ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Image point People looking for new Team

cfinzer

Western Sign Industry Leader Seeks Experienced Personnel!

Fluoresco Lighting & Signs, established in 1961, is a leader in the industry of lighting and sign manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. With 11 offices in three Western states, Fluoresco has established itself as a benchmark of providing quality products and services and we’re growing. Our focus on Customer Satisfaction continues to be the key to our success. We are currently seeking experienced candidates, with lighting or sign industry backgrounds, to join our winning team and grow with us!

We are seeking experienced candidates for the following opportunities:

• Administration

• Assembly

• Design

• Paint

• Project Management

• Sales

• Manufacturing

• Engineering

Our employment locations include:

• Arizona—5 Offices: Manufacturing, Installation, Service, Retrofit

• California—5 Offices: Installation, Service, Retrofit

• Nevada—1 Office; Installation, Service, Retrofit

Fluoresco provides a comprehensive benefits package, including: Health Insurance with a choice of HMO or PPO, Dental, Supplemental insurance, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accidental Death Insurance, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off, Direct Deposit, Anniversary recognition, Company sponsored parties and events.

Qualified candidates should email their resume to hr@fluoresco.com or fax to (520) 434-8858. Please indicate position of interest and location preference. For more information, please visit Fluoresco online at www.fluoresco.com.

Fluoresco is an EEO employer and supports a Drug-Free workplace.

• !llumenati

Chuck--welcome to the sign syndicate. For anyone reading, Fluoresco is a top notch company !! Chuck---please give a big "hi" to any of the old timers in Phoenix, or down in Tucson, like Mike, that remember me--

Gary Nutting

ex-Neon Products of Phoenix

• !llumenati
Chuck--welcome to the sign syndicate. For anyone reading, Fluoresco is a top notch company !! Chuck---please give a big "hi" to any of the old timers in Phoenix, or down in Tucson, like Mike, that remember me--

Gary Nutting

ex-Neon Products of Phoenix

I will second that on "top notch". I wanted to move into the glass plant when I visited the Tuscon facility.

Welcom aboard Chuck

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati
I will second that on "top notch". I wanted to move into the glass plant when I visited the Tuscon facility.

Welcom aboard Chuck

The reason you couldn't sign up ----- you couldn't spell "Tucson" correctly!! Impressive neon plant isn't it?? They were the ONLY company I ever did neon for that actually sent qualified people to my shop to see my operation, check my procedures, and ascertain that I was good enough to do their work. Impressed me to no end!! I'm curious how the old fart is that set up, and ran their neon shop for years!! Another great old timer.

gn

I agree that Fluoresco is a great company. I have personally visited thier Pomona, CA; Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ and Henderson, NV offices. Everyone we work with at Fluroesco is very professional and knowledgeable.

Hello Project Manager/ Designer former ImagePoint employee looking for work. Below is my cover letter and link to my resume.

Resume link: http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/resumes/smkymount.../dhresume2009-m

David Hagstrom

3868 Melissa Lane

Maryville, Tennessee 27801

865-233-0040

smkymountains@yahool.com

January 15, 2009

Dear Contact personal,

I submit my resume for your review and consideration. I am confident that my skills and my passion for technology are a perfect match for this position.

My business experience and my education are based on a unique combination of skills, team leadership, and hard work, which has enabled me to manage complex projects.

Demonstrated familiarity with Engineering and Project management.

These and other skills would make me an outstanding asset to your company. I would appreciate the opportunity of a personal interview, at your convenience, to further discuss your needs and my abilities.

I look forward to interviewing with you.

Sincerely,

David A. Hagstrom

DH_Resume_2009_Maryville.doc