ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Back from Vacation..........Working really HARD

Hey the gents and gals....

I have been away working with my special little friends at school (getting my butt kicked) and then I have been spending some money that Mr. Westcoast Sign Guy made....money cures all my battle wounds from my students....pretty dangerous when I get my hands on my husbands wallet....o'well...

if he lets me......well he lets me......

Yeah life is wonderful in my shoes, summer is around the corner and I have been working out really hard...got myself a cute little GI Jane two piece from the surf shop....going to Mexico soon and then hitting the river life for a while.....

What is everyone doing for the summer????? Anyone up for the river????

• !llumenati

This summer I will be working my fins off, We are expecting another little boy at the end of August.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

This summer there may be a trip back to San Diego again to hang for a few days... A week in Monterey with the family followed by a few more days in Monterey for the US GP races with the homeis .. I will be testing my new toy at Button Willows and Thunder Hill, & with any luck there may be a track day open up at Laguna Seca for more fun. Oh yeah there is that f'ing work thing too... ahhhhhh..

Edited by DERF

Congrats Sean :thumbs:

Summer, as usual, will be work-work-work in the hot-hot-hot South... Hey, at least my wife will get to take a week off and go see her family in Ohio.

Work for me too. For the last few years my time off consists of a couple days off near the weekend to do honey-doos and play with the kids. Most likely the same this year.

TEastin

• !llumenati

River...sounds cool. If I went I'd have to buy myself a boat. Something I've been wanting to do for years. We were talking about doing a house boat for a week. Powell, or Shasta. Sounds relaxing. Crashing house-boat while drunk....thats my vision in the crystal ball!

This summer I will be working my fins off, We are expecting another little boy at the end of August.

Hey you...

Congrats on the little one coming......2 boys....you will have the time of your life with them...I enjoy my 2 boys....Let us know when the new bundle of joy hits town.....

Oh my gosh...

Doesn't anyone take time off in the summer anymore to go play.....I try to leave San Diego as much as possible during the summer and go play......of course, I do have to wait because of Mr Westcoast Sign Guy....never know when a sign is going up.......always hits me at the last minute.....damn that man......

River...sounds cool. If I went I'd have to buy myself a boat. Something I've been wanting to do for years. We were talking about doing a house boat for a week. Powell, or Shasta. Sounds relaxing. Crashing house-boat while drunk....thats my vision in the crystal ball!

Lets get the plans rolling here...I am ready for some fun in the fresh H2O....we got the 2 jet things.....

• !llumenati

Many moons ago my friends and I would rent a house boat for a week on the St. Lawrence river between Canada and NY. We would rent the boat in Canada and go back across to pick up the one who would wait state side with the bass boat and all the goodies you cant bring across the border.

Those were the days, A floating base camp. Every year we would seem to get boarded by the coast guard for one reason or another.

Will do when the nugget arrives.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Had no vacation the last 2 years,

The new neonshop and garages ( 9000 sq ft ) ask a lot of work,

i hope it will be done in september,and then......... :beerchug:

next year ill take the family to VEGAS in april -may

...snip...

next year ill take the family to VEGAS in april -may

Next year I believe the International ISA show in April/May will be in Orlando, FL - even closer for you and perhaps more fun for the little ones. :thumbs:

the little ones are olmost 17 and 15

my son will be joining me in the firm and as a welcome we want to show him tons of neon

The ISA show is for 2009 i guess,first he has to know the basics of the trade