ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Lurkers & Guests of TheSignSyndicate

I keep getting email once a week when newsletters go out why people viewing a newsletters come to dead links when clicking on a newsletter link.

If you are a free registered member here but are not logged in, then you are viewing & have access to this site as a "guest". A "guest" has very limited access to this site until you register. Feel free to register if you are not already a member, it's free!

Also, if you register with a web based email such as gmail, aol, hotmail, yahoo, account, you will only upgrade from "guest" to "member guest" when you respond to your email we send you about accessing your account once you register. "Member Guest" has more access than a "guest" but not as much as a full access member.

Once we verify you work for the industry we will upgrade your account to "Board Member", this is automatic if you use your company email account to register.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati
bump!

Introduction of the site?

Introduction when they join of who they are, where there from ect. Seems there is a constant flow of newbees but no one says hello.

GOOD things happen for a reason......

• !llumenati
What happened to my door greeter? Di I have to fire here? :getOUT:

You knocked her up with twins, silly. Soon she'll be at home on the couch all day.

We're not having twins, who keeps saying that? I don't even know if it's mine yet either, have to take a DNA test! :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• !llumenati
We're not having twins, who keeps saying that? I don't even know if it's mine yet either, have to take a DNA test! :P

Gary said it.

• Board Patron

I said it I have had several sets!!!!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• Board Patron
Gary said it.

Gary told me he had seen the ultrasound

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

Gary told me he had seen the ultrasound

Gary probably saw a LOT, that we don't know about!

The only twins I want are a couple crammed on both sides of my head!

• !llumenati

Everyone's trying to get me in trouble, and I do that well by myself!! But, innocent here!! Wasn't me, didn't do it, didn't name it, didn't call out twins. I kept my hands and everything else to myself --------- hell, Eric didn't let Kgirl get even close to me ----------!!

I gotta ask. What is up with the rabbit looking puppets with the blue and red eyes? It looks like they are attacking Tom Green.

I think it's a kids game and cartoon, not sure. Could be Tom Green, look slike him. But they creep me out.