ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Apple iPhone

Well i finally picked up my phone a couple of days ago and have since wondered what I've been doing all these years before having one. I waited a while since the release to get away from all the tech nerds who camped out for days just to get one. It's really my portable office away from the office.

Now this leads me to my question, for those who have one are you using any handy apps that you installed into it to help you with business? The list of apps to install seem endless. Right now I'm just using ical, contacts safari, getting my mail and safari to manage this site :P

I just installed eBay, Facebook, & sportsB to see all the current sports scores and news.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati

I would love to get something like that but I go through about 4 phones a year.

If its not attached to me I'll loose it, break it or sink it.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

Bad part about having an iPhone. If you loose it you are screwed! No phone insurance available right now. And if you loose it, it appears the phone price bumps up to $600-$1k

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I don't have an iPhone. I have the ATT Tilt.

My daughter had the iPhone for a couple of days last year and then took it back and got the Tilt. The biggest let down back then was the lack of 3G support. They have since corrected that problem though. So, I think it is a good compromise between a regular cell phone and a full Pocket PC phone like the Tilt.

I'm not current on what apps are available for the iPhone. But, just having the internet connectivity of 3G sppeds is awesome. I Google shit all day.

I also use Google Maps, Virtual Earth Mobile, Live Search along with the built in GPS all the time. I think Google Maps comes pre-installed on the iPhone.

I carry a laptop with me most of the time and I can use the Tilt to connect my laptop either through the USB port or over Blue tooth with very good speeds in most places. Though Blue Tooth can be a little less reliable due to interference. I know people were having a problem connecting PCs to the internet through the iPhone when it first came out. But, given that it is now a 3G capable device I am sure that they have written something for you phone.

Having a touch screen is great and I can't see every going back to anything else. The cameras and the way these phones photo software works makes them real fun to work with. And people are real impressed when they see you spinning, zooming, panning and editing photos with your fingers.

Bottom line is these devices are a blast and once you have a phone that can do what these things can do, I can't see ever toting just a phone ever again. :thumbs: