ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Wholesale Digital Printing

Hey Guys,

I need a wholesale supplier for a digital printing job. I am looking for someone to do a bunch of printing for me for a high school here. I did some neon signs for them last year and they have requested some ideas about how to promote athletics in the halls of the high school. I suggested that we could do some graphics on perforated vinyl and apply them to the glass of offices throughout the high school halls. I need something that when the graphic is applied, one will be able to see out from the inside but not see in from the outside.....any suggestions?

:weld:

I'd search for a few members here. I know a few bought some big equipment. Only off hand I can think of is Jo Ann Yost, she does wholesale.

Tell her your a big Charger Fan :thumbs:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I too can help you out if you need some printing done. I have a new Mutoh VJ-1204 and my old falcon outdoor. I have media from cheap 3 year promo vinyl to 7 year 3M 180-ct.

We also have the one way window perf your asking about.

Edited by DERF

Hey Guys,

I need a wholesale supplier for a digital printing job. I am looking for someone to do a bunch of printing for me for a high school here. I did some neon signs for them last year and they have requested some ideas about how to promote athletics in the halls of the high school. I suggested that we could do some graphics on perforated vinyl and apply them to the glass of offices throughout the high school halls. I need something that when the graphic is applied, one will be able to see out from the inside but not see in from the outside.....any suggestions?

:weld:

Hello Dave,

Sorry, I'm a little late to the game... (thanks for the plug Erik) We do have quite a bit of experience with Perf and can also ship to you. We run a Mimaki JV4 and a Kodak 1200i. If you're still looking, please feel free to drop me an email (joanne@powerflowcommunication.com) or call with specs for the job and we'll be happy to get you a quote.

Best Regards,

Jo Anne Yost

PowerFlow Communication

951-943-8939