ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sign Syndicate So Cal Meet

HAHA,

You're still around?

I thought Homeland Security finally made it's way toward you and whacked you quietly in the desert somewhere :cowboy:

LMAO....They'll have to find me behind the many proxy's first :fnd (9):

Speaking of 300?

THIS....IS.....SPARTA!!!!

GPP51015~300-Posters.jpg

:weld: Erik,

Can't make the August 22nd date DAMIT. I can probably attend the 15th. What about earlier in the summer?

:weld:

What makes it so hard for the summer is everyone has the crazy idea of getting married, why do people do that to themselves? :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

What makes it so hard for the summer is everyone has the crazy idea of getting married, why do people do that to themselves? :P

No shit..... I would not take a million dollars for the wife I have but I would not give you a damn paco for another one. :weld:

LMAO....They'll have to find me behind the many proxy's first :fnd (9):

Speaking of 300?

THIS....IS.....SPARTA!!!!

GPP51015~300-Posters.jpg

Not to change the subject....

ahhh...300, great movie......

HE IS SO DAMN HOT.....

This sounds like it might be a more intermediate~advanced neon workshop - but would it also be open to someone in the industry who wanted to round out their knowledge base, even if they never handle the product (and promised not to continually discuss rival technologies)?

Edited by YYZ

• !llumenati
This sounds like it might be a more intermediate~advanced neon workshop - but would it also be open to someone in the industry who wanted to round out their knowledge base, even if they never handle the product (and promised not to continually discuss rival technologies)?

Who's trying to kid whom?? You just want to go PARTY !!!!!

gn

• !llumenati
Who's trying to kid whom?? You just want to go PARTY !!!!!

gn

You never know what happens when there has been to much beer consumed, He may even be able to be converted.

Marko, you had a typo in your post, you must have accidentally put in the word "continually" He'He

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Though it may be a little more geared towards neon than other light sources of the trade all are welcome.

There may be a few LED guys in the crowd to spy, errrrr observe :P

smythe_disguise.jpg

I'm kidding, kidding. Would love to have you here Marko and more than welcome, any anyone who wants to come, even if their LED guys. My main objective is to have fun number one, better educate, introduce and inform everyone from top to bottom as much that can be done in the limited time.

Lately I've seen and have heard some scary stuff going on in shops and on the field the kind of stuff that would surely confirm certain type of fears, so to me these are goods shops to have to preserve the trade. I don't think and I may get corrected but, LED's aren't exactly starting fires or electrocuting anyone

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Were good for the 15th of August and should have it officially locked on this coming Monday.

Hey Marko, if you come you can meet my sister, I've mentioned Vegas to her and she sounded interested in helping you.

She's an event coordinator, that's what she does, she worked for Nokia and handled their parties and events, talk about lavished! Their budgets were hundreds of thousands of dollars if not a million for each event.

Anyway, I'll have event details out soon on who and what will be there so far to date. August 15th will be some awesome weather for this event let me tell you. If you have ever visited San Diego before I don't have to tell you, if you have never been here, bring the family here. There is a Hyatt right next to this location, among others. SeaWorld is right across the street from this event location. This event will be in Mission Beach, and it's in one of the most happening place in San Diego. Plenty of place to go, like "The Wave House" which is less than a mile away located in Belmot Park, which is an open amusement park with no admission you only pay to go on the rides with carnival games, also filled with restaurants & shops.

This will be a fun excuse to get out and enjoy the weekend here, at the same time go back home with something. If I was an owner I'd send my service techs out to this event. Travis/Gary, see you have an excuse to hit up your boss with, tell him come Monday you will give a presentation back to your fellow employees (other than happy hours and beach eye candy).

Vendors/Speaker Lineup so far to date

EGL (Sean Sulzbach & ?)

egl_logo.jpg

Ventex Technology (Bill Phillips)

logo_sm.jpg

Elite Lamp (Garret Churchill)

ellogo.jpg

Lecip (Herb Lavender)

logo.jpg

Community Environment Alliance (Edward Domanico)

CEA_logo.jpg

This event NEEDS to happen.....there is no doubt..... When can we expect a confirmed date E?

August 15th, will have it officially locked on this Monday. That's when I sign for the room