ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

3D LOGOS FOR LED SIGNAGE

Hello sign gurus,

I create stunning 3D logos for LED signage and my prices start at $25 per logo. I offer special discounts for multiple logos. LED sign companies can offer animated 3D logos as part of their sales packages.

Please check out my bloog with logo samples here;

http://3dnewsfx.blogspot.com/

I create logos from supplied vector artwork and I can also custom design still and animated 3d logos.

Like many designers across the country I was laid off over a year ago and I am trying to build my freelance clientele.

I have 17 years in the sign business as a sign designer, fabricator and installer so I understand every aspect of the sign industry.

I also have 10 years in broadcast design. I offer unbeatable rates with lighting fast turnaround.

I can also design signage on a per project basis.

Thank you for reading!

Regards, Chris

• Board Patron
Hello sign gurus,

I create stunning 3D logos for LED signage and my prices start at $25 per logo. I offer special discounts for multiple logos. LED sign companies can offer animated 3D logos as part of their sales packages.

Please check out my bloog with logo samples here;

http://3dnewsfx.blogspot.com/

I create logos from supplied vector artwork and I can also custom design still and animated 3d logos.

Like many designers across the country I was laid off over a year ago and I am trying to build my freelance clientele.

I have 17 years in the sign business as a sign designer, fabricator and installer so I understand every aspect of the sign industry.

I also have 10 years in broadcast design. I offer unbeatable rates with lighting fast turnaround.

I can also design signage on a per project basis.

Thank you for reading!

Regards, Chris

Explain how it works for LED signage?

I can see for web uses they are really great

I might send you ours to do

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Explain how it works for LED signage?

I can see for web uses they are really great

I might send you ours to do

Hi Brian!

Well - depending on the type of LED sign, ie; it's display resolution I can take the supplied vector logo - create the 3D logo and return to you either a JPG if it is to be a still graphic or perhaps a QuickTime movie file if it has to animate.

To reduce cost - its easy to take a still and animate it with whatever software you use to import into the signage - simple moves the better.

For LED signs bright colors and high contrast are a must for the logo to stand out - but of course the higher the display resoluton the better. Im not so sure these would look right on the basic , lower end typs of lit signage.

I can give you more details if I know what type of LED sign you display the 3d logos on.

edit; as far as usage - sports logos, company logos etc. These typs of logos look great on big screens and the companies get a kick out of seeing thier ID come to life!

Thanks for asking!! Chris

Edited by nj3dguy

• Board Patron
I think he means LED Message Centers.

Yea I'm a little slow sometimes!!!!!!!!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg