ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Good Ol' Truck

• !llumenati
Alright, which one of you old farts been around long enough to have driven this truck new?

C'mon, you know who I'm talking to...

gallery_332_48_24990.jpg

Looks like an old truck that DLM signs used to own ----------. Its surely an "oldie", just not a "goodie". Cana't imagine using yard space to keep it. You could always pull the plate number and check with DMV ---- it'd be an interesting story on how many hands it had gone thru.

I remember my first truck ------------Ihad bought it from a local, responsible company -------- and someguy came into my shop one day to get a piece of neon repaired. He comes in, inquires about the truck in the yard --- and proceeds to tell me that the crane, not the truck, used to be his and had been stolen. Course, I'm thinking he's kidding ----------turned out he wasn't. The guy I bought from had receipts showing where he bought it from, etc, and made good to me---------but it was kinda weird when cops came up to take a report. Probably not the first time a stolen crane showed up on another truck.

gn

• !llumenati
Looks like an old truck that DLM signs used to own ----------. Its surely an "oldie", just not a "goodie". Cana't imagine using yard space to keep it. You could always pull the plate number and check with DMV ---- it'd be an interesting story on how many hands it had gone thru.

I remember my first truck ------------Ihad bought it from a local, responsible company -------- and someguy came into my shop one day to get a piece of neon repaired. He comes in, inquires about the truck in the yard --- and proceeds to tell me that the crane, not the truck, used to be his and had been stolen. Course, I'm thinking he's kidding ----------turned out he wasn't. The guy I bought from had receipts showing where he bought it from, etc, and made good to me---------but it was kinda weird when cops came up to take a report. Probably not the first time a stolen crane showed up on another truck.

gn

But, if you ever see an old F-750, with a 75' Radocy crane on it -----------it probably used to be mine.

• 1 year later...
I bet that truck made a lot of money for someone,

It would be good to see it restored, but whose got that kind of time.

Josh

I'm picturing a metallic fire engine red truck with flames on the hood and side

airbrushed on of course

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill