ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Signforums.com

Man what's with these forums run by old people and their old lady syndrome. I just happened to go on to their forums and they took off my photo album, ???? It's only mine too & the forums highest rated pics also most viewed. Not only that but as I check the back panel of my forums and website I find out that they have been having their little secret meetings behind their private forums and talking about this site, my work website and personal site. Not that I mind, but their also conversing back and forth about the legitmacy of me, my business, this site and so on. I also notice they have a fetish to look at some some mild adult content on my private site. They watch it over and over. Maybe I should burn the video's and pics and send them each one, I'm sure their wives would love that. Good going signforums.com! I guess maybe I'm to California for them.

:gay:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Maybe the women at signforums didn't appreciate the pretty guurls :D

btw signforums is probably the only forums out of sign101forums, here & letterville where you can't even post anything humorus without it getting deleted. I've had 3 moved & 3 deleted. To many old people there

Okay I take some of it back, it's the moderators & admins of signforums.com, a lot of the members are very cool over there.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Guest Guest
Okay I take some of it back, it's the moderators & admins of sf, a lot of the memebers are very cool over there.

I've spent some time at Sign Forums. The only good thing I can say about it is no Roger Bailey no Rapid Tac. Some places you just have to think about wet applications and he appears like the "Great Gazoo".gazoo2.gif

Most of the time it is hi-jacked by southerners and heart landers who gather every morning to chit chat and tell blue state yankees and west coast freaks how much better their lives are away from that high cost of living... totally boring. Snooze.

Guest Kimon Brown

Well after recieveing an email and several IM's from our membership I felt it was nescesarry to respond directly to your comments about our online community. I am sorry if you feel that folks on signforums, particularly the mods and admins are haveing secret meetings about you and your site behind closed doors. While it is true that your site has come up in conversation in our admin and mod forum - that was back in February. I also am sorry if you feel that our site has an old lady mentality. We welcomed you to our site and responded to your questions and comments as we do all of our membership. Additionally I have checked our Admin logs and can not find a mod or admin action that deleted your Photo's from our site, our mods and admins do not as a general policy delete topics, threads, or content without it being discussed and approved by our staff as a whole. You seemed to have participated and we welcomed your participation. If you feel that there is bad blood being spilled I will be happy to accomadate your wishes and remove your membership from our forums. You will notice there is not one negative post about you or your site contained on our site, I would ask you not to continue to post negative unfounded comments about our site here or anywhere else for that matter.

Please feel free to respond here, on signforums, in PM, or through IM or email, If you can not use these methods feel free to call me at the office anytime.

Kimon Brown - Co-founder www.signforums.com

ICQ 9570647

Yahoo, Aim and MSN - kimoniselvis

Email kimon@signforums.com

Office 702-215-4330

Kimon,

I've never had a problem with you. Your site does contain good insight into the industry. But I think some people you give special permissions should probably be closer looked at. The last topic I can remember being deleted was by an older gentlemen with admins regarding a very mild humored joke in your Humor forum. I think it had something to do with looking at the screen and a ghost pops up and scares you, something of that nature (don't hold me to it). He complained because his wife looked at it and made a comment to him. He posts something about it not belonging in the forum and then shortly after, deletes it. I call that "old lady syndrome" I'm pretty familiar with invisionboard I run a couple for online gaming, so in my backpanel I get links and prints from your pvt forums and people saying "look at this" etc, and other conversations about me, my sites etc. No biggy. But I PM'd the two on your site who were raising questions about me and accusing me of name stealing and having a phony business. I told them specifically "If you or anyone in your forum has any questions about me or my sites, please feel free to ask. It's not a big thing" I got no response from them, not even an acknowledgement. There are other posts and such that did take place with me or others that just sort of built. Maybe it's just random coincidental untimelyness, but after the erasing of the album, with all and other events involved. It sent me a message of "not welcome".

But like I said, maybe you need to look close into who you give special permissions to, especially if you don't know what's going on as "Co-Founder". To me SignForums.com seems to have way to many with admin privileges imo, that's just my experiences with other forums mainly online gaming, for I have to deal with the imature. As for the album, I don't have permissions to edit or arrange, and no permissions as when I first checked yesterday and noticed they were gone. So somebody erased it, maybe you have a angry rogue sign maker with to much time on their hands. But in all seriousness. If you want to boot me out, that's up to you. A big difference from this board and many others is "I" allow "true open" forums & discussions, for guests and members. But should something go down with accusations they better be able to back them up, no mud slinging here. If it get to names and no substance it gets deleted.

If anyone else form SF has anything to add, feel free. That is what forums are for.

P.S. My avatar when I first signed up to your forums was found to be too offensive & I was asked to delete it. I'm just trying to get some sense slapped into me.

:blink: Are they perky and tucked away in a brazier, or are they big man boobs?

So.....

....anything from signforums in response, or is it all PM, IM, UM, WE M, ATM. :unsure:

Or is it being discussed somewhere else. I'm just a busybody. :spam:

Man.....I haven't done repair in a longtime. I thought it was going to be a simple transformer change, ended up having to replace all the GTO secondary runs. To top it off the crawl space was like 3'x 3' and hot as hell. Shower felt good

Well I'm not suprised at all, maybe they didn't like what they found out.

:groupwave:

Man.....I haven't done repair in a longtime.  I thought it was going to be a simple transformer change, ended up having to replace all the GTO secondary runs.  To top it off the crawl space was like 3'x 3' and hot as hell.  Shower felt good

Well I'm not suprised at all, maybe they didn't like what they found out.

Guest Kimon Brown

Just like here there are rules posted when registering about content that is prohibited. Here is the default statement that can be found on any IPB, we have chosen not to edit it. "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law." Posts that are removed are posts that contain one or more of the preceeding inapropriate (in our opinion) forms of content. Our mod and admin staff have our full confidence when it comes to their assigned permissions. There are times and places for off color content as well as times and places that it does not belong. We like to use the watercooler test for content - If the same content could not be shared in mixed company around the water cooler at the office it is probably not appropriate for our public forum.

With respect to your avatar being offensive we have a specific policy for avatar usage and also request that our membership use their real names and company info in there profiles to prevent folks from hiding behind some kind of online identity and to help each of our members see that there is actually a person behind the text. All online communities function differently and that is how we have chosen to run ours.

Links and Prints from our private forums, hmmm If that is the case then you will have seen that although others may have disgreed with your posts or were interested in your new startup forum it was all handled by our Admin mod staff as a whole and not by some rouge signguy.

Again I have searched our logs and have not found an incedent where your photo album was deleted by an admin, we did have some database problems over the last month and have worked to correct them, it is possible that that is when your images disapeared but I can not tell for sure.

Your membership at signforums is still active and If you wish to participate that is your decision, if your posts and participation contrvenes our policy or rules just as any other member the content is subject to moderation. If you wish to be removed from membership or choose not to participate that is your choice.

Good Luck in all you do.

Kimon Brown

We like to use the watercooler test for content - If the same content could not be shared in mixed company around the water cooler at the office it is probably not appropriate for our public forum.

With respect to your avatar being offensive we have a specific policy for avatar usage and also request that our membership use their real names and company info in there profiles to prevent folks from hiding behind some kind of online identity and to help each of our members see that there is actually a person behind the text. All online communities function differently and that is how we have chosen to run ours.

Links and Prints from our private forums, hmmm If that is the case then you will have seen that although others may have disgreed with your posts or were interested in your new startup forum it was all handled by our Admin mod staff as a whole and not by some rouge signguy.

Again I have searched our logs and have not found an incedent where your photo album was deleted by an admin, we did have some database problems over the last month and have worked to correct them, it is possible that that is when your images disapeared but I can not tell for sure.

Well I guess it's the attitude at the water cooler where I think it does seem to be an old lady mentality, and that's just my opinion. I know if I were to voice it there, it would be quickly deleted.

Some links and prints brought me to Signguy007 & Tamiath's posts in your private forum. Who I PM'd regarding my sites and legitimacy. I asked them both if they had any questions for me. No response back, do I need to state what that tells me & how that reflects Signforums.com & who they give permissions to? Am I saying they have had anything to do with this? No.

Well again, the album was there a week ago because I saw a random image on the bottom of the forum. If you had a database problem a lot more would be missing that just my album, you would most likely have to use your backup or start new.

Oh and the reason why you don't see admin actions in the ACP is because album edits won't show up there. I even tried to build one so you can delete it to check your ACP to see that it does not show up there. But someone denied me permissions to form one. Hmmmm, could this be the same person?

Fewer people with power, fewer problems. I just take the the whole as a reflection. I can't hold it against everyone there. The problem ones in your forums are few I know that, but I'm just simply voicing it .

Now this brings us back to the water cooler.

If we were to have a conversation at the water cooler within a large company with the many, and some were telling jokes & I told mine and was singled out by a manager to being inappropriate because his wife didn't like the joke. I might frown on that action, especially if he's the only one. Then to find a secret memo written about me with some false statements being passed from MGMT to MGMT. Then to questions those in the staff and offer to explain any mix up with an explanation and get no response. Come back to my office and the pictures on the wall in my office and personal belongings in my desk drawers were gone. I would go straight down to management and raise a stink, but they just shrugged their shoulders and said they don't know anything about it. Even though their the only ones with extra keys to my office beside me.

Do you keep working there? No. I would go somewhere else to work, somewhere where they don't allow that to happen. It only takes one or two managers to reflect a company of thousands

I'm done with this thread. It's not to reflect the signforums.com as a bad place to be, it's just to point out some problems with it and how it gets handled and how it affected me. Maybe they can take it as constructive critisism. If these were memebers I had problems with I could care less and this would not have been a topic over here.

Kimon I think your a great guy with a great attitude. I just don't think the left hand knows what the right is doing....sometimes. Unfortunatly it just hit this person to many times, & I'm just posting an opinion with some facts to it.