we can only rise our prices to the customer so much before we lose the job.

You also have to be on the lookout on the bills for materials because there have been times they rise the price crazy between the order and delivery.

Only a matter of time until Paper Signs are popular again and we can all make money again like the good old days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

3/4" acrylic for push-thru faces recently cost me just under $400 each.   Five sheets of 5' x 8' .125" aluminum was $1380.00.    My metal suppliers are only holding prices for 24 hours now.   I need a rebar cage for a job to move a pylon and the price was ~50% more than a year ago.  

I never made many paper signs but may have to pull out my OLD lettering brushes and knock the rust off of my lettering hand.