ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Aerial Equipment

I was wondering what the equipment that you use for installation is typically?

Do you use anything to help with you exposure to the sun, rain or what not?

Lane who works in AZ has a cool little umbrella setup for his bucket truck for shade. He has a few picks in the gallery

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I looked for the photo in the gallery and in Lane's profile.

I must be missing something. I only see 4 for Lane.

I use an umbrella regularly and we have Bimini tops on both of the two man baskets.

I'd like to see the picks of Lane's rig as well as any other ideas people use for staying cool in the heat.

The sun shines bright on My Old Kentucky Home. So we don't worry about the rain. Actually, if it rains, we wear rain gear. If it's a heavy downpour, we find work inside.

I've gotten sunburn once in my life and it wasn't the 12 weeks of summer I spent in sunny Southern California in boot camp. The first week In Nam I got burned. Everybody else got blistered, including the black guys. I guess I have a natural sun block. By May 1st, I already have my deep tan for the summer.

I remember seeing Lane's umbrella and thinking at the time that nobody in our area has anything like that on their buckets and baskets. Well, except the Telephone wooses.

joemomma

I do it in the transformer box.

1946-2008

• 1 month later...

Here's something I rigged up for an install I did over the past weekend. Home Depot materials $20.00. This wall was exposed to the sun all day long so I prepared to stay cool :headbang: When the sun came to our backs we just slip let the back curtain fall :P

Now that I think about it, I was mostly inside sipping on a coke and telling the guys where to drill. :BlahBlah:

I got the easy job of doing all the wiring and doing the grounds. :sprt (41):

But, I was looking out for my guys :cowboy:

liftshade.JPG

Damn wall, 12" of tilt-up and rebar all over the damn place. 3 guys with 3 drills 9 hours for 42 holes :jackhammer:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Here's something I rigged up for an install I did over the past weekend. Home Depot materials $20.00. This wall was exposed to the sun all day long so I prepared to stay cool :headbang: When the sun came to our backs we just slip let the back curtain fall :P

Now that I think about it, I was mostly inside sipping on a coke and telling the guys where to drill. :BlahBlah:

I got the easy job of doing all the wiring and doing the grounds. :sprt (41):

But, I was looking out for my guys :cowboy:

liftshade.JPG

Damn wall, 12" of tilt-up and rebar all over the damn place. 3 guys with 3 drills 9 hours for 42 holes :jackhammer:

Hopefully it was a time and material job! I love those!