ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Problems In Letterville?

Read that Thread Sign Guy, pretty lame over there. Also read some of the other locked topics. Seems like people either forgot to, or need to take some meds. And, what the hell is OT? It's always on their topic names. I though you handled pretty well with it though. Seems like some of the members over there think they seem to be on a high tower or something, and can walk thru rain. I was going to post something but it seemd like it didn't need anymore gas to the fire

I'm lost.....

I tried applying 3 times now to letterville...first time I got an email with what I did wrong, changed it. Emailed them twice since. No response. Not really sure what this has to do with your comment though.

-Marek

It's pretty slow over there Marek, I didn't get accepted till weeks after I finally got my admit in. SG, yes very lame. But my wife looked at it too for shits and giggles because sometimes I have to question myself if I may have originally asked the question wrong, and she said maybe a little but not in the sense to get the feedback I did. I mean I was gettign positive feedback from a few then all of a sudden there was miscommunication with one female sign maker in a reference I made about a quote from a movie with nothing to do with her husband who just posted his thoughts in regard to my post. Then it snowballed form there, some other sign chick said I was arrogant, lol... in the way I was coming into the forum being new and all with my humor not being funny to her and blah blah blah, you've read it you get the picture. So I didn't like the way she was trying to portay my persona to everyone else twisting what I was posting (quoting part of my post to make it seem in a fashion other than what I was laying down). Damn my head hurts right now, damn 1shot paint..... :blink: Oh yeah then her lil buddies come in and just blow it all out of proportion. I even got a PM or it was forwarded to me about the second sign chick going around contacting peeps about my post and one even had her calling me a newbie schmuck or something, they have a very wierd notiifcation in that forum, it just flashes in front of my screen for a brief second the goes away. Maybe it's because I'm on a mac or not a paid member. So I dunno, I just think it's funny & I actually just wanted it to go on, I found it entertaining. I mean to argue back with facts and substance and all they could do was tell me I'm being rude, crude, a dik, asshole, lizzard under the rock, disrespectful...etc...etc. & I never once called anyone a direct name, I just argued my case. You lose a debate or arguement once you start yelling or calling names because you have nothing to support or reinforce your case, so peeps panic and start flamming. I've alredy had a run in with one of them off the bat in one of my first posts in the beginning, anyway so that was amusing. I seemed to me that Steve the admin was either pist with me too or pist at the fact that he may have gotten called into it, he just seemed to want to resolve it and move on...i'm sure it wasted his time. With all those members and it seems to be just him as admin, lot's of people to keep in check. But man some of those members in other threads are just out right assholes. I would have banned some of them for a few weeks. :gay:

I gotta go get in the shower, finish my thought later....maybe :nutkick:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I know, Erik calls me over to read a thread that's getting kinda funny. I read it and he asks me what I think of it. So i'm like, well your asking the question like your talking to one of your friends and it seems to go okay, one guy tells him he will be a good fit in letteville. Then people just start getting stupid, probably even if they don't know him I think you'd have to be a total sour puss not to understand that he's displaying some humor with his post, whether you think it's funny or not. I'm looking at the names and faces then I begin to understand, maybe their all just old and not with the times. Just to much for me to understand, the oldman paint guy screaming. lmao, I'm picturing some oldman squinting at the screen screaming at the monitor and spraying it with food flying from his mouth waving his fist in the air. He got all bent out of shape. Then the guy calling him a dick, though I don't mind that. He has what he has :D

The guy with the funny name "Yes Allen", hehe he looks like Jerry Garcia from the 60's who's still choking some bowls and conceals a joint in his shoe. They just all came out of nowhere to defend their Damsel in distress, :moon: pleeeeeez.

Well, how did we spend our day? I laid in bed half the day, Erik took little Dario to the beach. Cleaned the Garage, ran errands. Wathced a movie, put the kids to sleep & we went into the spa & had some adult beverages & listened to music. I bet they were messaging eachother in the background throughout the whole day.

Why did I just waste 10 minutes typing this. My show Dr. 90210 is on

Ba Bye :yippee:

rotflmao, dats ma girl!

I LOVE YOU!

:kiss::hump9:

Max, fo sho fo sho. Hopefully the Seattle server will be populated I'm tired of that lagging gamebox server. Get on voice.

Hmmmm the water in the spa is still hot, decisons decisions

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Gooday all, I was having dramas logging in to Letterville and am not getting anywhere.

Not gonna botther anymore, I registered and got a password but got nuthin, emailed and got further instruction, still nuthin, emailed and told them and guess what, still nuthin. Now they simply will not answer emails.

Praps thats all they have to offer outsiders, nuthin.

But would love to read that thread, can someone post a link ?

Best

Lance

:smile011:

I'm kind of glad my registration hasn't gone through yet. I might of had a thing or two to say. I think it is funny how everyone wants people to "hover and let people get to know you". What does that have to do with awnings? I think people take things too litterally on the web. It is easy to mis-interperate something that is typed and not said in person. Well I'm off to watch the #1 basketball team in L.A. (Clippers) play the Utah Jazz. Won some tickets...hopefully they are good seats.

-Marek

Sorry guys I went to lay down in bed with Kirst for just a bit, she was going to bed early and next thing I know I'm awaken by an earthquake at 4am, I thought a damn truck hit the house :blink:

Maybe If I get a chance I'll be on tonight.

Marek I normally wouldn't have cared to much in regard to their comments but I've read stuff they've posted in the past with no one defending themselves, also it was Sunday with not much going on and I had to find some sort of way of cheap entertainment. I'm sure it was the same for them too, maybe everyone got a cheap thrill :P

lol @ #1 LA team..no kidding, I have a feeling the finals won't have any west coast teams :blink: Is that a new avatar Marek? I'm just now noticing it

Thanx for that link Kgirl, that group may be a little tooooo clikkkii for me. Don't know if I can be bothered pursueing the registration hassles.

Earthquakes ?

What earthquakes ?

Hey Jet, your having a lend of us, right ?

Best

Lance

:smile011:

Old Avatar, new here. I think my hair looks nice in it. :afro: j/k

My niece got to go on court last night as one of the "high-five kids". She was excited as it was her first basketball game. We had 4th row seats too so we were right up front for the action (If you can call a Clippers game that).

I emailed Barb at Letterville to see if I can get activated, not sure if I will ever post there though. I'll try to lurk and let people get to know me first. :pillepalle:

-Marek