ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

New rules would alter sign skyline in Spokane

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 1 year later...

These ordinances are getting out of hand. Why would they limit the height of a sign to 15'? Are they trying to make the signs block visibility? Trying to get them hit by trucks?

The photo in that first article was very interesting. If you eliminated the traffic signs, traffic signals, telephone poles and power lines then the street would look fine. The problem isn't the signs, it's all of the other mess that's visible but doesn't need to be. Signs need to be there and signs need to be visible.

Plus, I disagree that signs cause traffic hazards. I'm confident that I am a safer driver when the the businesses around me are presented in a clear manner and not hidden.

James Watson

Signs Manufacturing

The photo in that first article was very interesting. If you eliminated the traffic signs, traffic signals, telephone poles and power lines then the street would look fine.

Yeah. I mean, who needs telephones or electricity, right? Forget traffic signals, let's just go with 4-way stops on all roads everywhere, and make people guess if they're turning the wrong way down a one way street. Driving would be more of an adventure and scare the old people off the roads = safer for everyone!