ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

skyhook crane contact info

shooter

• Board Patron

Try the Crane Center Inc.,located in Mansfield OH.Phone #419-522-3737 & ask for Randy Heinberger.This was where we found parts the last time we needed some for our Sponco 40'ladder.They also carry parts for Skyhook & Skyhoist Cranes.Hope this helps.

DT-

Try the Crane Center Inc.,located in Mansfield OH.Phone #419-522-3737 & ask for Randy Heinberger.This was where we found parts the last time we needed some for our Sponco 40'ladder.They also carry parts for Skyhook & Skyhoist Cranes.Hope this helps.

DT-

Thats the one! Thanks

Ever get to s.p.i.? I do a little trade work at american diving/ dolphin watch

FYI, Phoenix was bought out by Manitex in 2003.

And from what I understand the Crane Center, bought All existing inventory. It looks like it's going to be increasingly more difficult to get parts for the old reliable skyhook. Looks like it's time to seriously consider an Elliot upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...
Thats the one! Thanks

Ever get to s.p.i.? I do a little trade work at american diving/ dolphin watch

I got ahold of him, thanks. They do not have the parts that I need. I'll have to completely change my rotate gearbox and platform to use what they have. Anybody else know more I can get crane parts for the skyhook? Or know of a broken one that I can buy for parts?

I got ahold of him, thanks. They do not have the parts that I need. I'll have to completely change my rotate gearbox and platform to use what they have. Anybody else know more I can get crane parts for the skyhook? Or know of a broken one that I can buy for parts?

try Carolina Crane Repair - 704-463-1838 http://carolinacranerepair.com

Edited by Westcoast Sign Guy
url

• Board Patron

Dont know exactly what part you are needing,but another one that has some Skyhook parts laying around is River City Hydraulics in San Antonio Texas ( http://rivercityhydraulics.com ) Phone #210-472-2123.Dont know if they will have what you need but might be worth the phone call to find out.I do know they have some used Skyhooks that they are parting out.Hope this helps.

DT-

Edited by Westcoast Sign Guy
url

• 1 month later...

I have a skyhook for sale. Its not mounted on a chasis. it's a 130' foot HD. Call me at 860-291-2436. My name is chris.

• 4 months later...
I have a skyhook for sale. Its not mounted on a chasis. it's a 130' foot HD. Call me at 860-291-2436. My name is chris.

Is this unit still for sale?

• 11 months later...
  • Board Patron

what parts are you looking for?

need to order some parts and can't find them, please help

phoenix corporation?

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.