ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

"signwarehouse" No Way Thank You

Guest i level

Guest i level

15 phone calls and everyone of them voice mail.You are gonna start losing a lot of customers i guess if you keep this up.Have you ever heard of customer satisfaction?

I have e mailed twice and no reply.Appualing service in my opinion. SW Get real please we aint running a circus we run business's whatever you may think!!!

SW= a company that sells potters, etc. Not sure if I want to mention their name. I was on another forum and saw another post so I figured it out.

-Marek

:lol_hitting: At first I thought it was about me :D

Hope you don't mind i level, I modified the title it initially threw me off :P

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

don't mind aat all mate

Didn't think you would :beer:

Customer service should be #1. Even if you can't resolve the customers problem or answer their questions, at LEAST return their phone calls and/or emails.

Guest Guest

this is what it's all about at SW

Author: ilevelsignandgraphics (---.adsl.snet.net)

Date: 05-26-05 16:04

Ok so i purchased a Roland cutter about a year ago from SW.

Machine is going wrong so i called SW naturally they said " we do not handle tech support with roland and that you have to contact Roland direct".SW did not even hear me out with what has gone wrong.I called Roland they said that SW should try and deal with the situation first hand before refering their customers to Roland.Hmmmmm Sw are you reading this because you have a different policy to what you say Roland has.And your Customer service needs to get the facts right before they pass on their dirty washing.

Reply To This Message

Re: this is what it's all about at SW

Author: M.D (---.dhcp.mdfd.or.charter.com)

Date: 05-28-05 13:07

I really don't think SW gives a rip. Now they have your $$, & it's who are you?? Everyone I know that's ever dealt with SW gets treated the same way. Their philosophy of business is: Get money no matter what!

SW amounts to nothing more than another sign shop profiting from other sign shops, in a greedy fashion. The fact that they have no support agreement with Roland is yet another in their long list of farces.

SW is NOT the reputable equipment & vinyl supplier they bill themselves as. If I was Roland, I would refuse to sell them another machine. When dealing with machines it's always best to deal straight with the mfr. & bypass the middleman. That way you are dealing with a reputable company, & can get support.

SW is fastly becoming the laughing stock of the sign industry. Maybe if we keep copying & pasting this in new threads, here & in the other places. This abomination of sign supply can be slowed down. Or @ least help someone else not get RIPPED OFF!

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-05 11:49

I spoke with roland and they are addement that their policy is that SW should try and help you at first hand.This was not honoured and i told SW about this.They don't give a hoot.I am going to get this in writing from Roland and then prsent it to SW and see what answers they come up with then.

I also told SW that if this is the kind of attitude that they have then i will continually post on this and other websites how i feel.The staff in question then accused me of slander which it is not.I said that i am telling the truth and that i have a right to express my thoughts on how a situation is being handled.Please SW if at least you cant get customer service right then at least employ staff that know the law before making allegations like that.It is not slander and it is not even libel if i want to tell the truth then i damn well will.And this is what these forums are here for so people can share valuble information and views and we help each other out by sharing this info.I would not want any person in this industry to get stung or ripped off They are not my competition but fellow sign workers with whom i have much respect for.

Reply To This Message

Author: M.D (---.dhcp.mdfd.or.charter.com)

Date: 05-29-05 12:46

That is the way they do business.

I put an employee in to signmaking (he earned it), it took alot of the work load off our plate. After his brother in-law conned him out of the good equipment I gave him. His mom sponsored him in getting new stuff. Mind you this guy is parapalegic & is confined to a wheelchair, was 1 of my "star" weeders.

Against my reccomendations, because SW had a supposed "better deal", they got the lynx cutter with VE.

SW would not give him the time of day after the sale, for anything but to place an order. So the policy is: Take money from a teacher & her son then brush 'em off, & not even step 'em through getting the machine to run.

I do hope you continue your broadcast of SW's practice everywhere you can. They truley are heartless animals. They never get return customers & for good reason. Maybe if enough potential customers get this information in time, they will avoid the RIP OFF SW has become famous for.

Reply To This Message

Date: 05-29-05 13:24

Oh i will continue to post my views on SW regardless what others may think.I am aware that many people use SW for their own reasons.

Heres the scenario.

Over a period of time i notice that this forum attracts many new sign people and welcome to this fantastic place.

