ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Mom's should have more than just "Mother's day"!!!!

Kgirl

Hey there everyone.....

How have ya'll been? Welp, today is Thursday and already I need a drink.....is it Friday yet???

I swear, I personally think, us mommies and wives need more than just a "mother's day" to celebrate. I think we should get a week off and go on vacation and leave all the household duties to the daddy/ husband. I am totally sh.t out by the time Friday rolls around. Between work, kids sports and house hold things...damn....somebody needs to pay my ass. :)

Yeah, it's one of those days where I am complaining...sorry....I think I need a nap....

I feel like there is no time......time flies by.......

Maybe, I should get a house keeper......maybe that will give me more time to do my things......

Erik, you reading this? lets get someone to clean the house....you sure as hell DONT........:)....

How is everyone's week been so far? Truthfully,mine started off bad...with the sh.ts.........

You know that when you go to work Monday and things are bad...your whole week is going to be rough.....for those of you that do not know what I do...I work with special needs kids... I love my students, but damn, when it comes to them sh.tting in their pants and swinging it around...damn, your having bad day......yeah, that is how my Monday started...poop was everywhere...even on my shirt!!! Thank god my husband (west coast sign guy) does the laundry......sorry Erik, but I am not washing my clothes. :)

So needless to say, this whole week has been the sh.ts....I went home sick yesterday...then today I had court. What else????

Vacation time for just me......

What's that saying "Calgon, take me away"....

Everyone.....have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Thanks for listening to me complain....Erik is too busy on the router table.....whatever!!!!!

• !llumenati

Well, guess my week didn't start off with kids pooping------but it was still a sht week. But tomorrow is Friday. Maybe Erik will change the "pay your ass", to "pat your ass", and it'll make you feel better.

Hope the weekend is at least better-------------

gn

It's a double edged sword being self-employed, and having your significant *cough* other, work with you.

With her working for me and changing her employment we come to:

Don't pay Health Insurance------> :Tempted: <----------Pay for health insurance

Why can't I be a stay at home dad? :crazy:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Well, guess my week didn't start off with kids pooping------but it was still a sht week. But tomorrow is Friday. Maybe Erik will change the "pay your ass", to "pat your ass", and it'll make you feel better.

Hope the weekend is at least better-------------

gn

Ok, that is what I am talking about....he (Erik) called me today at work before I took my students on a field trip.....he got a babysitter for Saturday....few drinks and there will be more than just patten the ass...:) less than 24 hours to go......

What ever happened to the old fashioned, "house wife?" Where did they go?

NOT HERE.......Remember, you did not want a goody goody wife........

WATCH YOURSELF MR!!!!!

I thought you were going to start selling signs?

Well,

I started to read up on some things...Erik gave me folder after folder and I felt like I was going to school......It is really hard to learn about this shit when I am running around after my students and then I come home and need to take care of my own 3 kids (Erik being one of them).....

I am so lost......I went out and passed out business cards, got some numbers and passed that shit onto Erik......ahhhhhh

Is it Thanksgiving break yet??????

It's a double edged sword being self-employed, and having your significant *cough* other, work with you.

With her working for me and changing her employment we come to:

Don't pay Health Insurance------> :Tempted: <----------Pay for health insurance

Why can't I be a stay at home dad? :crazy:

You stay at home...I have seen you cook and clean...NO THANKS...just do your thing.......make a mess and I clean it up.

Health Insurance is a main issue......what to do.......why don't you put your ass on the corner.......:) or find a rich lonely old lady and she can support us all. I can be her maid, live in her big house and you can sneak into my room at night when she is passed out from her martinis that I made her. O' yeah, we have the kids...they can come too.

That's the life...LOL

YA'LL think I'm kidding...hell no!!!!! Get busy Erik

I dont know her man. A woman can be like a car, when they get to demanding it is time to start looking around and planning the trade in. Sure you can fix it this time, such as to get a babysitter for the night, but eventually it just wont be cost effective to keep paying the mechanic. Just a thought.

TEastin

• !llumenati
I dont know her man. A woman can be like a car, when they get to demanding it is time to start looking around and planning the trade in. Sure you can fix it this time, such as to get a babysitter for the night, but eventually it just wont be cost effective to keep paying the mechanic. Just a thought.

Ouch-----.

YOUR RIGHT...YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!!!!!!!! AT ALL.......

YOU MAY WANT TO WATCH YOURSELF...I'M A BITCH, SO WATCH OUT "TRAVIS"