ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

BOOMCO Equipment (ALADIN BRO) STOLE 20k from me! BEWARE

• Board Patron

Hi Guys

So I placed an order for a brand new truck with BOOMCO EQUIPMENT in 2021, the owner goes by FAITH LAMB or FAITH RODRIGUEZ, and after making a 19,250k Deposit, Elliott delayed truck delivery 3 times and more than 6 Months after the date they originally promised and not only that, but they also raised the price another 13k due to material increases and other delays, so I had enough with ELLIOTT and decided to go to ALTEC Instead, took a brand new chassis that was delivered to Elliott and drove it to Altec and signed a new contract with Altec, which they built the boom truck right away and delivered as promised, but Faith was only authorized to sell Elliott equipment, so I called her and canceled the contract and Faith said she will be returning my deposit,  but then she disappeared never again picked up the phone, emails, texts, or anything at all, she is still posting trucks for sale on her website, Facebook, and other platforms, but she is not answering any phone from NY or NJ.  

I will be pressing charges against her, I'm in the process of hiring an attorney however, please be careful, don't do business with her, very sketchy business woman.   BEWARE!!!

https://boomcoequipment.com/

Address: 2516 30th Ave Dr E, Bradenton, FL 34208

Boomco - DBA - Aladin Brothers

Faith Lamb

faith@boomcoequipment.com

(941) 323 - 2762

www.boomcoequipment.com

Faith.jpg

Invoice - CAD Signs - Final.pdf Boomco Wire Instructions 1.pdf

• !llumenati

Why don't you or someone you know go down there and give her a Personal visit.  
I'm sure she will be happy to see you.

They are just the " Used Car Dealers " with a tent .  Ready to pack up and leave at anytime.

At the least, it will be warmer and you can get a quick tan

• Board Patron

Yeah, probably end up doing that on the upcoming months, that woman is a total Crooked, the worst part is that she was referred by Elliott sales team, these was the 3

truck we were purchasing from her. 

• !llumenati

Call Elliot and demand answers. Was she an Authorized Dealer for them ?......

Elliot is a big Company and probably doesn't want the bad reviews.
OR they can let it go because they have many other customers 
Then there is always the Sign Shows for you to tell your story to others

All my trucks are manufactured to my specs by STAMM, A Personal Professional Company that does personalized work.
It's all about relationships. And friendship building.

I never have put down any deposits for any of my trucks. 
WHY ?.........If I don't buy it, they will sell it to someone else

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

yes, very weird, that she would decide to steal money, doesn't look like her. She still hasn't respond to any of our emails, phone calls, text messages, she still hiding.  (after we purchased 2 new trucks from her previously and was always very good with emails and calls.)

I had to Open a ticket with the Best Business Bureau BBB, and they reached out to her, and she finally responded and she sent them a highlighted contract we signed and she had a clause that if we canceled the purchasing of the truck we would forfeiture our deposit, but what sucks is that we canceled because Elliott couldn't deliver and was already more than 6 months behind schedule and still couldn't commit to a delivery, and instead they kept raising our price so cover material increases. 

When Elliot came up with this, we  sent her an email and she agreed to canceling the contract and returning our deposit, we have an email where she promised to send the check back to us,  she was upset with Elliott and understood the situation, I had to fly someone to Elliott Warehouse and pick up the chassis, we had to drive 30 hours to drop off that chassis to ALTEC, and then flew the driver back to NJ, and all of that was at our expense, the truck with Altec Cost us $220,000.00 and we agreed to that because they promised to deliver when we needed, so we bite the bullet. 

I don't understand why would she steal our deposit!! we had purchased trucks from her before, we always paid, we need more trucks in the future.  She didn't incur any expense, all she did, was to place an order from Elliott that never happened, and according to Elliott they didn't get any deposit payment, and they didn't bill her for anything, since they didn't get to do anything regarding this order. 

signed CAD Signs contract highlighted.pdf Email.pdf