ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Flags of our fathers?

I saw this movie lastnight from Netflix, I was really excited to see it initially when the trailers came out hoping it to be like the movie "Pearl Harbor".

But I have to say it left a very bad taste in my mouth. It coming from Clint Eastwood, and I can't put my finger on it but it seemed almost very anti-american. Like the raising of that flag meant nothing and people calling the soilders meant nothing or redundant. Showing inside politics regarding "It's all about selling war bonds". There is no good and evil in war, they weren't bad people. Well if the japs had won at the time what would they have done and treated us? Look what they were doing to the Chinese, it was just as bad as what they the Nazi's did to the Jews. I know this is just Hollywood (Sundance films), they have no real perception of real life anyway but this is a very bad movie. I look at the trailer to the part two "letters from Iwo Jima" it gives the appearance that your supposed to feel sorry for the Japanese.

They were saying the solders did not fight for our country, but for their friends stand to the left and right of them. This is true to a point but not the reason. I have heard story's from m y uncles who rarely talk about what they went through, but as for WWII, they all volunteered after the bombing of Pearl.

Just my quick thoughts of this "anti-America" film. Anyone else see it with a different opinion?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

Haven't seen that yet, but want to. YOu could send me a copy-------------!!! Oops, that's illegal isn't it !! Thank goodness for the internet though.

gn

Hollywood is so jacked up!.... They piss me off... I see so many Movies now with anti American or political undertones that I can just do with out! I want to go to the movies to be entertained not programmed into voting for Hillary or buying into some environmental agenda...

Hollywood is so jacked up!.... They piss me off... I see so many Movies now with anti American or political undertones that I can just do with out! I want to go to the movies to be entertained not programmed into voting for Hillary or buying into some environmental agenda...

I couldn't agree more! :thumbs:

Did not see the movie, figured if it reviewed well it may not be something I would like to see. I do however know a man who hit the beach with the Marine Corps at Iwo Jima and he tells often of how much he loves this Country and he as well as others were ready to give up life to secure future freedom and freedom for others.

We have been so pampered over the years we really don't know sacrifice. What would we give up to live in freedom, and by the way freedom is not having to wait an hour to go through the airport, its walking on a plane knowing that a evil person would think twice about destroying innocent life.

When we ended the wars with Germany and Japan we left them a definitive message. Not to mess with America lest you be dealt with. No sane person would ever say war is good but we all know that war is sometimes necessary.

Its time to pull off the gloves and let evil be destroyed. We need to let our Military do what they do best, blow crap up. then let Halliburton fix the crap. If we would chase down insurgents and destroy them and the buildings they hide in. Collateral damage is a reality in war. The insurgents don't care how many innocent lives they kill.

What would have happened if politics got involved in WWII?

It all goes back to what we are willing to give-up.

Just my opinion, more rounds down range.

Send Statesmen to Washington not Politicians

Tony

M.S. Industries Inc