ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

We are having a baby!!!!!!!.....AGAIN....#3

Hey everyone....

I just wanted to announce that "Westcoast Sign Guy and Me, Kgirl" are having a BABY.....

Yes, we are adding to our crazy bunch.....this baby makes 3......

Ahhh, what have we gone and done?????

ANYONE??????

...snip...

Ahhh, what have we gone and done?????

ANYONE??????

Well, gee, considering you put it that way maybe congratulations are not in order? :blink:

On a serious note, at my age and knowing what I know, I do not envy anyone trying to raise children in today's society where :spank: is a big no-no.

On a heartfelt note, a sincere congratulations! May your family grow and prosper and avoid most of the potholes in the road that is life :thumbs:

Well, gee, considering you put it that way maybe congratulations are not in order? :blink:

On a serious note, at my age and knowing what I know, I do not envy anyone trying to raise children in today's society where :spank: is a big no-no.

On a heartfelt note, a sincere congratulations! May your family grow and prosper and avoid most of the potholes in the road that is life :thumbs:

B.O.P

Thank you....we are very excited......

On the whole "spanking" issue....raising kids in our society now is so much different from when I was growing up...back when I was a kid...man, we got our butts spanked by paddles/ belt instead of the hand...cannot do that now an days....

How things change...I tell Erik that I am always looking over my shoulder when I yell at my kids in public or I wait till I get home because you never know who is listening.....crazy out there..... to even think it has come to this........some kids just need their butts whooped......

Again...thank you.......

• !llumenati

Congrats to you both----------sut surely you don't have to ask "what have we done"???? I'm sure Eric will be willing to show youagain just what that was!!!

Okay---so, this one is a girl, no twins--------------so the family will still be uneven in numbers----3 males, 2 females??? That means-------------you'll just have to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gn

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It was the best of times....It was the worst of times.

Two and out for me! One boy, One girl.

Well, Great people have great kids, but I bet you already know this.

-Matt

Oh yea and when the hormones kick-in just remember WCSG did this to you :hump9:

steelers.gif

1976-2009

Thx all! It's months away but I'm going to go ahead and start stocking up on diapers at Costco, enough to fill a closet or two!

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati
Some bad news...this just got put on hold. I'm thankful we have two healthy ones now.

If I read that post right---------I'm sorry to hear that.

gn

She's taking it okay, better now than more further along I think.

No doubt. Kgirl, I'd give you a hug if I could but I'm too far away so this will have to do as a cheap cyber space substitute :friends: (Just disregard the last move... I can't change how I am :blush:

• !llumenati
Some bad news...this just got put on hold. I'm thankful we have two healthy ones now.

Dude....haven't talked to you in a while. I'm genuinely sorry to hear the bad news. We had the same thing happen between mini-me 1 and mini-me 2. Happened really early, as well. I feel for you guys.

Guido

Hello everyone....

Thank you so much for all the wonderful congrats....but as you all heard......

...... this little joy just could not hang in for the long haul.....better now than later.....

So....

Life moves on and Erik and I went to the river "Lake Meade" in Bullhead City, AZ......

This was truly one of the best trips that we have taken.....we went with another couple and had the time of our lives.

We drank and gambled and swam butt naked in the river......I mean we were so naked....

I killed a 24 pack in just a few hours.....had plenty of shots the first night.....

Wow...what a trip.....

Anyone up for a river trip before winter hits?????

Ahhhh....

Life shall move on......

Good part is.....OK, THE BEST PART IS....WE ARE TRYING AGAIN.......I WILL KEEP YA'LL POSTED......

Lots of Hugs and Kisses to you all.....