ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I Need Your Input please

• !llumenati

I have enjoyed reading what items have been posted. I was lured here from another forum site and have very much enjoyed my stay. I am new to the electric sign industry, basically I did not want to turn work but also wanted to learn the electrical side. Probably know enough to be dangerous. Have several question but little time to devote to learning. Locally maintenance and repair shops are not open to their "secrets" so why not joina forum where that is the discussion. Maybe I am stupid, but I love learning new things. This site has helped me a lot, mainly relaxing in the arcade. I just think more members who are not afraid of sharing tips and tricks.

As far as lowballers in this industry, I guess a lot of people are afraid of Electricity and don't want to bother. The other thing is if you can buy a plotter for 1500.00 and cut and stick some vinyl your a sign shop, but the same joe can't think several years down the road and purchase a bucket truck, crane, and other tools along with insurance. So I don't believe the market will ever get flooded. But from experience it is hard to get in a market where one company has a monopoly and has had one for decades, but slowly I am getting a few jobs here and there, just have not quite found the competative edge.

Signsource---you totally lose me. You say you're new to the electric sign industry, want to learn the electrical side, have some questions-----------and then say you have little time to devote to learning????? THAT is precisely why shops don't like to teach their "secrets". Folks want things handed to them. ONe question leads to an answer-------------but change the phrasing of the question and the entire answer is different. Is electrical dangerous---yes. Both for you and the clients building. ONe thing I like about this site is the abilities of some of the folks on the site, their willingness to help---------------but the desire to better the trade by teaching-----------not just giving away freee answers. You can get free, easy answers by googling just about anything. If you google servicing a neon sign I"m sure some yo-ho has put in writing the best way to service a sign and kill people all in one easy fashion. If you google how to learn how to bend neon you can find others yo-ho's that have invented the 60 minute vcr tape, now available on dvd to help ensure another quality bender. Heck fi you google correctly you can actually learn how to make a bombarder for neon out of a welder-------------and save a bunch of money over buying a quality product. And it won't take much time to learn how to do that stuff!!!!

Now, if you really want to take the time to "learn" the electrical side of the neon industry, sign services, etc---------------then stay onboard.

gn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great site. Hang in there WC mon, itll be big. There is one thing though....

on the left where the nav bar is for the forum links....its kinda hidden,, especially for us 44 yr old punks from jersey who need glasses.

Id like to see the link to all the different forum topics right at the top...in front of the BLOGS link.

Sometimes I want to just click around and see whats ailing people. Its nice to get right ot it sometimes....especially if youre looking for an answer to a problem.

As far as the notion that some folks wont share,,,thats so true. Ive seen it time and again, And its will always be their loss. To share your knowlage and teach makes yu a better person and you learn by doing that. But this problem wont hurt this site.

Its hard to say why you dont see the response youd like to see. Busy lives, less time to do things. I think its many reasons and factors.

Stick a cheapo add in a few sign mags. Hang in there. Its a wonderful site, and the love for your profession shows. You have built it, they will come.

WCSG,

As with most websites, it takes time for them to mature - give it time, lots of time. The amount of work you have invested in this site can not compare to the lack of efforts on other sites. To be honest, I check this site daily, usually read or can the message when I have time, but I am here. I can not say that for the other websites. As you indicated, the amount of interactive traffic on the "other" sites is minimal in this arena. It may be because we have just lurkers who are afraid to participate or perhaps no one has anything to say. You know as well as I do that the friendly atmosphere you have developed here does not exist on the other sites – for the most part they can be quite hostile at time. Especially with admin moderation. Your site has freedom of speech, which I truly appreciate.

I would not change anything in terms of design. And I certainly enjoy the splash screens! One thing you must realize is that you have created a place where people actually respect the other members. Off all of the neon and electronic sign board forums this one is the one I recommend to other people in the same trade. I have yet to hear anything negative about the board. Keep up the good work!

...big snip...

Now, how's that for a long rant??? Teach you to ask me to respond.

gn

Bravo!

...big snip...

“Freddy, all I have is helpers, I can not find experts.” I believe this statement sums it up.

Some very good points also. And this one I could not agree with more. We know of some people with limited time in the industry (specifically neon from my vantage point) who refer to themselves as "journeymen" or "masters" who don't have a clue what they are doing or why they are doing it - other than for the paycheck at the end of the week or end of the job. But as Freddy eluded to, this mentality is not limited to just the neon sector of the sign business.

