ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

national sign bid

• Board Patron

Anyone familiar with National Sign Bid , I would like to know if any of you would recommend or had bad incounter with them. For those of you who never heard of them , they provided companies or clients for bids on projects.

• 1 month later...
Anyone familiar with National Sign Bid , I would like to know if any of you would recommend or had bad incounter with them. For those of you who never heard of them , they provided companies or clients for bids on projects.

I signed up for Nationals program and have been very disappointed. It's impossible to log in and once you do, they have nothing listed in any state for any type of project.

If I could, I'd get my money back and spend it at the bar. At least there I could see where my money went even if I couldn't remember.

Josh

• 2 months later...
I signed up for Nationals program and have been very disappointed. It's impossible to log in and once you do, they have nothing listed in any state for any type of project.

If I could, I'd get my money back and spend it at the bar. At least there I could see where my money went even if I couldn't remember.

Josh

Josh,

I'm the new marketing manager for National Sign Bid. Basically I was brought in to fix all of the problems you described. I'm in my third week of work and trying to get more jobs posted. Our owner put the cart before the horse and signed people up before they had regular jobs posted. Please give me an email and describe what you didn't like about the our site and I'll try and fix it.

I believe we have a good plan and will get more jobs posted in the near future.

My email - kevin@nationalsignbid.com

• 4 months later...
Guest Signtiffic

I wouldn't spend any money on it unless they had developed a less corny interface. I can't imagine someone with a project of any value would want to get multiple quotes from a site that looks so gimmicky.

Even if it was a "cleaner design" there is still the element of actively keeping the pipeline full of work to bid on. This is not an easy or cheap thing to do effectively.

I may be wrong about their “look” ….. but know for sure they’re not doing enough to cultivate the bid opportunities for this to be worth it as of today.

Maybe KC will do something to improve it…..he should know it’s going to be difficult, expensive, and challenging to overcome the bad taste everyone who signed up has lingering in their mouth.

• Board Patron

I don't pay for anything that customer can't view for free. Not many people will pay to find a better price.

63 foot Elliott v60

50 foot 8 ton crane/auger

Skid steer with forks and dirt bucket

www.signworksinc.com

www.wehangsigns.com

Signworks Inc.
Toronto, Canada
416-653-7227
1-877-912-7446