ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

I think I just got reamed by Easy Channel Letters LLC

I am a small electric sign company and recently bought the channel letter return label printer system. I think they reamed me good. Anyone else experience this company? They are the distributors for channel letter equipment from mainland China. My system was the lowest end product available and I am sending it back ( they GUARANTEED to make it work right) and will soon I hope see if they can do what now seems impossible.

Details pending. Will say now that I spent 3000.00 for a little printer that prints on a vinyl roll and it never came close to working after two days of headache. The software sucks, etc. They sell everything from a cad/cam router to an automated return bender. At this point I am wondering if this is a legitimate company at all. Since they told me to send it back for adjusting, there is more to come on this thread. As it is, I am at least screwed for the three electric jobs pending in my shop, and probably for the "restocking" charge of 30% if and when I decide to return it. :hump9:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are looking for something to layout you channel letters automatically, I have a legal version of neon wizard. It has a channel letter return option. After you do your layout, you use this option, and it prints out paper ribbons with all your bends, and start and stops. It's pretty darn accurate. And you can layout your tubes, housings, and raceway guidelines also. Great way to save repeat jobs without paper patterns all over. I also have a 24" LYNX brand cutter plotter to go with it. 1,400.00 plus shipping. The computer that I have, that I run it with is really old and slow, but I'll throw it in for nothing. You can make your patterns for your cans ,faces,returns and neon. And cut vinyl.

If you are looking for something to layout you channel letters automatically, I have a legal version of neon wizard. It has a channel letter return option. After you do your layout, you use this option, and it prints out paper ribbons with all your bends, and start and stops. It's pretty darn accurate. And you can layout your tubes, housings, and raceway guidelines also. Great way to save repeat jobs without paper patterns all over. I also have a 24" LYNX brand cutter plotter to go with it. 1,400.00 plus shipping. The computer that I have, that I run it with is really old and slow, but I'll throw it in for nothing. You can make your patterns for your cans ,faces,returns and neon. And cut vinyl.

Sounds like the return option is extra, or is it part of the software you have?

I've tried the Wizard for patterns from a friends computer and had iffy results; don't know if it was me or the software. I am only 70% computer savvy, but know that if a software cannot import a simple dxf file from either Flexi (8.1) or Signlab (7.5 or so) or Corel (4.1, and 10) when you hit the import key, then it SUCKS. I am speaking now of the Easy Channel Letter 5.1 software that came with the printer. The rep, Neil Fancher, said there were minor adjustments in Corel which would have to be made (China goes by the metric system) and then voila, IMPORTATION. The trial software from Arete Corp. had no problem with any of my files and seamlessly went from Flexi to Arete and then exported into my ancient version of Graphic Advantage for my Sabre 408 router. So my problem with el Chino 5.1 is that 1) It was never said that I would have to have COREL DRAW as a software in order to get their software to work 2) Why is it that I have to do all the adjustments from the Chinese system to US?

The thing is, we never got to this stage, since the sample file which was already converted to a .dxf which EZ 5.1 could receive would not print correctly. The vinyl roll would not advance thru the rollers AT ALL and I couldn't figure any adjustment which would tighten it up.

Whoa, sorry I am still steaming about this. If your version of Wizard can work at 1400.00 then I might consider it, but how much more is the return labelling option?

I hope that it is cool to make a history of this product, the Easy Channel Letter System online on this website, since I believe that it is part of the mission of the website, to review products for the purpose of sign manufacturing sales and installation. I am purposely stepping on toes, and have advanced I hope past flaming people for the sake of feeling better. But this product really goes beyond the pale, and I am wondering if they are going to honor the 30% restocking charge. People need to be warned, first of all, because the original invoice said a 70% restocking charge, which Fancher said was a "default charge" for the higher end systems. (He told me on the phone 30%, which he subsequently changed the invoice to.) Secondly, they would not take a credit card for a 2900.00 total (can be cancelled) but insisted on a COD cashiers check. This means that fools like me could conceivably put out 60 or 80 grand for a higher end automated bender or router and lose 70% or worse for something that may not work at all.

