ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Info needed

• !llumenati

Looking for information on Kevin Rourke, ex-EGL person. I heard that he left-----would like to know why, and where he went, OR just contact info for him.

If its a secret----please email and I'll maintain any confidentiality.

Thanks---------

gn

Looking for information on Kevin Rourke, ex-EGL person. I heard that he left-----would like to know why, and where he went, OR just contact info for him.

If its a secret----please email and I'll maintain any confidentiality.

Thanks---------

gn

What??? Yes, it would be great to have some contact info for him and know where he landed.

Q for Sean: Is Kevin's cell ph. # still the same - do you know?

• !llumenati
What??? Yes, it would be great to have some contact info for him and know where he landed.

Q for Sean: Is Kevin's cell ph. # still the same - do you know?

C'mon Sean----help us out here------------

gn

• !llumenati
C'mon Sean----help us out here------------

gn

He must be out fishing or ignoring. Anyway--------------heard Kevin went to Arlon--but haven't been able to contact him, nor confirm.

gn

• 2 weeks later...
  • !llumenati
He must be out fishing or ignoring. Anyway--------------heard Kevin went to Arlon--but haven't been able to contact him, nor confirm.

gn

Just got back from vacation and doing catch up work.

Yes, The LED Anti-Christ has departed. He is working for Arlon doing Corperate specification only. He just got married and didnt want to travel as much, was given an oportunity and took it. He'll still be at the shows as a vinyl jockey though.

His cell # is the same.

Kgirl - Sorry to hear about what happened. My nugget is due in a week or 2, she started to dialate. I told her to have it on a Monday so I can have the rest of the week off.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati
Just got back from vacation and doing catch up work.

Yes, The LED Anti-Christ has departed. He is working for Arlon doing Corperate specification only. He just got married and didnt want to travel as much, was given an oportunity and took it. He'll still be at the shows as a vinyl jockey though.

His cell # is the same.

Kgirl - Sorry to hear about what happened. My nugget is due in a week or 2, she started to dialate. I told her to have it on a Monday so I can have the rest of the week off.

Thanks----I had already tracked him down and spoken with him----------------didn't, or couldn't wait till you tired of fishing and came back to take care of your poor, pregnant wife. Do you have the kids fish pole and lures all ready?

gn