ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Who is making McDonalds faces now?

Brian

• Board Patron

Hey guys now that image point is gone does anyone know where to get parts for the McDonald's arches?

I'm in need of parts

Thanks!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

Boy I'm getting nowhere on this one. YESCO says they are not going to be doing plastics anymore. Everbrite seems to be buying up imagepoints Mcdonald's inventory that was left and is in some kind of limbo? Seems that after talking to some people the plasti-line files for the older McDonlad's signs from image point have vanished and no one knows who has them.

Have you guys heard any of this stuff?

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Boy I'm getting nowhere on this one. YESCO says they are not going to be doing plastics anymore. Everbrite seems to be buying up imagepoints Mcdonald's inventory that was left and is in some kind of limbo? Seems that after talking to some people the plasti-line files for the older McDonlad's signs from image point have vanished and no one knows who has them.

Have you guys heard any of this stuff?

Bunch of old Image Point people at The Principle Group, have you tried them?

http://www.principle-group.co.uk/

• Board Patron
Bunch of old Image Point people at The Principle Group, have you tried them?

http://www.principle-group.co.uk/

I give'em a call today

thanks!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Hey guys now that image point is gone does anyone know where to get parts for the McDonald's arches?

I'm in need of parts

Thanks!

Read the BLAIR Press Release - they BOUGHT the company that makes the FACES - happy hunting!

• Board Patron
Read the BLAIR Press Release - they BOUGHT the company that makes the FACES - happy hunting!

They did BUT they did not get any of the PLASTI-LINE era files for the Mcdonalds faces. We already talked to them

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Here is McDonalds arches let with AXIOM's AXLE3 type White LEDs - the ones that are outperforming all others in the Great White contest.

• Like 1

• Board Patron

Hey big thanks to the fine folks at Blair for helping me find a replacement face!!!!

You guys (and gals) were a big help!

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron

I'm in need of parts

Thanks!

hi , we are an approved vendor of McDonalds parts such as arches and formed letters , you can find us on the web

www.superiorsigns.com we should be able to help you with anything you might need.

• Board Patron
hi , we are an approved vendor of McDonalds parts such as arches and formed letters , you can find us on the web

www.superiorsigns.com we should be able to help you with anything you might need.

Do you guys have the files for the older plasti-line made signs?

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron
Do you guys have the files for the older plasti-line made signs?

The way we go about it is using a rubbing of the exact arch , then we match it to one of our existing molds .