ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Do You Need Some Help With You Inkjet Printers??

We company own a professional technical team about inkjet printers.

If you need some help with your printers, just tell us.

We also can offer you inkjet printer spare parts and ink.

just like HP,ENCAD,EPSON, MIMAKI, MUTOH, ROLAND, XAAR, CANON inkjet printer parts. :beerchug:

jane@highwellglobal.com

Edited by janelingling

www.highwellglobal.com

Almost all spare parts and technical help offer to all large format inkjet printers.

• 3 months later...
We company own a professional technical team about inkjet printers.

If you need some help with your printers, just tell us.

We also can offer you inkjet printer spare parts and ink.

just like HP,ENCAD,EPSON, MIMAKI, MUTOH, ROLAND, XAAR, CANON inkjet printer parts. :beerchug:

jane@highwellglobal.com

Please Jane...if you're going to spam, go back to signweb!

WE ALL NEED PARTS, JUST NOT SPAM, IF WE NEED PARTS WE'LL CALL YOU.

In Jane's defense she did help me with some parts for my printer.. and did a great job....

However I do feel she should sponsor an add and become a merchant member if she want so sell product only.. It would be nice if she contributed to the forum with advice about printing or just added in conversation other than a sales pitch..

Edited by DERF

In Jane's defense she did help me with some parts for my printer.. and did a great job....

However I do feel she should sponsor an add and become a merchant member if she want so sell product only.. It would be nice if she contributed to the forum with advice about printing or just added in conversation other than a sales pitch..

I have no problem with pluggin the hell out of your own services. Thats why we have signtures, avatars, et cetera. If they're such a good company, I'm sure they can afford to shell out to advertise, and we'll be more than happy to view there adverts that way.

Not spamming up every forum, of every website related to signs. Slight difference, I'm not mad, Im not a moderator, but, if one person does it, this place will go to the dumps, because EVERYBODY and their dog will be spamming. :spam:

I'm sure their parts are perfectly fine, ink like silk, whatever, but theres a time and a place.

I have no problem with pluggin the hell out of your own services. Thats why we have signtures, avatars, et cetera. If they're such a good company, I'm sure they can afford to shell out to advertise, and we'll be more than happy to view there adverts that way.

Not spamming up every forum, of every website related to signs. Slight difference, I'm not mad, Im not a moderator, but, if one person does it, this place will go to the dumps, because EVERYBODY and their dog will be spamming. :spam:

I'm sure their parts are perfectly fine, ink like silk, whatever, but theres a time and a place.

I couldn't agree more.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Thank you , my friend.

So I will accept all of your opinions to my massage. If it make any of you unhappy, I feel so sorry.

So look, I will not spam any more in the forum.

If you want to know the news of us, you can go to visite www.bigpicture.net or www.signweb.com.

Or you can connect me .

So, sorry again.

Best wishes.

Edited by janelingling

www.highwellglobal.com

Almost all spare parts and technical help offer to all large format inkjet printers.

Thank you , my friend.

So I will accept all of your opinions to my massage. If it make any of you unhappy, I feel so sorry.

So look, I will not spam any more in the forum.

If you want to know the news of us, you can go to visite www.bigpicture.net or www.signweb.com.

Or you can connect me .

So, sorry again.

Best wishes.

I dont think anyone was trying to run you off. I think just trying to ask you to become a little more active with the forum than just selling your product. For example BOP plugs his product as well as offering advise, opinions and such. I dont think there is anyone that has a problem with that.

TEastin