ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

65 ' Skyhook f-700

Truck and Crane are headed to the eBay today. If you are at all interested make me an offer. I would just as soon not have to deal with eBay. I still have lamp boxes that will go with it. $8000

Buy now before it gets banned by the new administration! :lol_hitting: Please check your local laws and requirements especially if you're in the state of California,Washington,or Florida.

post-1122-1236182184.jpg

post-1122-1236182206.jpg

post-1122-1236182221.jpg

Edited by shooter

• Board Patron
Truck and Crane are headed to the eBay today. If you are at all interested make me an offer. I would just as soon not have to deal with eBay. I still have lamp boxes that will go with it. $8000

Buy now before it gets banned by the new administration! :lol_hitting: Please check your local laws and requirements especially if you're in the state of California,Washington,or Florida.

What do you mean "Banned" is there something I should KNow?

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

What do you mean "Banned" is there something I should KNow?

Just kidding, it was a reference to the AK-47 thread where i had the sign Crane originally listed.

Now stop running with scissors!

Edited by shooter

• Board Patron
Just kidding, it was a reference to the AK-47 thread where i had the sign Crane originally listed.

Now stop running with scissors!

thats what my wife says!!!!!!!!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Okay, fess up ----------- who put the big old crunch in the front fender????

gn

I love it!!! That would match my '91 F700 Bucket Truck. Wife just looked over my should er and said we need to make money before I spend any more. Dammit!! That crane is all I would need to compete with the big guys in my area

Mike B

Big River Sign Co

• !llumenati
I love it!!! That would match my '91 F700 Bucket Truck. Wife just looked over my should er and said we need to make money before I spend any more. Dammit!! That crane is all I would need to compete with the big guys in my area

Mike B

Big River Sign Co

Like years ago when I bought my 75' Radocy ----------------you can't do those jobs if you don't have the truck. And if the truck is as he says ------------ pretty tough to beat the $$$ either. And maybe you could get him to throw in the AK-47 to keep the cows at bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gn

Like years ago when I bought my 75' Radocy ----------------you can't do those jobs if you don't have the truck. And if the truck is as he says ------------ pretty tough to beat the $$$ either. And maybe you could get him to throw in the AK-47 to keep the cows at bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gn

Hey Gary,

Everyone knows its the corn that'll get ya around here, not the cows. Geesh! Can some one tell me why the hood changed color from white to red? Look at the first set of picks and then the subsequent. Strange!

Mike B

• !llumenati
Hey Gary,

Everyone knows its the corn that'll get ya around here, not the cows. Geesh! Can some one tell me why the hood changed color from white to red? Look at the first set of picks and then the subsequent. Strange!

Mike B

Probably old pictures and new pictures-----------------?? I know my uncles had lots of cows ------------. One of them had a damn geese that chased me all over the place when I was a bitty kid. And --------- they did have lots and lots of corn.

gn

Okay, fess up ----------- who put the big old crunch in the front fender????

gn

front fender came crunched on my current 85'. Thats why I switched em :thumbs:

Probably old pictures and new pictures-----------------?? I know my uncles had lots of cows ------------. One of them had a damn geese that chased me all over the place when I was a bitty kid. And --------- they did have lots and lots of corn.

gn

post-1122-1236288132.jpg

gn

What ak-47? I don't have any more guns, I sold them all :ban: ! I determined them to the evil and the cause of all the worlds problems! Especially after I started seeing those silent black helicopters circling my business & my home. I need to move to a country that is much more safe and secure :flag_canada::lol_hitting:

Hey Shooter,

What type of fuel is that running on. Does not look like a diesel fuel tank. Curious. BTW could you hang onto it for a couple more months. I am waiting to see if I get a couple of jobs and sure would love to have htat beauty!! I know, I know, gotta sell it if ya can.

Mike B

• Board Patron
Hey Shooter,

What type of fuel is that running on. Does not look like a diesel fuel tank. Curious. BTW could you hang onto it for a couple more months. I am waiting to see if I get a couple of jobs and sure would love to have htat beauty!! I know, I know, gotta sell it if ya can.

Mike B

Better buy it now he's got a hell of price on it!!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Hey Shooter,

Mike B

Its on old Schwann's Ice cream truck, it runs on propane. It was a pretty sweet deal when gas was at $5 a gallon. Sorry but its priced to go........ If you want to send me 8k I will gladly hold it for as long as you like! :P

What ak-47? I don't have any more guns, I sold them all :ban: ! I determined them to the evil and the cause of all the worlds problems! Especially after I started seeing those silent black helicopters circling my business & my home. I need to move to a country that is much more safe and secure :flag_canada::lol_hitting:

Did the same thing ! LOL

Matter of fact I bought a new handgun Saturday. Sold that gun Saturday as well...

Guess old what his face is going to have to turn them in anyway... Damn really have a hard time remembering the name of the folks I sold them guns to...

Nancy Pelosi and some dude Reid? I think that who has been snatching them up around here. Musta been who I sold them to.

Only 2 days left and only 1 bidder!

Sign Crane did not sell on eBay. Reserve was at $4000. This is what I am selling it for. First $1000 deposit can claim this beauty. $3000 due on pickup

Sign Crane did not sell on eBay. Reserve was at $4000. This is what I am selling it for. First $1000 deposit can claim this beauty. $3000 due on pickup

deposit paid. Congratulations Brad.

I gave it great consideration last night and had travel time calculated out 25 hours from Minn to San Diego

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I gave it great consideration last night and had travel time calculated out 25 hours from Minn to San Diego

Top speed is 65mph going downhill with a tailwind! I drove it for 8 hrs straight one day, That was alot!