ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

best national company to do work for

I frequently do work for Kieffer Signs, and ICON Identity. They are both very good and easy to work with. On the service side North American Signs is great. It really depends on the project manager you are working with.

If you haven't already done so, don't forget to enter your opinions here as well. We have three pages so far and always adding more to the list

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/ind...hp?showforum=81

:fnd (9):

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I would say Blair would be a great choice. They are my personal favorite. :wootsmiley:

what accounts do they have all do

what accounts do they have all do

I would have to second that, Blair is great to work with. I do a lot of service for them on LED gas digits, and I have 3 crews that are Blair Certified. The ladies that work in the service department are very nice!!

do you have contact info for blair? I'm wondering if they have any work for me up here in CT. Thanks for the help

Blair Companies

5107 Kissell Ave.

Altoona, PA

I am not sure who you would contact to get involved with them over there. We had to send some guy to PA to take some lessons, and had to purchase their repair kit. It was all worth it though.

Blair Companies

5107 Kissell Ave.

Altoona, PA

I am not sure who you would contact to get involved with them over there. We had to send some guy to PA to take some lessons, and had to purchase their repair kit. It was all worth it though.

do they do any work in the south in our area or do you all know

do you have contact info for blair? I'm wondering if they have any work for me up here in CT. Thanks for the help

If you scroll back up this list Doug Blair is with Blair Sign Company, or try Beth Smyder all I have is her email at this present time, which is: bsmyder@blaircompanies.com , I can try to get their phone# for you later if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

We are always looking for great companies locally. Just email me through this site and I will hook you up with installation services. We work with large variety of national names. thanks everyone for some of the kind statements. I will tell Beth that she rocks! :) d

We are always looking for great companies locally. Just email me through this site and I will hook you up with installation services. We work with large variety of national names. thanks everyone for some of the kind statements. I will tell Beth that she rocks! :) d

i am new at this website so can you tell me how to email you through this web site

no worries. click on your name on the top left portion of the screen. when you do it will take you to your own personal setup screen. at the bottom left is "send message".

i am new at this website so can you tell me how to email you through this web site

This might help too.

Basic Board Functions Thread

http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=2184

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill