ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Wow!! :thumbs:

I can't tell you how much this movie relates to current US policy, inner politics on world events. Symbolism of relation in the preservation of freedom, culture, family and the ability to do what's right. If only we had a leaders and generals who openly voiced and followed through, leading from the front as they did in the Spartan age!

Now I can see why the mainstream won't give this movie too much press as how it can relate to us. What this movie also shows if you think about it, is how much we are pussifying our own society compared to our previous generations. I could go on and on but this is an awsome flick!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

From the commercials for it I was lead to believe it was mostly about war, blood and guts. Are you saying there is a lot more substance to it than that?

The trailer fooled even me and it wasn't until my parents saw the movie that I decided to see it remebring this battle in history class. The trailer does it no justice

But yes it is subsative up tp the battle, during and after. I'm not going to give out too much but I do enjoy historic based movies

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Wow!! :thumbs:

I can't tell you how much this movie relates to current US policy, inner politics on world events. Symbolism of relation in the preservation of freedom, culture, family and the ability to do what's right. If only we had a leaders and generals who openly voiced and followed through, leading from the front as they did in the Spartan age!

Now I can see why the mainstream won't give this movie too much press as how it can relate to us. What this movie also shows if you think about it, is how much we are pussifying our own society compared to our previous generations. I could go on and on but this is an awsome flick!

I went and saw it a couple of days ago and all I can say is... WOW. Westcoast Sign Guy is right on the money how there are such obvious parallels between the Greek / Spartan idealistic "free" society and our own. Ancient Greece is remembered and revered even today as a groundbreaking society who valued peace, art, the democratic process and freedom for all citizens. What is conveniently lost in our schools, and most people like to forget, is what type of strength was absolutely required to achieve it all. Without those brutally trained men who valued an honorable death above all else there would have been noting left of this civilization. Our way of life would have never happened. "True freedom is never free" Truly inspiring movie - though I would not recommend it for the faint of heart.