ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Clear 3/16" polycarbonate various sheet sizes

Rocco

• Board Patron

A while back we had to do part of a bank debranding and had to order white polycarbonate panels for blank faces.   Well, I ordered them all from my plastic suppliers website.   When the door on the delivery truck opened up I nearly fainted.   I had ordered clear from thier website by mistake!   Argggggg!   To err is human, but to really screw up requires a computer - or an idiot using a computer!   ?  

Anyway, I have brand new, clear polycarbonate pieces cut from roll stock (Tuffak SL brand).  All are, of course, cut to particular sizes to fit that job.   They range from 72 3/4" x 96 1/4" down to 35 3/4" x 59 3/4".  There are 15 pieces in all, mainly 6x8 (nominal) sheets.    I can provide the full list on request.   No shipping of them.  $4/SF at whatever the nominal size is, picked up from my shop in 08109 (Pennsauken NJ).   I.E. that smaller size mentioned above will be called a 3' x 5' sheet.  Cash preferred, but will take a company check.  They have been stored inside the shop since brought and are either in my material rack or flat up against a wall.   In other words the sheets are in really good condition with no warps, etc.   I will consider a reasonable offer for the whote lot (total cost new was $2500+ also I did use one of the 4' sheets), but lowballers will be fed to my daughters viscous attack bunny!   ? 

I hope someone can use some of these.   I need the space in my material racks for a big shipment of aluminum. 

• Board Patron

I have a local spray sub (we haven't sprayed in-house in more than 30 years) but he's never sprayed translucent paint on plastic.   Plus I'd need to bring it back/forth, not damage it, etc.  Yes, I could apply tranlucent white vinyl to the back but with the better translucnt white vinyl at close to $2/sf and adding in the labor to apply it, i might as wall just buy white plastic.   A buddy was going to buy some of the 6x8 sheets but said the same thing about the vinyl cost, time involved, etc.  I was hoping someone needs clear backs for channel letters, vandal covers, etc.   

One of the guys had suggested rolling the sheets with white paint for that bank de-branding but it just seemed too "ghetto" to me.