The reason I wonder if they will give ANY of my money back is because when I tried the VERY FIRST THING after upacking Fancher said I "might have fried it." The manual said first, do not have it turned on when plugging in, or can damage computer or paralell port(s). What was that all about? Then, to blah blah blah in incomprehensible English which I could only surmise was an attempt to describe putting the roll into the sprocket holders. The rest of the paragraph is basically not clear. THEN the next paragraph was an American version (seemingly inserted) which I followed until it said to turn on. I knew that a converter box was included into the package and wondered, okay does this go into the printer plug? Skipped two pages and saw a digital picture of the

plug stuck to an adapter stuck to the converter. There was no adapter in the box, and the printer plug was not the same, stuck on haphazardly. The converter seemed to have round holes and the printer plug had two flats like a regular 110 no ground plug. So I shrugged and just stuck the plug into an outlet, which Fancher later said was a mistake.

Turns out the printer is a 220 appliance and the converter is to "fool" the printer into working. So I apparently plugged in 110 into a 220 appliance. Would this "fry" anything? Anyway, the printer seemed to later print fine, just could not advance the vinyl, which was a PHYSICAL adjustment, not an electrical one, since the rollers were all three advancing. I am just worried that they will say I killed it and therefore no money back.

Forgive me for steeping into the conversation, the machine that you got from this guys, it was for vinyl printing.

Sounds like the return option is extra, or is it part of the software you have?

I've tried the Wizard for patterns from a friends computer and had iffy results; don't know if it was me or the software. I am only 70% computer savvy, but know that if a software cannot import a simple dxf file from either Flexi (8.1) or Signlab (7.5 or so) or Corel (4.1, and 10) when you hit the import key, then it SUCKS. I am speaking now of the Easy Channel Letter 5.1 software that came with the printer. The rep, Neil Fancher, said there were minor adjustments in Corel which would have to be made (China goes by the metric system) and then voila, IMPORTATION. The trial software from Arete Corp. had no problem with any of my files and seamlessly went from Flexi to Arete and then exported into my ancient version of Graphic Advantage for my Sabre 408 router. So my problem with el Chino 5.1 is that 1) It was never said that I would have to have COREL DRAW as a software in order to get their software to work 2) Why is it that I have to do all the adjustments from the Chinese system to US?

The thing is, we never got to this stage, since the sample file which was already converted to a .dxf which EZ 5.1 could receive would not print correctly. The vinyl roll would not advance thru the rollers AT ALL and I couldn't figure any adjustment which would tighten it up.

Whoa, sorry I am still steaming about this. If your version of Wizard can work at 1400.00 then I might consider it, but how much more is the return labelling option?

I hope that it is cool to make a history of this product, the Easy Channel Letter System online on this website, since I believe that it is part of the mission of the website, to review products for the purpose of sign manufacturing sales and installation. I am purposely stepping on toes, and have advanced I hope past flaming people for the sake of feeling better. But this product really goes beyond the pale, and I am wondering if they are going to honor the 30% restocking charge. People need to be warned, first of all, because the original invoice said a 70% restocking charge, which Fancher said was a "default charge" for the higher end systems. (He told me on the phone 30%, which he subsequently changed the invoice to.) Secondly, they would not take a credit card for a 2900.00 total (can be cancelled) but insisted on a COD cashiers check. This means that fools like me could conceivably put out 60 or 80 grand for a higher end automated bender or router and lose 70% or worse for something that may not work at all.

The reason I wonder if they will give ANY of my money back is because when I tried the VERY FIRST THING after upacking Fancher said I "might have fried it." The manual said first, do not have it turned on when plugging in, or can damage computer or paralell port(s). What was that all about? Then, to blah blah blah in incomprehensible English which I could only surmise was an attempt to describe putting the roll into the sprocket holders. The rest of the paragraph is basically not clear. THEN the next paragraph was an American version (seemingly inserted) which I followed until it said to turn on. I knew that a converter box was included into the package and wondered, okay does this go into the printer plug? Skipped two pages and saw a digital picture of the

plug stuck to an adapter stuck to the converter. There was no adapter in the box, and the printer plug was not the same, stuck on haphazardly. The converter seemed to have round holes and the printer plug had two flats like a regular 110 no ground plug. So I shrugged and just stuck the plug into an outlet, which Fancher later said was a mistake.

Turns out the printer is a 220 appliance and the converter is to "fool" the printer into working. So I apparently plugged in 110 into a 220 appliance. Would this "fry" anything? Anyway, the printer seemed to later print fine, just could not advance the vinyl, which was a PHYSICAL adjustment, not an electrical one, since the rollers were all three advancing. I am just worried that they will say I killed it and therefore no money back.

Forgive me for steeping into the conversation, the machine that you got from this guys, it was for vinyl printing.

If I understand correctly I think you did got reamed :hump9:

I went to the Easy Channel Letter LLC website and saw what I think it is what you bought; it is the one called Easy Letter Printer?

You know that Channelume/Let-R-Edge have the patent for that software, we bought it from BJ Lapare and still hold all the rights. We are going to pursue legal action against the Easy Channel Letter LLC

About the printer, if it is the same one I'm looking we have it in stock, we have in 120 and 210 (that probably you don't want), the user manual is in English and it is priced right at $1850

Pattern_Printer_Brochure.pdf

The version of wizard I have, does have the return plot option in it already. I don't need it anymore, I just buy wholesale, all my channel letters, and put my neon, or L.E.D. in the letters.

The version of wizard I have, does have the return plot option in it already. I don't need it anymore, I just buy wholesale, all my channel letters, and put my neon, or L.E.D. in the letters.

I understand Dino, I was thinking more about Holysemolians comment/concern!

If I understand correctly I think you did got reamed :hump9:

I went to the Easy Channel Letter LLC website and saw what I think it is what you bought; it is the one called Easy Letter Printer?

You know that Channelume/Let-R-Edge have the patent for that software, we bought it from BJ Lapare and still hold all the rights. We are going to pursue legal action against the Easy Channel Letter LLC

About the printer, if it is the same one I'm looking we have it in stock, we have in 120 and 210 (that probably you don't want), the user manual is in English and it is priced right at $1850

Isn't that interesting. The things you can find out in forums these days.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I understand Dino, I was thinking more about Holysemolians comment/concern!

Let me tell you, the Pattern Printer Let-R-Pattern® and software is a great addition for your shop if you are fabricating channel letters.

From your design software, you import the job file with a DXF, AI or G code extension and the Pattern Printer will print the location of the bends and curves, including the degree of bend, up or down into a self adhesive pattern tape. This can be use with Let-R-Edge material or for other jobs; like I sold one to a customer that use it all the time for stainless steel fabrication.

Pattern_Details.pdf

• Board Patron
Let me tell you, the Pattern Printer Let-R-Pattern® and software is a great addition for your shop if you are fabricating channel letters.

From your design software, you import the job file with a DXF, AI or G code extension and the Pattern Printer will print the location of the bends and curves, including the degree of bend, up or down into a self adhesive pattern tape. This can be use with Let-R-Edge material or for other jobs; like I sold one to a customer that use it all the time for stainless steel fabrication.

Just looked at it you're right that is really cool!!!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Just looked at it you're right that is really cool!!!

Yes it is, but it is too bad that a good product can be misrepresented and gets a bad reputation just like that! We offer this tool as an optional but really useful part of our system; we back it up and surely know if it is going to work in X, Y or Z outfit. It is a great complement for our system until we get the automated option for Let-R-Edge up and running! :construction:

I am a small electric sign company and recently bought the channel letter return label printer system. I think they reamed me good. Anyone else experience this company? They are the distributors for channel letter equipment from mainland China. My system was the lowest end product available and I am sending it back ( they GUARANTEED to make it work right) and will soon I hope see if they can do what now seems impossible.

Details pending. Will say now that I spent 3000.00 for a little printer that prints on a vinyl roll and it never came close to working after two days of headache. The software sucks, etc. They sell everything from a cad/cam router to an automated return bender. At this point I am wondering if this is a legitimate company at all. Since they told me to send it back for adjusting, there is more to come on this thread. As it is, I am at least screwed for the three electric jobs pending in my shop, and probably for the "restocking" charge of 30% if and when I decide to return it. :hump9:

We are absolutely a legitimate company with a lot of happy customers. Unfortunately Absolute Signs are not the most up to speed company when it comes to installing hardware and setting up a printer on a computer. We spent well over 3 hours on the phone trying to help them. They needed our product in 2 days and we even paid for the shipping for them. The Shipment was delayed by a day due to the fact the address was incorrect when we expressively stated please check the ship to on the invoice. They signed the invoice without giving us the correct address.

We have an extensive quality control system here to make sure that everything is what we say it is. There machine was tested before it left our hands and was in perfect working order. Any system on the market is only as good as the user. From our conversations with Absolute Signs they could have damaged the printer. They are sending us the printer so that we can take a 1st had look at the printer. We stand by our products. We will do what ever we can to make this situation the best for all involved. On our Invoices we plainly state that you need to make an informed decision.

Our web site has all of our manuals and videos to make this informed decision and tell each and every customer to please go there and read all of our information. I have attached the signed Invoice for all to see.

We have never ripped any body off and we will never rip any body off. We are not just a company that sells equipment. We have owned a sign company for over 10 years and also have a wholesale division that sells to the trade. You can make most of the people happy most of the time and the rest of the people you cant make happy. We will see what becomes of this.

Invoice_81048_Signed.pdf

We are absolutely a legitimate company with a lot of happy customers. Unfortunately Absolute Signs are not the most up to speed company when it comes to installing hardware and setting up a printer on a computer. We spent well over 3 hours on the phone trying to help them. They needed our product in 2 days and we even paid for the shipping for them. The Shipment was delayed by a day due to the fact the address was incorrect when we expressively stated please check the ship to on the invoice. They signed the invoice without giving us the correct address.

We have an extensive quality control system here to make sure that everything is what we say it is. There machine was tested before it left our hands and was in perfect working order. Any system on the market is only as good as the user. From our conversations with Absolute Signs they could have damaged the printer. They are sending us the printer so that we can take a 1st had look at the printer. We stand by our products. We will do what ever we can to make this situation the best for all involved. On our Invoices we plainly state that you need to make an informed decision.

Our web site has all of our manuals and videos to make this informed decision and tell each and every customer to please go there and read all of our information. I have attached the signed Invoice for all to see.

We have never ripped any body off and we will never rip any body off. We are not just a company that sells equipment. We have owned a sign company for over 10 years and also have a wholesale division that sells to the trade. You can make most of the people happy most of the time and the rest of the people you cant make happy. We will see what becomes of this.

• !llumenati

Time to get out the boxing gloves -------------you say sign guys are slowwwwwwwwwwwwww?

Hmmmm, in reading the previous posts ------- you might be correct. I can't imagine anyone wanting to plug in anything that resembles a computer without putting all the plugs in first ---- way to many things go wrong doing that. And how is a 220v plug stuck into a 110v wall socket, anyway????

But, I'll just stand back ---------- and wait for the dust to settle.

And in all fairness ------- personally, I've seen one of those systems in action-------and it worked pretty darn good. But, I'm just an old neon guy -----------

gn

Well, where do I start?

1) Yeah, I did not see my old address on the invoice, but this was not part of my complaint, or the extra day added to the two days it took NOT to get your system going. My time started on the day I unpacked it.

2) If there was any damage done to your printer, then I do not take responsibility, because a) the converter/plug/adapter pic was two pages AFTER the manual said to turn it on. Your statement that YOU read the whole manual front to back before you start the manual again from the beginning is a mere rationalization b) your picture did NOT match what I unpacked. As I said before, the adapter was not in the box, and the plug did not look the same. c) Who ever heard of a 1 sq. ft. appliance being 220 volt? Looking back at the manual, there WAS a designation of "220" next to the machine in the picture, but along with general misspellings and grammatical errors, it is easy to skip over. IN NO WAY WAS THERE ANYWHERE A WARNING NOT TO JUST PLUG IN THE CORD which looked like a regular 110v two prong.

3) Yes, I am a doofus, and admittedely 70% computer savvy. I am a signman and know if you push the right keys the job will get done. Just don't think there are any in your case. The reason I'm a DOOFUS is because there were warnings galore that you are not a legitimate equipment supplier for the sign business, and I still TRUSTED YOU. Let me list the number of warnings there were.

3.1) Only would take cashiers check, not credit card

3.2) 30% "restocking" charge. Why should it cost me 870.00 for you to put it back on the shelf?

3.3) I said emphatically that especially for reverse channel letters, the label must be accurate to within a 16th of an inch and you ASSURED me this is true

for your printer. If the rollers cannot advance the label EVEN ONE INCH then how the hell can it be accurate down to 6 or 8 feet to the next bend?

Friction fed plotters may or may not be able to do this. Seeing your printer up close tells me that there is no way you can be that accurate. There can

absolutely no slipping or excess drag on the label roll, and I noticed that the sprocket holders put a LOT of drag on the roll. By the way, the sprockets

are not part of the motor-driven cylinder, but rather exist only for alignment.

3.4) You lied when you said you had a printer in your office to be operated at the same time you were to help me install the hardware. THE VERY FIRST

THING I TRIED TO DO WAS TO SIMPLY LOAD THE MATERIAL ON THE MACHINE. You could not give me the right directions. My question was, why

when I push the feed button was the cylinder moving out to the roll and not in to the machine? Your final answer was that maybe I "fried" the machine

when I plugged it in. Finally, I sensed something was wrong on YOUR end and asked, "Aren't you looking at YOUR machine over there? Your answer:

" I sent you my demonstration model because you were in such a hurry." Now I knew two things. That you sell these things one at a time. And that

you don't know your own machine at all. Note to readers: this sequence on the telephone took 1/2 an hour. Him: because I'm a dummy Me: because

he is a liar and a dummy. It turned out that when the label roll was loaded, a small tab depresses, and the feed button will now feed out to the roll,

and when the tab is not depressed, the feed button feeds in to the machine. So I don't think the thing got "fried" at all. I had to find this out with

NO HELP FROM YOU.

3.5) I think it is true that only a manipulated version of Corel (and I don't know what version) will be able to convert the dxf file from the buyer's software

to the EASY 5.1 solftware will work. Nowhere is it stated that this is a required prerequisite of the system.

3.6) You kept saying that you were going to send my three electrical job files back to me already converted to your specific dxf version. This was because

of the apparent learning curve demanded by my own ignorance. Or rather, is it because of the shear difficulty of converting an American dxf file to a

Chinese dxf file? I tried about 20 different dxf conversions from Signlab, Flexi and Corel with no luck. What is the magic key? And why does there

have to be a magic key? This favor of yours which hasn't materialised has what ulterior motive?

3.7) When my electrician mistakenly wired a 220 volt outlet with only 110volts, it never fried my Sabre 408. How is it that half the voltage could have

"fried" your printer? You kept saying this possible. I now think it is because you don't intend to give ANY of my money back. When you kept insisting

that I might have "fried" the machine I finally thought, why does he keep saying that?

3.8) Your insinuations that I am stupid belies the fact that your manual was written by some foreignerneednotbefluent. Shall I post your erudite and

scathingly concise manual here to be seen by all? How much effort does it take to add pages to the binder which you call a manual which are

legible rather than not? And to throw the gobbledygook in the trash? This is called professionalism as opposed to "take your money and run."

If only for the fact that you yourself would have to spend much less time "babysitting" new customers and more time GOING TO THE BANK WITH

ALL THEIR MONEY.

3.9) When you quoted me 3600.00 or so at the beginning, and I asked why last week it was 2600something, and the website was down and you said yeah,

well during trade shows the price goes down, that was then this is now so after I bought it and the website was back there it was again at 26something

and here you go ripped me off for another 300.00, why does the invoice say I got a 700.00 discount when the website price retail is 2600.00?

WARNINGS? YEAH, I AM ONE STOOPITSOMOMABEECH!

Well, where do I start?

1) Yeah, I did not see my old address on the invoice, but this was not part of my complaint, or the extra day added to the two days it took NOT to get your system going. My time started on the day I unpacked it.

2) If there was any damage done to your printer, then I do not take responsibility, because a) the converter/plug/adapter pic was two pages AFTER the manual said to turn it on. Your statement that YOU read the whole manual front to back before you start the manual again from the beginning is a mere rationalization b) your picture did NOT match what I unpacked. As I said before, the adapter was not in the box, and the plug did not look the same. c) Who ever heard of a 1 sq. ft. appliance being 220 volt? Looking back at the manual, there WAS a designation of "220" next to the machine in the picture, but along with general misspellings and grammatical errors, it is easy to skip over. IN NO WAY WAS THERE ANYWHERE A WARNING NOT TO JUST PLUG IN THE CORD which looked like a regular 110v two prong.

3) Yes, I am a doofus, and admittedely 70% computer savvy. I am a signman and know if you push the right keys the job will get done. Just don't think there are any in your case. The reason I'm a DOOFUS is because there were warnings galore that you are not a legitimate equipment supplier for the sign business, and I still TRUSTED YOU. Let me list the number of warnings there were.

3.1) Only would take cashiers check, not credit card

3.2) 30% "restocking" charge. Why should it cost me 870.00 for you to put it back on the shelf?

3.3) I said emphatically that especially for reverse channel letters, the label must be accurate to within a 16th of an inch and you ASSURED me this is true

for your printer. If the rollers cannot advance the label EVEN ONE INCH then how the hell can it be accurate down to 6 or 8 feet to the next bend?

Friction fed plotters may or may not be able to do this. Seeing your printer up close tells me that there is no way you can be that accurate. There can

absolutely no slipping or excess drag on the label roll, and I noticed that the sprocket holders put a LOT of drag on the roll. By the way, the sprockets

are not part of the motor-driven cylinder, but rather exist only for alignment.

3.4) You lied when you said you had a printer in your office to be operated at the same time you were to help me install the hardware. THE VERY FIRST

THING I TRIED TO DO WAS TO SIMPLY LOAD THE MATERIAL ON THE MACHINE. You could not give me the right directions. My question was, why

when I push the feed button was the cylinder moving out to the roll and not in to the machine? Your final answer was that maybe I "fried" the machine

when I plugged it in. Finally, I sensed something was wrong on YOUR end and asked, "Aren't you looking at YOUR machine over there? Your answer:

" I sent you my demonstration model because you were in such a hurry." Now I knew two things. That you sell these things one at a time. And that

you don't know your own machine at all. Note to readers: this sequence on the telephone took 1/2 an hour. Him: because I'm a dummy Me: because

he is a liar and a dummy. It turned out that when the label roll was loaded, a small tab depresses, and the feed button will now feed out to the roll,

and when the tab is not depressed, the feed button feeds in to the machine. So I don't think the thing got "fried" at all. I had to find this out with

NO HELP FROM YOU.

3.5) I think it is true that only a manipulated version of Corel (and I don't know what version) will be able to convert the dxf file from the buyer's software

to the EASY 5.1 solftware will work. Nowhere is it stated that this is a required prerequisite of the system.

3.6) You kept saying that you were going to send my three electrical job files back to me already converted to your specific dxf version. This was because

of the apparent learning curve demanded by my own ignorance. Or rather, is it because of the shear difficulty of converting an American dxf file to a

Chinese dxf file? I tried about 20 different dxf conversions from Signlab, Flexi and Corel with no luck. What is the magic key? And why does there

have to be a magic key? This favor of yours which hasn't materialised has what ulterior motive?

3.7) When my electrician mistakenly wired a 220 volt outlet with only 110volts, it never fried my Sabre 408. How is it that half the voltage could have

"fried" your printer? You kept saying this possible. I now think it is because you don't intend to give ANY of my money back. When you kept insisting

that I might have "fried" the machine I finally thought, why does he keep saying that?

3.8) Your insinuations that I am stupid belies the fact that your manual was written by some foreignerneednotbefluent. Shall I post your erudite and

scathingly concise manual here to be seen by all? How much effort does it take to add pages to the binder which you call a manual which are

legible rather than not? And to throw the gobbledygook in the trash? This is called professionalism as opposed to "take your money and run."

If only for the fact that you yourself would have to spend much less time "babysitting" new customers and more time GOING TO THE BANK WITH

ALL THEIR MONEY.

3.9) When you quoted me 3600.00 or so at the beginning, and I asked why last week it was 2600something, and the website was down and you said yeah,

well during trade shows the price goes down, that was then this is now so after I bought it and the website was back there it was again at 26something

and here you go ripped me off for another 300.00, why does the invoice say I got a 700.00 discount when the website price retail is 2600.00?

WARNINGS? YEAH, I AM ONE STOOPITSOMOMABEECH!

3.10) The FIRST thing I asked you, the very first question was, "I want to know about your label printer." You (Fancher) said, "We do not sell a label

printer." I said, for channel letter returns. There is an uncomfortable silence. I said, "Don't you sell a label printer which tells you where to make bends

on a channel letter return?" Finally, you say, "Oh, that's our Easy Letter System. Yeah, we sell that."

