ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

A Belated Heartfelt Thank You...

I meant to do this the other day but got sidetracked.

At the end of a great year, a BIG THANK YOU to our fearless leader Erik for starting this site. It has been loads of fun this past year, and I anticipate it will be as much, if not more fun, in 2007! Thank you Erik for a job well done! :clapping::thumbs:

Ditto from here on that! Frankly, what with his business, his offspring, and the lovely Kgirl (if those are really pics of you, Kgirl), I don't see where Erik finds the time to be so attentive to this site. But I'm sure glad he does. To you, Sign Guy! :beerchug:

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

Thank you thank you thank you thank you. My NY resolution is to spend less time on this, lol :P and focus more on real life things. I almost have it where I want it, almost.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

You must be doing something right (the nudy pics). Because there seems to be more and more folks joining for some reason (the nudy pics). Whether it be the interesting topics (the nudy pics), or the endless humor (the nudy pics), or just the general atmosphere (the nudy pics). You have managed to created a nice place for us to get away for a bit throughout the day to relax and learn a bit. And the nudy pics help too :boobs: .

TEastin

You must be doing something right (the nudy pics). Because there seems to be more and more folks joining for some reason (the nudy pics). Whether it be the interesting topics (the nudy pics), or the endless humor (the nudy pics), or just the general atmosphere (the nudy pics). You have managed to created a nice place for us to get away for a bit throughout the day to relax and learn a bit. And the nudy pics help too :boobs: .

Tra'vis: Root word - Travesty. Synonyms 1. See mockery, perversion, sham, distortion.

Shame on you Travis, for making a mockery of a very serious thread. Where do you think you are, the Sign Syndicate?

joemomma

1946-2008

• !llumenati

Aside from Travis---------------

Yes, like I've mentioned before----enjoyable site, good people, etc. Let's close the entrance now !!!

Great job------------Thanks for the time and effort, but why would you want to spend less time doing this and more time doing Kgirl, er, I mean, other stuff???

gn

My mom always told my brother and I, if you cant share it you cant get it. Come on and share the wealth my brother. :muahaha:

TEastin

• !llumenati
Yall are filthy....if only your mothers could see this :nutkick:

I just asked a question. Trying to understand why Eric would spend time doing other rigorous, possibly quite strenuous, extra curricular activites----------------Or spend quality time at the keyboard, bettering this website, definitely bettering the knowledge of the trade, etc.

But, perhaps, with better edification of the alternatives, I might be willing to change my line of reasoning, and rephrase the question to a "whynot" scenario.

gn

I just asked a question. Trying to understand why Eric would spend time doing other rigorous, possibly quite strenuous, extra curricular activites----------------Or spend quality time at the keyboard, bettering this website, definitely bettering the knowledge of the trade, etc.

But, perhaps, with better edification of the alternatives, I might be willing to change my line of reasoning, and rephrase the question to a "whynot" scenario.

gn

I'm not saying she is, and with such a lovely face, it's highly doubtful that she is, and I've checked every one of her 321 posts, and there's no indication that she has the tendencies to be one, but it could all be a very well orchestrated ruse on her part, and maybe Kgirl is just a bitch, and the Syndicate is Erik's stress therapy.

joemomma

1946-2008