ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

ISA 2009 Las Vegas

• !llumenati

Yes it is, thanks. If I get a chance I know there is a video of how much flex there is in the wings. When I get a seat over the wing it's cool to see it bounce up and down. Hehehe

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Board Patron
Yes it is, thanks. If I get a chance I know there is a video of how much flex there is in the wings. When I get a seat over the wing it's cool to see it bounce up and down. Hehehe

Alright thanks ya prick! :butt:

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Well looks like we're going to be leaving Thurs morning now, so maybe we can still meet up for a dinner or something on thurs evening.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron
Well looks like we're going to be leaving Thurs morning now, so maybe we can still meet up for a dinner or something on thurs evening.

GREAT! I think Manuel has the place picked out

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Looks like we will be sending a crew down. I'm not sure what the total number will be yet but at least myself and probably Will. I'll find out in the next few days

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

I'm gonna have to pullout guys......work is slow and I have other priorities that must come first. :wallbash: Hopefully next year... :bawling: Have a beer for me! Erik..I updated the rsvp to give you more room

Ok - so for those who are joining our Thursday night dinner - Stephanie and I are buying dinner for all at Strip Steak at Mandalay.

BUT - YOU HAVE TO CALL STEPHANIE at 702-321-7428 to confirm you are coming and joining us for Dinner.

So far we have Erik and KGirl, Chubby and Wife, Sean from EGL, Marko, Gary Nuttig....if I missed anyone, please call Stephanie, aka Diamond Lil - she wont bite on Thursday night - looking forward to "showing" you her town.

If Jim UL or Dan Nichia will be in town Thursday night - join us. Same for Brad Pride, Audie, Doug Blair - etc.

I'm gonna have to pullout guys......work is slow and I have other priorities that must come first. :wallbash: Hopefully next year... :bawling: Have a beer for me! Erik..I updated the rsvp to give you more room

Damn Sorry to hear. I'll have to have that beer with you in a couple of months come Charger season.

Ok - so for those who are joining our Thursday night dinner - Stephanie and I are buying dinner for all at Strip Steak at Mandalay.

BUT - YOU HAVE TO CALL STEPHANIE at 702-321-7428 to confirm you are coming and joining us for Dinner.

So far we have Erik and KGirl, Chubby and Wife, Sean from EGL, Marko, Gary Nuttig....if I missed anyone, please call Stephanie, aka Diamond Lil - she wont bite on Thursday night - looking forward to "showing" you her town.

If Jim UL or Dan Nichia will be in town Thursday night - join us. Same for Brad Pride, Audie, Doug Blair - etc.

Kgirl & I will be there. Looking very forward to seeing some of you for the first time.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

dam Manuel I didn't ask you to pick the place to con you in to buying dinner. You really don't need to do that man.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

dam Manuel I didn't ask you to pick the place to con you in to buying dinner. You really don't need to do that man.

Will explain why over dinner....you will understand why. Call Stephanie to confirm 702-321-7428. Just make sure you make through the plane ride.

I will be in New Zealand at our plant from now until April 15th - best to catch me via this board or via email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Board Patron

same here get through tues and wed and then off to vegas!!!!!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati

Hey, I was waiting 'til the last minute to see if there are better deals to be had. Glad I booked a room just in case--Hotels.com has nothing good under $100. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks,

Garett

Sincerely,

Garett Churchill

Fluxeon, Inc.

USA

IIRC - The ISA website had rooms at the Luxor for $99 (Wed/Thurs) and $129 (weekend). It might have been $99 / $149 or something - but it's very convenient to the show facility and a better value for that $ than The Tropicana or Imperial Palace that would be in that price range.

I waited to see what deals could be had as well and think you might be better off getting the numbers in front of you on the computer, then calling the hotels themselves and saying "so-and-so has rooms for $$ but is actually out of our way - can you do anything?"

I just checked online and The Orleans has a 3rd night free special.... so it would average out at <$60 a night.

We fly in around lunch time Wednesday and leave late Saturday (red eye).

Looking forward to the Axiom event Thurs and meeting the rest of you at the Syndicate meet up Friday.

If anyone needs / wants to get a hold of me regarding Fridays Meet or anything else here is my cell 619.87%&$*%

I will be there Thursday through Sunday. I'll be attending the Channel Letter seminar 1-3:30pm and be around after that.

Safe travels everyone and hopefully see as many of you as I can.

• Board Patron

Just got done for the day!!!!!!

Leaving at 2am for VEGAS!!!! see you guys (and girls) there

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Just got done for the day!!!!!!

Leaving at 2am for VEGAS!!!! see you guys (and girls) there

Count me out..........Family emergency and have to fly to North Carolina. Take lots photos for me! Have fun and have a drink for me. Grrrrrrrrrr....................