ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Sewing Banners

I am fairly new to this site, but I've enjoyed what I've seen. I have been in the banner sewing business for over 20 years and recently have begun advising signmakers on how to sew their own banners. This has evolved for two reasons - one so I can get the hell out of my shop and see the country and two because of the demand created by digital printers to get work back to customers without looking for a sewing shop that can hem and grommet your banners. Feel free to hit me with any questions you have about sewing in house. I have set up an informational website about banner sewing if you want to get some background information (www.digitalbannersewing.com) Sorry if this comes across as a blatant advertisement - I think I can give signmakers good advice and I'm not in the hard sell business. Use me like a handi-wipe (over and over again) with your questions about how to finish your banners.

Thanks, Terry Sheban - Super Stitches - 888-566-3231

:lol_hitting:

This has evolved for two reasons - one so I can get the hell out of my shop and see the country....   

.....Use me like a handi-wipe (over and over again) with your questions about how to finish your banners.

Thanks, Terry Sheban - Super Stitches - 888-566-3231

Your more than welcome here Super Stitches, great intro! :D

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

:wootsmiley:  :wiggle:

I wish I could sew just some clothes with some tears in it let alone some banners  :blink:

I'm trying to reply - not even sure how to do that. K-girl: If you just want to hem jeans and skirts I can teach you how to do that. Sewing banners is a lot easier than sewing clothes. What's wrong with this picture? Instead of hemming leather skirts for beautiful women I spend my time sewing banners for butt-crack sign guys? Can you say "career mistake?"

If I could have done it all over again I would have liked to have been a working at Victoria Secrets or Freddrick's of Hollywood

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill