ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Long Beach Sign Business & Digital Graphics Show

Anyone Going? Since I didn't go to Vegas I think I'm definitley going to this one

Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center – Halls B & C

300 East Ocean Boulevard

Long Beach, CA 90802

(562) 436-3636

Exhibit Hours:

Thursday, July 28, 10am to 5pm

Friday, July 29, 10am to 5pm

Saturday, July 30, 10am to 4pm

Education Hours:

Wednesday, July 27, 1pm to 6:30pm

Thursday, July 28, 9am to 6:30pm

Friday, July 29, 9am to 6:30pm

Saturday, July 30, 9am to 2pm

Registration Hours:

Wednesday, July 27, 8am to 5pm

Thursday, July 28, 8am to 5pm

Friday, July 29, 8:30am to 5pm

Saturday, July 30, 8:30am to 4pm

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I'm at the definate maybe point right now. My work has sent me the last couple of years. I'm going to have to look at the education part of it this year and see if there is anything worth taking.

-Marek

Most likely Friday or Sat, or maybe one day during the week for a seminar and return for the weekend. That way we can go out to a club or something in Hollywood Perhaps :D

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Anyone Going?  Since I didn't go to Vegas I think I'm definitley going to this one

Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center – Halls B & C

300 East Ocean Boulevard

Long Beach, CA 90802

(562) 436-3636

Exhibit Hours:

Thursday, July 28, 10am to 5pm

Friday, July 29, 10am to 5pm

Saturday, July 30, 10am to 4pm

Education Hours:

Wednesday, July 27, 1pm to 6:30pm

Thursday, July 28, 9am to 6:30pm

Friday, July 29, 9am to 6:30pm

Saturday, July 30, 9am to 2pm

Registration Hours:

Wednesday, July 27, 8am to 5pm

Thursday, July 28, 8am to 5pm

Friday, July 29, 8:30am to 5pm

Saturday, July 30, 8:30am to 4pm

I would like to know more details of sign show business,cos I cant go.thank you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to look into the seminars next week and see if there are any I am interested in. I'll let you know what day I'll be heading up there. My work will pay me to go so I might as well take advantage of that. Let me know if you decide on a day Erik.

-Marek

K, I need to review the seminar list but I might take something I'm not framiliar with like painting or something :D I'm starting to dab more into dimensional signage so I'm thinking about that class, since it's been so long since I've touched 1shot or a paint brush. I can only draw stick figures. I just did some mothers day signs for their kitchens & I used 1shot, I forgot about the mixing with that Chrom stuff and other tidbits like keeping consistent gloss. Wish there were some CNC seminars there

I would like to know someone can tell me what I am interested in after they come back.cos I dont have chance to attend the show.cos I am in China.

I also would like to share with you my idea about China.

what I am interested in is as following:

*Solvent media:banner flex,one way vision(car wrap,vechicle wrap,windows graphic film),mesh,blockout,

*Waterbase media:Ink Jet Art canvas,Backlit film,Cold lamination film,silk fabric,high glossy photo paper,non-waterproof PP paper,

*Eco-Solvent media:PP paper,photo paper,

*Deskjet printing materials(A4/A5/A6):Ink Jet paper,waterproof photo paper(glossy/matt),non-waterproof photo paper,art canvas

*variety of banner stands:X-banner stand,L-banner stand,flying banner,Flexible back board...

if some one know the information,i appreciate that someone contact me directly:

MSN:EARL088@HOTMAIL.COM

YAHOO:Jet_wen@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Jet wen

Okay I think I may take 3-4 sessions, probably some in the business aspects like sales & pricing. I'll see if I can learn a thing or 2 :D

Which ones are you going to Marek?

Okay I think I may take 3-4 sessions, probably some in the business aspects like sales & pricing.  I'll see if I can learn a thing or 2  :D

Which ones are you going to Marek?

I would like to know banner flex,self adhesive vinyl,mesh,blockout,high glossy photo paper,cold lamination film,A4 size photo paper,portable banner stand.

My Company is Ningbo YuanYuan Digital Ink Jet Materials Co.,Ltd.

Tel:86-574-86228916

Fax:86-574-86229976

Thank you.

Jet wen

• 2 weeks later...

I usually get free passes through the mail but not this time, I'm on it! :D

squeek squeek

:eek13: okay, why do I have the feeling now that I registered that I'm going to get :spam: ed like crazy

Damn you all and your fun Western Seaboard sign shows!!!

Looks like another few months of moping around down here....

Ok, I'm over it.

Have fun guys and gals! ! ! Tell us of anything you "just can't live without" that they have on sale.

Later

Charles

Due to our headquater in Shanghai,my contact has changed. the following contact :

Tel:86-21-57893463

Fax:86-21-57891462

Now we have two factory in China,the one is in Ningbo,the other is in Shanghai.

I would like to know long beach sign business news.

I have posted business announce news about art canvas.please check them in this forum.

Thanks

Jet wen :banana:

• 1 month later...

aight

Me thinks I'm going tomorrow and if I can't it's the only day I can. Work......so much work, my fingers hurt, my back hurts.

I'm not going. I'm going wakeboarding this afternoon and I'll probably be surfing tomorrow. The water is too damn warm not to. :banana:

-Marek

Boarding on Saturday, Jet skiing Sunday.

Next month I'm going to try Kite Surfing :wootsmiley:

I've been filing permits out in the counties and it's hot as fook! :eek13:

This weekend will be well needed

I should have listend to my instincts and not gone. Boy was this a waste of time, for me anyway. Nothing new, nothing mouth dropping. Very small this one was, I haven't been to one in over 6 years. Every booth was the same thing, either a laser engrave, cut printer or LED. The only thing that interest me was a guy who sold mold making materials. I wasn't even there over a

1/2 hour. At leat it was only a 1 and a half away. I thought this one was going to be pretty big :unsure:

Anyone else go? Different opinion? This is only my second one so maybe I'm expecting to much, there were ton of stuff for promotions & tshirt stuff though if you do that. I went to one years back at the Disneyland hotel and it was more on equipment and raw materials.

I felt like this one was just mostyl sign suppliers and not sign material manufacturers

I had so much work to do today too, BAH :P

The only thing that interest me was a guy who sold mold making materials.  I wasn't even there over a

1/2 hour.  At leat it was only a 1 and a half away.  I thought this one was going to be pretty big  :unsure:

That guy was there last year, that was about all I checked out then as well. I think I was there 45 minutes last year and that was because I saw one of my vendors and had to talk for 30 minutes. I don't know why I thought it would be different this year. Next year I am doing the Vegas show only. :beer:

-Marek

Does it switch off with Florida next year or is the ISA going to be in Vegas again? Either way good excuse to go on a trip. I'll probably only be at the show 45 minutes and play the rest of the time :D

Next year........

ISA International Sign Expo 2006

April 5, 2006 - April 8, 2006

Orlando, Florida

Hmmm Only about an 1.5 hours away from me, Think I'll go.