ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Out For Memorial Weekend

Happy Memorial Weekend!!

Don't forget the meaning!

Everybody enjoy your weekend and be safe. I'm out to Rosarito Mexico, by the time you read this hopefully i'll be sitting on the beach with a beer in my hand :D

:wootsmiley:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.gif

:beer: :drunk:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Well we had a much needed weekend away to Rosarito for Memorial Weekend. We had a absolute blast! We came into town at 11am to early to check into our hotel so went to our usual bar “Tequila Safari” owned by an American couple who came form Palm Springs. They have the best and biggest Margaritas in town. We met another couple there down from northern LA, Rubin and Laura. Rubin & I actually had a lot in common with some work aspects. He works with 5 and more axis CNC Routers for NASA and very fluent with CAD and MasterCAM. Kirstie took off across the street to get her nails done the later to find out her hair too. Laura soon joined her and Rubin came back to share a bucket of beers with me.

Later before parting our ways we made a point to meet again later that night at 8pm back at the Tequila Safari to hang out for the evening. We had Taco’s at a local shop and looked for a club to go dancing to. All the clubs were packed till we finally came to “Rock ‘n’ Roll Taco” which wasn’t to crowded but had good music. Laura & Rubin danced enough for all of us. We all drank like fish that night.

The next morning Kirstie & I went shopping followed by relaxing on the beach. Wish I would have remembered to bring chairs and an umbrella. It was very relaxing. We soon went to have more Margaritas at you know where, where we ran into Rubin & Laura again. They had just gotten up from the long night. We had a drink or two then tried to meet up later that night again but never did. Kirstie & I came back to Tequila Safari for Steak and Lobster which was so juicy. We made our last night an early one for we decided to get up very early to head back across the border due to my truck possibly having some trouble with my engine light coming on. Rubin & Laura were a real cool couple to hang out with.

Here's a few pics

IMG_4459.sized.jpg

IMG_4461.sized.jpg

IMG_4466.sized.jpg

IMG_4470.sized.jpg

IMG_4485.sized.jpg

IMG_4497.sized.jpg

IMG_4499.sized.jpg

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Good times. I just played with my dog and helped my girlfriend move. I cooked some carne asada yesterday afternoon and watched the Padres get another win. Of course I had a few pints of beer as well.

-Marek