ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

House In New Jersey

These are pics of a large house (600 amp service) in New Jersey. I don't think I'll ever see a Romex job as neat as this one, unless the same contractor does it.

Sorry about the pics. Paint is the only program I can get pics from, again.

post-181-1169276763.jpg

post-181-1169276770.jpg

post-181-1169276783.jpg

post-181-1169276793.jpg

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

These are pics of a large house (600 amp service) in New Jersey. I don't think I'll ever see a Romex job as neat as this one, unless the same contractor does it.

Holy... :dizzy:

Impressive! Looks like an electrician with OCD.

• !llumenati

Impressive indeed. Bet the guy who did this has background in industrial electrical (substitute emt / rigid for romex, and you get the idea...)

TD

"Freedom has ceased to be a birthright; it has come to mean whatever we are still permitted to do" - Joe Sobran

I was tired yesterday, I'm tired today, and I'll be retired tomorrow - TD

Impressive indeed. Bet the guy who did this has background in industrial electrical (substitute emt / rigid for romex, and you get the idea...)

TD

That was my thought exactly.

Don't know if the same contractor did this job.

post-181-1169390304.jpg

joemomma

1946-2008

• !llumenati
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, lol.

Personally I agree with Mark's assessment----Holy Shit.

600 Amps for a house??? And all in romex. Surprised the guy didn't cutom paint the romex for each outlet. Hope he got paid by the hour for the overall neatness of the job.

gn

That looks like one of Lanes neon installs. :laughing1::lol_hitting:

Just a joke!

TEastin

• !llumenati

Uh, probably not...

Reminds me of the neighbor I had as a kid who used to run his (homemade) arc welder by clipping the line cord to the buss bars in the breaker box with uninsulated battery jumper clips. This is before master disconnect breakers came into vogue. Nothing between those buss bars and the pole trannie but the meter and wire...

Somehow never managed to kill himself or take the whole neighborhood down in a blinding flash... :shocked:

"Freedom has ceased to be a birthright; it has come to mean whatever we are still permitted to do" - Joe Sobran

I was tired yesterday, I'm tired today, and I'll be retired tomorrow - TD

• Board Patron

Man that looks some kind of MAJOR energy management type system.Heck he can probally operate anything in the house via remote control or computer.I wonder if the owners even ever have a need to leave the house. Any idea to what the square footage of this place is ?

Man that looks some kind of MAJOR energy management type system.Heck he can probally operate anything in the house via remote control or computer.I wonder if the owners even ever have a need to leave the house. Any idea to what the square footage of this place is ?

7000 sq. ft. There is a large generator on the site. 5-6 HVAC units and a 3 story elevator.

Owner's name - Soprano, I think.

Here's a pic of the house from outside. Probably doesn't do it justice.

post-181-1169681131.jpg

joemomma

1946-2008

• !llumenati
7000 sq. ft. There is a large generator on the site. 5-6 HVAC units and a 3 story elevator.

Owner's name - Soprano, I think.

Here's a pic of the house from outside. Probably doesn't do it justice.

Sure looks bigger than 7000 sq ft !!

gn

• !llumenati

Could be running solar power.

The outside shot looks like a typical NJ Mcmansion. They are clearing out all the farmland and building houses like that.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati

Yeah--but Westcoast---look at the shop you could have, and the HUGE parties you could have!!!!!!!!!! Get all those lovely ladies that you have pics of, all in one place-----------. Course, is KGirl the jealous type???

gn

Course, is KGirl the jealous type???

gn

No, because we will probably be looking at the same girl, or she'll point a few out

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill