ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

2 radial fractures

Guess what I did Thursday...

Right leg 2 radial fractures tibia.

junk ladder. 3 rungs up. inside. The ol duck, drop, roll didnt work out this time.

Really a test a faith and determination going on here. I have had sprains and some arm injury, but never a broken leg.

Being a one man sign shop and a broken leg.. really makes for a lousy time.

I guess if I had insurance. it might be a little better. ( i do not see how, except to pay the doctor bills)

So if anyone out there needs a job selling signs.. I still have openings..

Work is still being done.. I have a tall chair and can fabricate like the rest of them.

If I can get someone selling lots of signs, I can hire some fabricators and install peeps.

I had a business partner.. but he only put 2 months into it then bailed. he wont come back unless he gets 6 days a week. 5 days at 35 hr and the last day at 45 an hour.

If I had that kind of cash... I would be able to hire a whole fleet of quality sign people instead of 1 that would only do fab, complain, and drink beer all day.

I am determined and need to keep this going.

Anyways.. just my 2 cents

A big fat, "THAT SUX!"

Oh man, I feel for you. That has to be one of my biggest fears also being a one man show. I'm not the most overly conservative worker when it comes to safety and I'm also not the industry Evel Knievel on a ladder or dancing on top of a pole sign like some people I know, but I am one to "take chances". I think this is why I never did buy that motorcycle that was calling my name or do the things I used to before I had a family.

Injury can happen on the job or crossing the street.

A wise man once told me (and advice I have never taken) that you need to build your business to the point where it can run without you if need be.

Were you on a job site when this happened, how did you get to the hospital? anyhow,I hope your leg gets better, but damn that sounds painful.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill