ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sign*Search Issues???

One complaint I have about this service if you ever plan on using them, if you're on their website scanning for too long they flag you and ban you. As suspicious or malicious intent???

What is this about? Anyone having the same issue? I email them about the issue with no reply. Maybe I'll give sign companies online.com or the online yellow pages a try if Sign Search does not want the browsing time on their website, I would have thought it would help with boosting their stat numbers that they always send to us each month to show that your ad is being browsed.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron
One complaint I have about this service if you ever plan on using them, if you're on their website scanning for too long they flag you and ban you. As suspicious or malicious intent???

What is this about? Anyone having the same issue? I email them about the issue with no reply. Maybe I'll give sign companies online.com or the online yellow pages a try if Sign Search does not want the browsing time on their website, I would have thought it would help with boosting their stat numbers that they always send to us each month to show that your ad is being browsed.

We use SignSearch, but I've not browsed it enough to come up with that issue. I'd definately complain - if a potential customer can't browse on the website, what's the point of buying space there?

We use SignSearch, but I've not browsed it enough to come up with that issue. I'd definately complain - if a potential customer can't browse on the website, what's the point of buying space there?

Exactly

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I would imagine the reason they do this is to keep people from building mailing lists to call or sale to their customers and also screwing up their customer stats. I pay to advertise on signsearch and they give me stats on people who view my info and they probably want to keep this info accurate.

I'm sure a lot of people go there to search out companies to sell to and are not looking for a sign service. Hope this makes since.

I would imagine the reason they do this is to keep people from building mailing lists to call or sale to their customers and also screwing up their customer stats. I pay to advertise on signsearch and they give me stats on people who view my info and they probably want to keep this info accurate.

I'm sure a lot of people go there to search out companies to sell to and are not looking for a sign service. Hope this makes since.

This is true, I wonder where they get my email from for all those lousy sign product trinkets

• 4 weeks later...

I do a bit of web advertising but I'm still on the fence with these people. I think there service could be great if they refined it and marketed it better.

Edited by DERF

We do pretty well with SignSearch. I get at least 2 jobs a month from it. Pretty cheap advertising for me. Beats the yellow pages as far as price goes.