ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Wholesale sign company list - LEED compliance

As the economy shifts we are starting to see the increased use of subcontracted services that can localize manufacturing to the end location. Especially now when LEED certification is becoming more of an issue and people want to cut transportation cost of manufactured materials.

Would it be possible to start a directory of wholesale sign companies on Sign Syndicate? Could be a good reference point for a lot of larger national sign companies.

I've been looking into creating a interactive directory of wholesale sign builders, national sign companies & service installers for some time now. I'll look more into this after I do a major upgrade coming up around Christmas time.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I like the Idea since we do about 80% of our business as wholesale. Channel letters, custom cabinets ect....

I just got off the phone with LEED guy from Pulte Homes who said that localized building for national sign campaigns would be a major component of companies assisting their end customers in getting LEED credits...so regional wholesale is the way to go.

• 2 years later...

I would like to be part of this. We are 100% wholesale of channel letters,routed products in northern indiana. We just obtained our UL Certification a few months ago and need to find a great network of sign companies that need this Vendored type item, but more local to our region to keep shipping at its lowest. We offer delivery within 100 mile radius, Saves that customer tons just in shipping.

Hi Tim,

Noticed this post and thought I'd point you to a special I'm running today.

Maybe it might be of interest. BTW, welcome to the SS!

:Welcome2:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 3 months later...

I think it would be great also to add to the Wholesale List all international companies.

Here is one in New Zealand that is pretty good

MAG Assembly

http://www.magassembly.com

Would like to know who wholesale companies around the world - who are the big ones in Central America, Scandinavia, Canada, Spain, etc

Edited by Manuel Lynch