ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Isa Show In Las Vegas 2007

• !llumenati

Thought she had to carry you.

Don't forget---if you find something you just can't live without------------the show models are for sale, if not already sold. They don't want to haul it back, and are usually conducive to making a great deal.

gn

Should clarify-------the equipment models, not the girl models !!

Edited by Gary Nutting

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought it was a long walk when i stayed at the mandalay last time. Plus i get distracted to easy when i am out there. Yeah I like the girl models. We like to sell our floor model too but we are only bringing 1 alum. tube bender this time.

I will be in ISA this year. Good times in Vegas.. A lot of good information and time to catch up on what's going on and who's who..

Would enjoy meeting some fun people and hanging out in the CITY OF SIN :Tempted: .

People let us knwo where you are staying and who has the best deals?

I will be coming in from Orlando, FLorida. flying in..

John

John I'll PM you some reg info and hotel info when I get a chance. But you'll have to book fast

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

The walk between the Excalibur and Mandalay is quite long. There's only the Luxor in between, but these are Vegas hotels we're talking, and there is a 2nd Mandalay in between - not to mention the Conference Center being on the south side of Mandalay.

From your elevator in the Excalibur to the show entrance, I'll bet is over a mile. Not much, really, but add in the show walking, plus other assorting Vegas strolling (which everyone does) - let me just recommend comfy shoes. Oh, and K-Girl - wear runners or something comfy during the day and leaves the heels for night time. You'll thank me for that advice later (and so will Erik)

Hey there kids....

Let me clear the air when Erik said we are going to Vegas......He did not tell me there was a convention...I some how got suckered in.......

But hey, thats ok...right????? We are off to Vegas.......now I just have to get my priorities together while I'm there....uhhhh

I am actually very excited about going and meeting some of you......

I thought there was a tunnel that leads from the Excalibur to the Convention "hotel"???? So the walk is not too far, right??? Can someone correct me...this is what I was told by my mother who is a Vegas junkie and high roller there.......

I think I might be following in her foot steps.......:)

I JUST LOVE VEGAS.......

And yes....I will be the one carrying Erik's ugly ass back to the hotel..... :fhangover: or I might leave his ass behind if there is a better offer like a beautiful brunette..:) :fnd (1):

Yes there is a tunnel. A couple, actually, and they take you through the gaming floor at Luxor. Like I said - it's close in Vegas terms, which means it's still a fair walk.

There's lots of beautiful brunettes in Vegas and I plan to spend time with one or two of 'em :drool::spank:

Like I said it is a long walk. But I think walking 1/4 mile to the beach is a long walk. In vegas terms it is a short walk but not by mine. Espec. when you have a crown and coke in each hand and getting more the whole way back to the room. :thumbs:

• !llumenati
Speaking of brunettes Kgirl - who is this !#$?

med_gallery_3_1_5025.jpg

icon_114.gificon_114.gificon_114.gif

Yuppers, that is my beautiful sister in law. Her name is Geena and she is single.

Damn, Erik....

That picture could have been construed in so many cool ways...untill the word sister came up!

Stop before I blow chunks!

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You grew up with her, which is why you think she is the most beautiful woman in the world! :laughing1:

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You grew up with her, which is why you think she is the most beautiful woman in the world! :laughing1:

NOW I'm going to assume you meant the opposite of, "You grew up with her, which is why you think she is the most beautiful woman in the world!"

I never said she was beautiful, I especially didn't say "in the whole world"! I grew up with her yes, which is why I wouldn't say "beautiful" :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

NOW I'm going to assume you meant the opposite of, "You grew up with her, which is why you think she is the most beautiful woman in the world!"

I never said she was beautiful, I especially didn't say "in the whole world"! I grew up with her yes, which is why I wouldn't say "beautiful" :P

Well, you know what they say about ASSuming something :lol_hitting:

Woops - sorry Erik. She's too good looking - I never woulda guessed she's your sis.

I don't suppose she's coming along? I could use a "hospitality assistant" to keep the drinks flowing while all you sign people are visiting the suite that day...

http://www.xpressreg.net/register/sign047/landing.asp?p=362

Free Passes^^^^^

(Attnetion JohnP)When you get your email confirmation there is a url path for hotel reservations, their prices are cheaper than what I could find on the net

• 2 weeks later...

OK - so I was in Vegas last week for Global Shop / POP show - and it was a nightmare. Late flights, missed connections and finally a cancelled leg from Pittsburgh to Buffalo causing me to rent a car and drive home. Fuck. I almost don't feel like going back again in 3 weeks, but...

I'm fairly certain I'm going to book at New York New York, which is right across from the Excalibur where some of you are staying, and close enough to the Mandalay to perhaps get some walk-over traffic on Thursday. I'm thinking of setting up a small demo of our products and having a little open house - how many of you think you'd come buy? Should I upgrade to a suite for the day? Does 2pm to 6pm sound like a long enough window to host?

• !llumenati
OK - so I was in Vegas last week for Global Shop / POP show - and it was a nightmare. Late flights, missed connections and finally a cancelled leg from Pittsburgh to Buffalo causing me to rent a car and drive home. Fuck. I almost don't feel like going back again in 3 weeks, but...

I'm fairly certain I'm going to book at New York New York, which is right across from the Excalibur where some of you are staying, and close enough to the Mandalay to perhaps get some walk-over traffic on Thursday. I'm thinking of setting up a small demo of our products and having a little open house - how many of you think you'd come buy? Should I upgrade to a suite for the day? Does 2pm to 6pm sound like a long enough window to host?

Well, hell, why didn't you just offer to rent the suite for the night, have everyone over, spend the night, and have a real party!!

Or, maybe you just didn't know erik and kgirl well enough?????

gn

I will have the suite for the night - just don't wanna lock myself into entertainment plans just yet. Could be some of you guys, could be someone I bring along, or it could be something else I luck into while there ;)

......or it could be something else I luck into while there ;)

I like that thinking, always leave a little room for something on your plate :P