ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Help!!!

I have heard from internet about "Clear Focus imaging Inco in the USA" specialized in PVC series like one way vision.Now I am not sure whether the company has their own patent or not.

probably they are big company.I am afraid that I have infringed their patent when I sold them.

this is urgent to know.

If someone know about it,pls let me know.

Thanks.

MSN:EARL088@HOTMAIL.COM

YAHOO:Jet_wen@yahoo.com

pls I need help.

pls tell me.

Try doing an online patent search. If they are a US company and they don't have an International patent and you didn't sell your... umm... "copy" in the US, what are you worried about?

Try doing an online patent search. If they are a US company and they don't have an International patent and you didn't sell your... umm... "copy" in the US, what are you worried about?

I am afraid that I infringe their copyright.I just want to know if they have their own copyright.If not,its ok.

Could you pls tell me how to know that?

This is Urgent!!!

Thank you.

Now I am not sure whether the company has their own patent or not.

Thanks.

MSN:EARL088@HOTMAIL.COM

YAHOO:Jet_wen@yahoo.com

I am afraid that I infringe their copyright.I just want to know if they have their own copyright.If not,its ok.

Could you pls tell me how to know that?

This is Urgent!!!

Thank you.

Well, which is it? Patent or Copyright? They are not the same thing.

Go to www.google.com. Type in either "patent search" or "copyright search" depending on which on you want to search for. You will get numerous websites that can do the search for you. Read the fine print carefully! Oh yeah, they usually charge you for it so have your credit card handy :D

Well, which is it? Patent or Copyright? They are not the same thing.

Go to www.google.com. Type in either "patent search" or "copyright search" depending on which on you want to search for. You will get numerous websites that can do the search for you. Read the fine print carefully! Oh yeah, they usually charge you for it so have your credit card handy :D

I got,I can do that,I mean if you know that,I can save much time,you know there are so many websites about patent of "clear focus Imaging Inco".I can tell so many websites,and it is difficult to distinguish which one is suitable for me.So I need your help .BOP.

I thought American people in the USA can tell me directly.Am I right? BOP,I am sure you can help me.

Thank you. Do you have telephone number? I want to call you.

My telephone :86-574-86228916

Well it's going to take reading and research Jet & if your not to framiliar with english. Aren't there sites you can check out in Chinese?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Well it's going to take reading and research Jet & if your not to framiliar with english.  Aren't there sites you can check out in Chinese?

No,I really need to know "clear focus Imaging Inco".Especially,I want to know their copyright issue.it is no use check out in Chinese.I can read english version.

Thank you.

No,I really need to know "clear focus Imaging Inco".Especially,I want to know their copyright issue.it is no use check out in Chinese.I can read english version.

Thank you.

Hey, here's a novel idea: Why don't you just contact the company who's rights you think you may be violating? Send them an email asking them what rights (if any) they have to the name - or whatever it is of theirs you are using.

As for my phone number, what is it you hope to gain by calling me? My schedule is full. With all due respect, I don't have the time to sit and surf the web for you. As the Admin said, it will take a lot of reading and time, which I don't have for something that does not concern me. No offense, that's just the way it is. I use a few minutes during my meal breaks to scan the forums. I don't sit here all day on the computer - unless it is something I am researching for my own business.

Good luck with your endeavor.

CLEAR FOCUS products are manufactured under one or more of the following patents: US No. 4,883,556, US No. 4,940,622, US No. 5,525,177, US No. 5,609,938, US No.5,773,110 and US No. 6,258,429. Other US and foreign patents pending. CLEAR FOCUS , Now You See It...Now You See Thru It, One Way Vision ,ClassicVue, SuperVue, JetVue, ImageVue, ImageJetVue and ClearLam are trademarks of CLEAR FOCUS Imaging, Inc.

This website was created by Josh Adler and Judy Bellah. © 2005 CLEAR FOCUS Imaging, Inc.

All Rights Reserved

I would just leave it alone. What are they gonna do? Prosecute you in China?

Chinese companies infringe on American held copyrights and patents constantly, and little is usually done about it (as long as it's not a movie, video game or music cd).

If you are really that concerned, contact:

US Copyright office at (202) 707-5959 www.loc.gov/copyright

US Patent and Trademark office at 571-272-9797 www.uspto.gov

Other than this info, I don't know exactly how else to help.

I would just leave it alone.  What are they gonna do?  Prosecute you in China?

Chinese companies infringe on American held copyrights and patents constantly, and little is usually done about it (as long as it's not a movie, video game or music cd).

I was gonna say the whole infringe thing too but I thought I'd be nice

:D

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

CLEAR FOCUS products are manufactured under one or more of the following patents: US No. 4,883,556, US No. 4,940,622, US No. 5,525,177, US No. 5,609,938, US No.5,773,110 and US No. 6,258,429. Other US and foreign patents pending. CLEAR FOCUS , Now You See It...Now You See Thru It, One Way Vision ,ClassicVue, SuperVue, JetVue, ImageVue, ImageJetVue and ClearLam are trademarks of CLEAR FOCUS Imaging, Inc.

This website was created by Josh Adler and Judy Bellah. © 2005 CLEAR FOCUS Imaging, Inc.

All Rights Reserved

I would just leave it alone.  What are they gonna do?  Prosecute you in China?

If you are really that concerned, contact:

US Copyright office at (202) 707-5959  www.loc.gov/copyright

US Patent and Trademark office at 571-272-9797  www.uspto.gov

Other than this info, I don't know exactly how else to help.

Thank you.signquarters.

I wanna sell our one wayvision,I am afraid that I will infringe their copyright.I just want to know the details.