When the new people come here they look for advice as where and what to purchase amongst other various topics.

What i also notice is that people do share their suppliers info and at times i see that SW pops up.

I also notice that in search engines SW is always at the top of the list.My advice to all new sign seeking pro's is STAY AWAY from SW.

In my opinion i really cannot say that they are a satisfactory company to do business with.

Yes they may offer you some good deals and they may beat a competitors price as such.However me being in business i have realised that cheap is more expensive in the long run.All i do and ask in business is be fair, be honest and above all be courteous.

I do not patronize my customers with silly remarks neither do i slam down the phone on them ...that is a rule that i adhere to in all aspects of business.

My customers are my business and without them i would not be here posting my views.

Keep it up SW and no doubt people like myself and others on this site will start to realise that we are not an easy pushover.

[

Guest Guest

Signwarehouse does provide technical support. Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions? They are dedicated to KEEPING their customers happy. It's unfortunate that sometimes people feel as though they're being taken advantage of, but I assure you that Signwarehouse is a reputable business and they try to make their customers happy. They have a full tech department and even on-site service. They will help you.

"Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?"

You gotta be kidding... What the hell kind of response is that from a company with "a full tech department" and "on-site service"? Try getting your full tech department to ask the customer the RIGHT questions! :hammer:

No offense, and it's just my $0.05, but that was a lame response :pillepalle:

They never even gave me a chance to explain.I was refered to Roland and then Slam the phone went down because quite obviously the person had no Communication skills whatsoever and because of that they just lost a customer.

I Level since you have someone who obviously cares about the reputation of their company who just came in and replied, perhaps you can ask the question and they can answer it. Unless you already got it taken care of by Roland :D

But out of curiosity what was the problem you had that they sent you away?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

I had a problem with my Camm cutter.It was not cutting correctly.

I replaced all consumables and still no joy.

I called SW to where i purchased machine.They said Roland will help you without even hearing what the problem was.I tried to explain that i purchased it from SW and they never even gave me a chance to see what was wrong with it.The conversation got heated and then the phone was slammed down on me.

I called Roland and they were great however they did add that at first hand SW should try and take care of the situation before refering the problem to us.They never did at first hand and after many phone calls the tech support team did try and help me.However why should i have the phone slammed down on me since i purchased the machine from the initially.That to me is not satisfactory customer service in my opinion.

My machine is in order now and i thank all the people who have helped me out in this matter but to all the people who did not may i suggest that you address how you deal with customer communications a lot better.

Thank you all.

My experience with SW is this. I got my Panther cutter ahead of the expected time. I'm very happy with it, but the only downfall and it may have changed but when I ran into a problem and needed tech support, I had to leave a message and they said I can expect a call back within 24 hours. That I didn't like, but the quality of the return phone call from them was helpful. Now, if I was a total noob to the industry and I needed a lot of help to get it going I'd be in trouble. it's been years and I can't remember, and if that were the case maybe they have videos I think or something.

I haven't ordered anything else since my cutter and don't need to, I have to many suppliers around me here in so-cal. That is my only gripe with SW, but again....it's been years and it may have changed.

Maybe that SW employee can answer that, if it has indeed changed. :eek13:

• 2 weeks later...
Signwarehouse does provide technical support.  Perhaps you are asking the wrong questions?  They are dedicated to KEEPING their customers happy.  It's unfortunate that sometimes people feel as though they're being taken advantage of, but I assure you that Signwarehouse is a reputable business and they try to make their customers happy.  They have a full tech department and even on-site service.  They will help you.

<snicker> Yeah... riiight...

My first cutter was from SW. The only people there who answer the phone is the new sales department. Ask for anyone else and you get a voicemail box. It took four months and fifty calls to the tech support department's voicemail to even get a callback.

Then after they determined that it was defective, they said to send it back and they would send another one of the same model. I said, well, I want to upgrade while we are at it. So they charged my CC, then sent out another machine. But the one they sent out was another of the original model, not the upgrade I paid $600 bucks for! They claim they sent out the upgrade. I tried to do a chargeback, they lied to the CC company, but at least it lit a bit of a fire, they denied the chargeback, but now SW wants to know the SN off the new old cutter they sent me. And there isn't one!

When will this ever end? Thank goodnes i got another cutter while this was all happening!

And if there IS someone from SW watching, tell yer boss this is Paul Knowlton from Raleigh!