ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Major Board Upgrade

Tonight, so the board may or may not be down for a while. Maybe even into tomorrow and into the weekend pending if I jack it up :paperbag:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the weeman? I want to see the weeman. :boobs:

Travis, would you mind giving me your home ph. #? I'd like to have a little chat with your wife.

SG, here are the things that have gone wrong with me so far since the upgrade. I'm sure they're temporary, but you asked. I've had to log in each time I visit, even though I ask to be remembered. And the last post I made had to be sent twice. The first time I sent it I got an error message. And most important, Travis is still a member. I thought we were going to do something about that and just blame it on the quirks of the upgrade.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Travis, would you mind giving me your home ph. #? I'd like to have a little chat with your wife.

SG, here are the things that have gone wrong with me so far since the upgrade. I'm sure they're temporary, but you asked. I've had to log in each time I visit, even though I ask to be remembered. And the last post I made had to be sent twice. The first time I sent it I got an error message. And most important, Travis is still a member. I thought we were going to do something about that and just blame it on the quirks of the upgrade.

Ouch! Shall I start posting about how boring neon is or something to help you out Joemomma? Better yet would you like my wifes cell #? Neither one of us care enough to answer the home phone anymore (yet we still pay for it, figure that one).

TEastin

Ouch! Shall I start posting about how boring neon is or something to help you out Joemomma? Better yet would you like my wifes cell #? Neither one of us care enough to answer the home phone anymore (yet we still pay for it, figure that one).

Unless you own a business I see no reason to have a land line. I haven't had one for over a year. True, I no longer get calls from telemarketers. And, of course, I really missed all those calls I normally got leading up to the November elections. The boss pays my phone bill. Yeah, I can see why you hang on to that home phone, Bro. Get rid of it, already!

joemomma

1946-2008

SG, now this may be an error or not. Like I said, I have to log in every time I visit. But when I do log in I'm taken to the home page and I can't find any direct link to the forums. I have to click on one of the latest messages and then click on The Sign Syndicate to get to the forums. I'm still having trouble posting, also.

joemomma

1946-2008

go to your browser pref and clear your cashe. Try that or if not you may have to delete your cookie. What browser and version are you using?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Other issues that I still have in the works are

Shoutbox, Chat (Might dump this noone uses it), arcade, memebermap

I was upgrading as you were playing your usual, Pacman :construction:

Working on a navigation bar on the front page too Joe

Other issues that I still have in the works are

....Chat (Might dump this noone uses it)....

May it rest in peace! We chat in the forums, a more controlled environment. Every time I go into a chat room, this old sign gent (I'm not allowed to use guy.) gets dizzy within minutes.

joemomma

1946-2008

Not having that problem here - did you check the "remember password" field?

I'd love to check that field, but it's nowhere to be seen. Maybe it hasn't made it east of the Mississippi yet.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I logged out several times in the last couple hours, and I didn't have to log in. I didn't do anything to make this happen. It just happened. Fortunately the Sign God is a member, and maybe he just took care of it for me. Thanks, SG.

Edited by joemomma

joemomma

1946-2008