ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Long Beach Sign Business & Digital Graphics Show

• 9 months later...

We've got a show over here in Melbourne starting next Thursday. Going down to visit a few mates and hit the :beer-1:. Don't expect to see to much new stuff but my wife tells me I need a break as I'm turning into a :darkevil5yg:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marek, I was there from 8am thurs till 7pm Friday. You probably didn't see me because Iwas taking seminars all day with only 1/2 gap between each one. I was kinda looking out for you inbetween sems with little time on the floor but I don't really know what you look like other than that small avatar you had that one time wich was small as hell. But I was looking for 3 guys walking around.

Again disappointed with no neon guys there, just LED. But I did like that fiber optic and small illuminated panel vender with the T-5's illuminating it. The Router table was cool too. But way more promotion & print wear than signs.

As far as the seminars go. The only one I wanted to go to was the last one at 5pm Friday, that was priceless. I took 2 sets of seminars, business & graphic layout. The best business like I said was the final, as they were come to find ou mainly for people who are just starting up or looking to open their own business. Graphic layout sems were good as I recongnized the name of the guy who hosted it, a guy who just bought a Shopbot CNC and has posted in the shopbot forums, Raymond Chapman. He does some nice dimensional signs. The business sems were okay with some outstanding stories. I skipped one of business classes to jump into an unexpected or overlooked sign prodection & installation seminar by Rick Williams. It was interesting to go but nice to see, wish they had more like it.

But for $225.00 and attend all seminars, well worth it. I couldn't put a price on the last sem I attended as I learned and re-inforced what I already knew. Strategic pricing, when to raise prices, sales etc. Well worth it, but a few people in there scared me with the way they view how to price. I can just imagine these as the same people who post in forums with their low prices. All hosts of the seminars seemed to be fiscally conservative and with business practises, I couldn't ask for anything better than that. But I did see how it pissed off a few sandle wearing hippies, wait.....I was wearing sandles :stinker: But it was hot as hell out there! :mf_tongue:

PS- One thing I wish I sould have had more time to do was go to the Friday night bash which was free appetizers and free adult beverages :sml (26): so I could have talked to some people who I didn't have a chance to during the seminars. That was from 7:30pm-9:30pm at the renisance hotel.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• 5 years later...

I try to go every year as it is conveniently located close to where I work and live. I do not go to the classes unless my employer pays for them. I do get a lot of technical information from the vendors for free and always snag a letter or two from the Gemini People, just for fun.