ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

"Guys", do your spouses volunteer you to do things???????

Ok,

So...here is my question......

Do you "guys" get upset when your spouses volunteer you to do something?

Well...it really has not been an issue in my household.....not yet....or I should say not until Erik reads this.....

See, my friend is pregnant and her husband who loves drinking with Erik....well he needs help moving some things around and I have volunteered Erik to help him out.....:) Erik, just doesn't know it yet????? :)

So....with that being said.... what do you all do when your spouses volunteer you to do something?

Do you do it with a smile on your face or do you get pissy with them?

I thought I would ask, because I know this might be an issue.....:)

• !llumenati

My wife gets me all worked up before she asks me to help some one. She knows this way I have to say yes or I get cut off.

I'm not recommending this practice but it has always worked on me.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati
Ok,

So...here is my question......

Do you "guys" get upset when your spouses volunteer you to do something?

Well...it really has not been an issue in my household.....not yet....or I should say not until Erik reads this.....

See, my friend is pregnant and her husband who loves drinking with Erik....well he needs help moving some things around and I have volunteered Erik to help him out.....:) Erik, just doesn't know it yet????? :)

So....with that being said.... what do you all do when your spouses volunteer you to do something?

Do you do it with a smile on your face or do you get pissy with them?

I thought I would ask, because I know this might be an issue.....:)

Always with a smile ----------------

gn

• !llumenati
It's sooooo nice to walk into the forum to find out what I have to do this weekend

Dont answer her yet, you might get lucky

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati
It's sooooo nice to walk into the forum to find out what I have to do this weekend

Hey, didn't you notice my "Always with a smile ----------------"?????????

She volunteers you for a "favor", you, in return, get to volunteer Kgirl for a "favor". What in the world did you think the "smile" was for -------moving stuff??? uh, uh. And its a good thing it was posted here -------- that's called committment and fair play.

gn

She volunteers you for a "favor", you, in return, get to volunteer Kgirl for a "favor". What in the world did you think the "smile" was for -------moving stuff??? uh, uh. And its a good thing it was posted here -------- that's called committment and fair play.

gn

This is true, the unseen fortunes for some would call a misfortune. Now I'm wondering what would have been a better way to find out on this board since we live in the same house together, by thread or a PM :vio (33):

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

My wife gets me all worked up before she asks me to help some one. She knows this way I have to say yes or I get cut off.

I'm not recommending this practice but it has always worked on me.

:)

Yes,

I have to meet your wife...we have this topic in common...good girl.....:) ha ha ha

Well,

If I tell you...you seem to always hear what you want to hear......If you read it, well then...there is NO EXCUSE......:)

gn

AHHHH,

That was funny......you always crack me up....I knew what you meant.......Yeah, today is Friday and the favor is coming....I am sure of it..:)

This is true, the unseen fortunes for some would call a misfortune. Now I'm wondering what would have been a better way to find out on this board since we live in the same house together, by thread or a PM :vio (33):

hee hee hee......your so lucky to have me.......

My wife volunteers me for stuff all the damn time. Don't matter though....I married way over my head and she gladly puts up with my ass and all my buddies......I wouldn't if I were her, but that is why I don't hesitate to oblige her with these requests.

We are on SPRING BREAK till next week so I think I'll go punch a few holes in the ole liver at the beach.......Life is soooooooooo good.

Still wish Erik had the summer get together earlier in the summer. I probably can't come on August 15 dammit..... but that shouldn't curb the enthusiasm. The concept is awesome and it is something that should quite possibly be alternated between coasts.

:weld: