ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

International Sign & Design in trouble?

Brian

• Board Patron
they stung a buddy of mine too. he did 12,000 worth of work for them (dairy queens) here in colorado.

I have lost jobs from national sign co.'s because I have been firm with terms of 50% deposit since I started out. but I now have 3 friends who either own or work for other sign companies that are out anywhere from 12,000 to 80,000 from these failed or failing nationals.

no pay no play. the days of p.o.'s without depost checks and variations on that theme need to go in the dustbin. no one should be able to expect tens of thousands of dollars worht of work without at least 50% down.

This is true, but they lead you on telling you just get this one done, we have more work for you in your area.

Then this happens.... so much for promises!

They had the nerve to tell me they had filled & then said they wanted to continue working with us!

How stupid do they think we are.

I guess they figure theres another sucker out there somewhere.

Personally, I get a kick out how many of these companies think / use their subs as a branch of their line of credit. That kills me

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Personally, I get a kick out how many of these companies think / use their subs as a branch of their line of credit. That kills me

I know that ISD has read this blog and for them not to comment makes you wonder what the hell is really going on in Largo? Reorganizing? Hey ISD......Man up and let your venders know what's going on so they can move on! I know you are reading this. :hitbyrock:

I know that ISD has read this blog and for them not to comment makes you wonder what the hell is really going on in Largo? Reorganizing? Hey ISD......Man up and let your venders know what's going on so they can move on! I know you are reading this. :hitbyrock:

I cannot speak to the specifics of ISD's situation (and they aren't members of ISA so I would speaking out of turn anyway), but any organization that is in bankruptcy or expects lots of litigation is going to be VERY careful about how or what they say publicly. Especially since anything said on the internet can take on a life of its own. I would anticipate most/all post-filing communication with a Chapter 11 corporation to occur through the bankructcy counsel, court filings, and in communication with a creditors committee. Which means, unfortunately, that sign companies/installers/suppliers aren't going to hear anything significant until after the banks have their sit-down.

Kenny (speaking for myself only...)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got word that they have closed their Alabama plant and are selling off all the equipment...will advise if I find out anything more.....

Just got word that they have closed their Alabama plant and are selling off all the equipment...will advise if I find out anything more.....

ahhhhhhh.......yeah :hitbyrock:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neon4ever

I got the same letter, they owe me a couple thousand.....found out they had money issues 4 months after doing (1) service call, and the AP department avoiding all my phone calls and e-maisl. What a bunch of liars! Don't think Ill ever see that money!