Okay, who is the slow one here? I'm slow for not knowing what your system is called. Are you slow for not knowing that you DO sell a return label printer?

Well, I shoulda hung up on yore ass right there, partner. There is something else going on here. You DO sell a return label printer, but you do not know much about it even though it was sitting right there in your office demonstrating with my ribbon (which is probably 3/4 used up). You don't on the other hand know much about it, because you are too busy trying to sell your automated return bender for x amount of much more dinero. Also you have too many other pans in the fire. What I'm really slow about is obviously reading between the lines.

• Board Patron
Time to get out the boxing gloves -------------you say sign guys are slowwwwwwwwwwwwww?

Hmmmm, in reading the previous posts ------- you might be correct. I can't imagine anyone wanting to plug in anything that resembles a computer without putting all the plugs in first ---- way to many things go wrong doing that. And how is a 220v plug stuck into a 110v wall socket, anyway????

But, I'll just stand back ---------- and wait for the dust to settle.

And in all fairness ------- personally, I've seen one of those systems in action-------and it worked pretty darn good. But, I'm just an old neon guy -----------

gn

I'm with you a 220 plug that will fit a 120 wall socket? that's a new one

I wish the hot dog vendor would come over here, I don't want to get up and miss anything haha

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

One thing Chubby the gloves will come off. I havent even recieved the printer back yet to see what damage they did to it. One thing I can say is Absolute SIgns might want to be careful of thier SLANDER. If there is one thing that I will not ever stand for is someone attacking my integrety. Each and every man and I only mean "A MAN" Knows what I mean. STill with all thier rants I am going to try to address this customers concerns. If we can't then I will follow the terms of the Invoice. :bullethole:

• Board Patron
One thing Chubby the gloves will come off. I havent even recieved the printer back yet to see what damage they did to it. One thing I can say is Absolute SIgns might want to be careful of thier SLANDER. If there is one thing that I will not ever stand for is someone attacking my integrety. Each and every man and I only mean "A MAN" Knows what I mean. STill with all thier rants I am going to try to address this customers concerns. If we can't then I will follow the terms of the Invoice. :bullethole:

You do have to stand up for yourself. Would you though explain the 220 plug in the 120 outlet?

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Well now, my sexual orientation is in question. Why, 'cause I said you reamed me a good one? I'm happily married an' got no boyfriends bud. Here in Texas if you're big enough and perverted enough you could make a man bend over. Then you can do your dirty deed. But if you think you can make me

say I LIKE IT you gottanotherthingcomin'. I ain't even got started. It ain't slander if it is true. I will stand by the truth, which includes taking back any negative statements, IF YOU CAN MAKE THAT THING WORK. OR EVEN PROVE THE ONE YOU GOT COMING FROM CHINA, WHICH WON'T GET HERE PROBABLY FOR 6 WEEKS WORKS. I don't care if the feed button feeds out or in, I can feed the material manually. I can try to convert my US dxf files from Corel which I DO

happen to have to whatever you specify. But the bottom line for this manufacturer of signs is, it HAS GOT TO WORK. And the reality is, after spending 2900.00

plus shipping back to CO I have NOTHIN' to show for it.

I did see that the little printer was trying to work. All the rollers started and stopped and then it would print and then it would do it again. It was certainly

trying, the pore little thang. It just could not advance the material and as I have said before, this must be a physical adjustment betwee the large top cylinder

and the two little ones at the bottom. The manual showed a lever for adjusting the tension between rollers WHICH DID NOT EXIST. The actual lever which might be what the manual was referring to (which did not look the same) DIDN'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY RESULT.

This is where we ended. Your move partner. The UPS station initially said yesterday arrival.

• Board Patron

Each and every man and I only mean "A MAN" Knows what I mean

I don't think he said you were gay. I think he meant "acting like a man" or being straight forward and honest and owning up to responsibilities.

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Are you insinuating I'm doing something underhanded? Dishonest? As far as I know, everything on this board by me is the truth. If I've refused to take

responsibility for anything, it is because I think I have good reason to. Not. If you have a specific complaint, then state it. Or criticism. Whatever. How do you know what Fancher meant? Are you buds with him or what?