I would love to respond at length (and many of you know I am capable of such), but I am under the gun to get a rush job done, so I will have to reserve a longer response for another time. But I will say that I agree with the general consensus that of all the message boards this is the best, which is one reason why I frequent it so much and will continue to do so.

Mark

• !llumenati

Travis,

The ISA and lawers are dealing with the Vermont problem. We have supplied information on mercury consumption that contradicts Eurocoms claim that they made. There is no area that is "to small of a market". As far as suppliers go they only care about their margins. Do you actually think that they will go in and fight, The only thing they do is drop the price to beat the competitor.

Suppliers are the ones who profit no matter what is used.

In regards to manufacturers getting together. We have asked other manufacturers to help with combating the LED thing with noone stepping up, John from Ventex and Joe from Tecnolux has supplied us with power supplies (many thanks). Have you seen any others make displays, promote neon, offer proto type supplies for mock ups (how did yours go, I never heard from you about glass for the display) Call the LED people to the plate at the shows (they hate when we show up at their booth and we welcome them to ours). Our biggest competetor knocked off our channel letter chart down to the exact brightness differences (they will never step up to the plate) they sent a salesman to the energy commisson in California while we sent engineers.

We are out there to help but the other glass manufacturers just sit aside and let someone else do the work.

Enough rambling and have a nice weekend

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Travis,

The ISA and lawers are dealing with the Vermont problem. We have supplied information on mercury consumption that contradicts Eurocoms claim that they made. There is no area that is "to small of a market". As far as suppliers go they only care about their margins. Do you actually think that they will go in and fight, The only thing they do is drop the price to beat the competitor.

Suppliers are the ones who profit no matter what is used.

In regards to manufacturers getting together. We have asked other manufacturers to help with combating the LED thing with noone stepping up, John from Ventex and Joe from Tecnolux has supplied us with power supplies (many thanks). Have you seen any others make displays, promote neon, offer proto type supplies for mock ups (how did yours go, I never heard from you about glass for the display) Call the LED people to the plate at the shows (they hate when we show up at their booth and we welcome them to ours). Our biggest competetor knocked off our channel letter chart down to the exact brightness differences (they will never step up to the plate) they sent a salesman to the energy commisson in California while we sent engineers.

We are out there to help but the other glass manufacturers just sit aside and let someone else do the work.

Fishing Nut,

From what I hear I should not be surprised about Eurocom and Vermont. But it does shock me that they would offer such a negative light on mercury as that seems to be the base of their business.

As far as manufacturers stepping up, no doubt that their seems to be only a select few to be stepping up, yourself being the ones out front in my opinion. Hats off to you, Ventex, Technolux.

As for tests being done, I am in the same boat as I am sure you are. I have asked for samples and was told I would be getting them (from more than just Signeye's former employer). Nothing has come yet. I am ready, I have plenty of EGL Designer whites and Ventex transformers just waiting.

Gary,

Didnt mean to loose you with my comments and certainly didnt want to offend you or Freddy. I just hate that I have to be classified with the likes of the lazy generation x. For the most part I am only guilty by association with that.

Back to the topic at hand.

TEastin

Hi,

Just a quickie - most things have been said.

In my limited experience other forums have much less activity than this one currently enjoys.

However, it is often the same old faces!

I am assurred by a vinyl guy that vinyl sites are always busy - the vinyl guy in one part of the country will never compete with another in another part of the country because they tend to deal locally - so they exchange ideas. Maybe neon companies are different?

If you think that people are unwilling to exchange ideas try the UK!!!!

Europe is maybe not quite so bad.

Keep up the good work!!!

• !llumenati
Fishing Nut,

From what I hear I should not be surprised about Eurocom and Vermont. But it does shock me that they would offer such a negative light on mercury as that seems to be the base of their business.

As far as manufacturers stepping up, no doubt that their seems to be only a select few to be stepping up, yourself being the ones out front in my opinion. Hats off to you, Ventex, Technolux.

As for tests being done, I am in the same boat as I am sure you are. I have asked for samples and was told I would be getting them (from more than just Signeye's former employer). Nothing has come yet. I am ready, I have plenty of EGL Designer whites and Ventex transformers just waiting.

Gary,

Didnt mean to loose you with my comments and certainly didnt want to offend you or Freddy. I just hate that I have to be classified with the likes of the lazy generation x. For the most part I am only guilty by association with that.

Back to the topic at hand.

