ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Something To Keep You Busy

Don't even think about another room until my missus has got out of the first one.

At the moment she is looking to kill somebody. I have left the house and gone looking for that soldier to get those boobs for Kgirl.

Best

Lance

:smile011:

Just make sure there not the steel toe kind.

Marek, I love those games they remind me of the old RPG's of Apple IIc & Early PC in the 80's

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Anyone out yet? I couldn't do it by myself. PM me for hints if you want them. Tell me what items you have so far and I will help you with the next thing you need.

-Marek

I Just looked at it with kirstie, I want to try it later. I ues to love those kinds of games

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Marek,

What's that "Knight's Touranment" at Legoland all about? I keep seeing advertisements everywhere all around town

It's a new ride that is opening in a couple of weeks. It's the best ride we have so far. I rode it the other day when they were testing it. Basically, it's a robot arm with a couple of seats attatched to the end of it. Have you ever seen a car manufacturing plant that uses robot arms to weld and move parts? That's what they are. It has a reach of 16' in each direction. It has 4 "knuckles" (I think) that let it spin in different directions 360 degrees. Here is a picture of the one in Germany : http://www.happybeagle.com/images/europe/d...r-builder-2.jpg

If you google "Power Builder" under images you will get some more pictures of it. It's the first one built in North America. You really have to see it in person to do it justice. Also, you can pick your "intensity" from 1-5. 1 just goes in a circle with no flipping, 5 is like a car wreck.

-Marek

Congrats Sign God. I'll post the 2nd room tomorrow.

Kgirl, it's located over water so it won't matter. :-)

I forgot to say that there are 6 of those arms and they are each on little "islands" over water. There will be water "bombs" as well. Spectators will be able to push a button and have water shoot up out of the pond/moat to splash the guest that is on the ride.

-Marek

:lol_hitting:  I have to watch that ride in action.

SG YOU LIE!!!!! :hitbyrock:

Let me know when you want to go. I think the grand opening for general public is May 22nd...or maybe it's the 29th. I should know seeing I made all the signs. :pillepalle:

-Marek

The Crimson room is driving me crazy - have got to the part where you play the guy dancing on the box but don't understand what he is pointing to?. I :banana: have an empty CD case three keys and the power cord which plugged into the cd player and all the items to operate the box. Please what am I missing and where is it hidden??????

Thanks in advance

Lance's better half

Anne