And it is the efforts of EGL towards the industry that kept their electrodes in my shop about 95% of the time---sure they had their bumps along the way, but they were way out front in the fights !!! When we did the seminars that I spoke of in my shop----THEY volunteered glass, trodes, their ma meters, whatever I needed to help------------never asked for a pitch, just a continued willingness to assist !!!

gn

Edited by Gary Nutting

Many people who set up sites complain that they aren't getting enough traffic--and ALWAYS complain to the people who actually use the site. This is like complaining to the people who come into your restaurant that you aren't getting enough customers.

Opening a site or a store is one thing--anyone can do it. Getting people to come to your site or store is something else and requires MORE energy to get people interested. Usually when people ask for an opinion as you do there's an incentive offered. You offer none but chastise people for not using your site as much as you would like. Every so often I go to opinion-gathering meetings--on new products, court cases etc., where participants are paid in cash--usually 2-3 hundred dollars for a couple of hours work--and they're usually enjoyable. This is what a personal opinion is worth to people experienced in motivating people. suggest you attend a seminar in how to drive people to your site--using a carrot rather than a stick.

bruno

cape cod

...snip...

In regards to manufacturers getting together. We have asked other manufacturers to help with combating the LED thing

...snip...

That is not my understanding of the situation.

Many people who set up sites complain that they aren't getting enough traffic--and ALWAYS complain to the people who actually use the site. This is like complaining to the people who come into your restaurant that you aren't getting enough customers.

Opening a site or a store is one thing--anyone can do it. Getting people to come to your site or store is something else and requires MORE energy to get people interested. Usually when people ask for an opinion as you do there's an incentive offered. You offer none but chastise people for not using your site as much as you would like. Every so often I go to opinion-gathering meetings--on new products, court cases etc., where participants are paid in cash--usually 2-3 hundred dollars for a couple of hours work--and they're usually enjoyable. This is what a personal opinion is worth to people experienced in motivating people. suggest you attend a seminar in how to drive people to your site--using a carrot rather than a stick.

bruno

cape cod

I won't respond to this. I'm sure others will :P

I will try to be politically correct and not stomp on anyone's toes - but bear in mind this is just one person's opinion.

From a strategic management marketing perspective we can declare that the “war” on LED’s by either one or a “band of brothers” is at this point mute. It will fall on deaf ears. The answer is not to fight LED’s but to reinvent the marketing curve for neon. Comparing the attributes of neon and LED’s fits the old cliché of “comparing apples and oranges”. Yes they are both a fruit, but can be utilized in different ways thus allowing profitability amongst the different grower associations. The key is not to prove that neon is better than LEDs or vice versa.

We need to concentrate as an industry (manufacturer, shop, and supplier) to promote the different ways neon may be utilized. We must step up to the plate and admit in a certain case LED’s would prove a more viable choice over neon, and in other instances neon would be of greater benefit to the end user. There is no way the neon industry can fight the LED giant – at this point the economics, the legitimacy, and the credibility are so skewed in favor of LEDs that our industry has already lost. Further, ever increasing technology coupled with supply and demand will favor the continued advancement of LEDs.

Look at the variety of neon suppliers and manufacturers present. Many of these companies have realized that electrodes, glass, transformers, equipment are now commodity goods, and that lower wage rates in foreign countries are benefiting their bottom line. The syllogism of offering LED’s and neon is a smart move on their behalf since they are offering solutions to a variety of audiences and extending the longevity of their marketing curves. We can not fault each other in this industry and expect to survive. The choices these companies are making are adding to their existence – it is a smart move.

For a company to survive based on the route they have taken for decade’s shows no incentive for product advancement or future profitability. Basic business economics suggests that following an unaltered core competency will eventually turn the company on a downward slope. Unfortunately, too many companies do not realize where they are on the growth curve and find themselves at a point of far diminishment. In other words, to sit idle prevents progress and encourages decline.

Business strategy does not look at the present but looks at the future. And how does the future look?

OMG this is tooo much to read for my tired head! :vio (1): Maybe tonight after a 6 pack :fhangover: I'll work my way through the sea of text above.

Well to answer your questions??? I think this site is going well for only being around for 2 years.. I kind of like the fact that there is not much 2nd grade drama and more of a (as you say PUB feel to it)

If some one needs a specific question answered all you need to do is post or send a PM. 90% of my questions have been answered or at least been given a new direction to look in.

Edited by DERF

LOL

Mr. Neon, Checkers, Geary, Phishook thank you all for finally posting. You should now have full board access, enjoy.

Mr. Neon you were a hard one to find, there is a second "Mr. Neon"

:beerchug:

Well...it's a great site WC and KG!! And it's good to share experiences and war stories. No matter what. :war: :gathering:

~Gear

• !llumenati
OMG this is tooo much to read for my tired head! :vio (1): Maybe tonight after a 6 pack :fhangover: I'll work my way through the sea of text above.

Well to answer your questions??? I think this site is going well for only being around for 2 years.. I kind of like the fact that there is not much 2nd grade drama and more of a (as you say BUB feel to it)

If some one needs a specific question answered all you need to do is post or send a PM. 90% of my questions have been answered or at least been given a new direction to look in.

I don't know Derf---------according to the shoutbox you already have plans after your six pack!! THat one looks far better than reading this stuff----------

gn

• !llumenati

bruno

cape cod

Interesting how perceptions can be so different. As such, I'll only speak for myself, and my own perception of the original topic/questions....

The initial questions seemed to be getting at spurring increased discussion to create some constructive criticism in order to make this place....a place that is free for all who chose to come here...a better place, and a more vibrant, interactive community. I personally feel compensated by being able to use this site, and get info from the other members. Not that I would otherwise feel entitled to be compensated, as it is my choice to participate or not. It's not like we are paying a mothly subscription to participate here....if we were then I would be more likely to agree that compensation would be warrented. Simple requests for feedback are common place in business and most don't offer compensation for it. The fact that a business wants to improve their products or services, at least to me, is commendable. So many sign supply companies are so flaky, and unreliable... I would love to see just one of them ask my opinion on how they could make their services better and more reliable for me, the customer that keeps them in business. It would be in their best interest, as well as mine. And I would do it for free. Its not like I'm going to a time-share presentation. An entitlement mentality can be a dangerous thing. Sounds to me, however, like it can also be lucrative...at $200-300 per hour, you might want to change careers from a sign guy, to a business consultant. Seems to me like the term "givers gain" does not exist in some peoples' worlds. Probabaly reflects in other areas of their lives. Interesting, nevertheless.

Guido

bruno

cape cod

I'm in between jobs right now but and with a serious time crunch but, I don't want anyone to get the wrong opinion about my initial post.

I'm not whining or complaining why people don't use this site.

I'm mainly asking why the electric sign community is so silent and less populated. I've always been told it's to protect the trade (earn your way in) and not give out too much info to your competition. Which has always been my thought on the matter. A lot of posts just now verify it. I'm not looking to open a trade school but to improve what I've already been working in.

I'm curious on how to maybe motivate communication. Because it's not happening anywhere else, if it was, I'd be there and this site wouldn't exist. I can't tell you how much I've learned from others on this board alone, and I'm sure others have learned something from me.

I think from the start of this thread some have the impression that I might close shop or something, this board isn't going anywhere! There's a lot of good info already.

Believe me when I say, I'll always have something to say!

I have more to write later , but getting paid right now is more important than running a free board :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati
Interesting how perceptions can be so different. As such, I'll only speak for myself, and my own perception of the original topic/questions....

The initial questions seemed to be getting at spurring increased discussion to create some constructive criticism in order to make this place....a place that is free for all who chose to come here...a better place, and a more vibrant, interactive community. I personally feel compensated by being able to use this site, and get info from the other members. Not that I would otherwise feel entitled to be compensated, as it is my choice to participate or not. It's not like we are paying a mothly subscription to participate here....if we were then I would be more likely to agree that compensation would be warrented. Simple requests for feedback are common place in business and most don't offer compensation for it. The fact that a business wants to improve their products or services, at least to me, is commendable. So many sign supply companies are so flaky, and unreliable... I would love to see just one of them ask my opinion on how they could make their services better and more reliable for me, the customer that keeps them in business. It would be in their best interest, as well as mine. And I would do it for free. Its not like I'm going to a time-share presentation. An entitlement mentality can be a dangerous thing. Sounds to me, however, like it can also be lucrative...at $200-300 per hour, you might want to change careers from a sign guy, to a business consultant. Seems to me like the term "givers gain" does not exist in some peoples' worlds. Probabaly reflects in other areas of their lives. Interesting, nevertheless.

Guido

Thank goodness someone responded-----I was getting tired of standing on my tongue and not say anything------------. Geez, can't even imagine someone offering to pay me for my opinion about anything!!!!!!!!!! Man, lots of opinions, lots of money!! And I give my opinions to Kgirl for free!!!!

Maaybe we misread the intent of Bruno's message. Or assumed there was an intent. Or he intended for us to assume----

gn

"Is the timing of a site like this, for this aspect of the trade the wrong time?"

As this discussion relates to timing, I feel that the operative word is time, at least for me it is and it seems everyone else in the trade that I talk with. I am president of our company (15 employees) and I've been putting in 12 hour days for 5 years and I'm still behind. I am V.P. of the California Sign Association (CSA), which I call my "other job" where I get a great deal of satisfaction in giving back to the industry that has supported me and my family for 30 years while maintaining my awareness of the myraid of issues facing the sign business.

I'd like to think I'm efficient with my time management, but visits to forums such as The Sign Syndicate become a luxury I frankly can't afford. It's frustrating for me, because I like what you're doing here. I like the dialoque and comradarie, and even the silly things that go on. :hitbyrock: The frustration comes from not being able to fully participate. When I registered, I looked forward to sharing experiences with others that face the same challenges and triumphs in an industry I've was born into. Unfortunately, my typical day has not allowed such

"Is online communication too far ahead of the baby boomer generation who seem to run the industry?"

No, I don't believe it is. While neon and electric sign building are traditional trades, I don't think anyone can get by without a computer and DSL service and be successful in today's market. And if they think they don't need it, they're just in denial. So, the hardware and browsers are there.

"Is it fear of spreading ideas to your competition?"

While I have witnessed this behavior, I don't subscribe to this theory. I wouldn't be an active memebr of national and state electric sign associations if I was. I think the exchange of ideas and new concepts is like fertilizer to the future of the industry. Keeping ideas to ourselves is short sighted nonsense.

"Is it too intimidating getting involved?"

For many, I'm sure it is. The process of engagement is the most difficult. Once in, it can prove to be an addiction. There are always the lurkers and the outspoken.

"Is there something you would like to see more on/more of on this site?"

Since I haven't had a chance to utilize the site as I had envisioned, I am in no position to say.

"Is this site not serious enough?"

From what I've seen, I think it runs both ways, but not obsessively so. I like the whimsy and personal candor that I find here. It's fun without being offensive. :gathering:

Thanks for asking.

Skip

I need your input.

I started this site just a little over 2 years ago now after noticing a lack of an online medium for electric signs, neon and commercial/architectural type signage where fabricators installers and manufacturers can communicate, exchange/share ideas.

As I expressed in another thread (Vegas ISA 2007) there seems to be a lack of either interest or organization in this industry. If your a Sign Painter, Pin Stripper, vinyl jockey, there seems to be a bigger structure and organization for that but why not this aspect of this trade? I can go to other sites and I see very little talk about our aspect of the industry, so it's not busier anywhere else, this has stumped me. I can only think of maybe 2 or 3 other neon sign based websites and those are less populated than this site.

I have often wondered about a couple of things and I always ask myself this:

A. Is the timing of a site like this, for this aspect of the trade the wrong time? Because benders, shop owners, journeymen and installers of this aspect of the trade much older where an online community is of no interest? I come to this conclusion because here locally I've even tried to get some friends and acquaintances who initially sounded interested but become a "no show", and the age group is usually above 47. Is online communication too far ahead of the baby boomer generation who seem to run the industry?

Is it fear of spreading ideas to your competition? Is it too intimidating getting involved?

I've never met a more "hush hush" crowd than those in this part of the sign trade, whether it's here or in my own backyard. One big tool I thought would be largely used is the "Live Chat room" and I'm shocked to find it never used.

With restrictive legislature on the horizons based on false information, power consumption, unfounded Mercury falsehoods closing our industry down I'd have thought more communication would be about and not a lack of.

So my question to you all is a two parter. Getting some input on my questions above and also, Is there something you would like to see more on/more of on this site? What may be changed? Is there a need for more separation? I've enjoyed having a more laid back site where you can enjoy yourself, screw around and still get to the serious discussions (Treated as if your in a pub). It's a little reflection of me. Some sites are too serious, is this site not serious enough.

So please, whether your a first time poster, the usual lurker who never posts and you enjoy this site and having it around, I'd like to get some real feed back (constructive positive/negative)whether it's here in this thread in the public forum, or sent to me as a Private Message. I'd very much appreciate it :thumbs:

Or click here to email me

I have learned a wealth of knowledge on this site and plan to learn more since our main Customer base was vehicle wraps and Digital printing

but i have expanded and now have service guys and bucket trucks running daily

• !llumenati
"Is the timing of a site like this, for this aspect of the trade the wrong time?"

As this discussion relates to timing, I feel that the operative word is time, at least for me it is and it seems everyone else in the trade that I talk with. I am president of our company (15 employees) and I've been putting in 12 hour days for 5 years and I'm still behind. I am V.P. of the California Sign Association (CSA), which I call my "other job" where I get a great deal of satisfaction in giving back to the industry that has supported me and my family for 30 years while maintaining my awareness of the myraid of issues facing the sign business.

I'd like to think I'm efficient with my time management, but visits to forums such as The Sign Syndicate become a luxury I frankly can't afford. It's frustrating for me, because I like what you're doing here. I like the dialoque and comradarie, and even the silly things that go on. :hitbyrock: The frustration comes from not being able to fully participate. When I registered, I looked forward to sharing experiences with others that face the same challenges and triumphs in an industry I've was born into. Unfortunately, my typical day has not allowed such

"Is online communication too far ahead of the baby boomer generation who seem to run the industry?"

No, I don't believe it is. While neon and electric sign building are traditional trades, I don't think anyone can get by without a computer and DSL service and be successful in today's market. And if they think they don't need it, they're just in denial. So, the hardware and browsers are there.

"Is it fear of spreading ideas to your competition?"

While I have witnessed this behavior, I don't subscribe to this theory. I wouldn't be an active memebr of national and state electric sign associations if I was. I think the exchange of ideas and new concepts is like fertilizer to the future of the industry. Keeping ideas to ourselves is short sighted nonsense.

"Is it too intimidating getting involved?"

For many, I'm sure it is. The process of engagement is the most difficult. Once in, it can prove to be an addiction. There are always the lurkers and the outspoken.

"Is there something you would like to see more on/more of on this site?"

Since I haven't had a chance to utilize the site as I had envisioned, I am in no position to say.

"Is this site not serious enough?"

From what I've seen, I think it runs both ways, but not obsessively so. I like the whimsy and personal candor that I find here. It's fun without being offensive. :gathering:

Thanks for asking.

Skip

Your name was familiar. So------------how is Koze Boren doing??? Hopefully still active, and still doing the scuba diving!! You probably knew Al SKlar??? What's the latest on him being retired in Arizona?

Hope you find the time to share more------------

gn

Thank goodness someone responded-----I was getting tired of standing on my tongue and not say anything------------. Geez, can't even imagine someone offering to pay me for my opinion about anything!!!!!!!!!! Man, lots of opinions, lots of money!! And I give my opinions to Kgirl for free!!!!

Maaybe we misread the intent of Bruno's message. Or assumed there was an intent. Or he intended for us to assume----

gn

And Kgirl is always willing to listen to you GN........Love ya :) :kiss:

I would like to thank all of you who took the time and gave your input, your thoughts and of course your opinions on what WCSG was saying...It is good to see where everyone stands on certain topics and or ideas.... etc......

This site is mainly for the sign industry and for the folks in this business, but this site is also to make new friends who all share the same common interested (signs of whatever nature).......

Set aside from the "Sign" world, I also would like to say that I really enjoy talking to many of you (especially MR GN) on off the wall topics.......it is nice to know that you can come to this site and not just talk "sign" stuff, but that you can come to this site and relax and enjoy a few good laughs with folks across the state.....

I am really looking forward to VEGAS where I can put faces together.......I will see you all there......

Kgirl

:thumbs: I like this site lots of good ppl. :headbang:

Here goes forgive my spelling and typing skills cuz i can't do both of them for Chit. LOL a signman that can't spell ain't that a hoot :blink:

So thats why i do post often but i do read alot of posted. I started in this line of work about 9 year ago. I can do anything that has to do with a sign.

As for the chat i'd join it if i can just remember it's time for chat.

ok so that i have cornfused you with my post hope this id what you wanted to know from me.

Gregg

P.S. Kgirl your Cute (sorry mr. Kgirl) had to say it :whistling:

Edited by Gregg/Atlanticsign

:thumbs: I like this site lots of good ppl. :headbang:

Here goes forgive my spelling and typing skills cuz i can't do both of them for Chit. LOL a signman that can't spell ain't that a hoot :blink:

So thats why i do post often but i do read alot of posted. I started in this line of work about 9 year ago. I can do anything that has to do with a sign.

As for the chat i'd join it if i can just remember it's time for chat.

ok so that i have cornfused you with my post hope this id what you wanted to know from me.

Gregg

P.S. Kgirl your Cute (sorry mr. Kgirl) had to say it :whistling:

Thank you.....don't mind Mr. WCSG....he will live......

I totally agree with the "chat"...I can never remember to get on line at the same time.....I got enough BS on my mind......