ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

$4,500.00 CASH FOR CLUNKER SIGNS

Cash for Clunker Cars??? How about a little CASH FOR CLUNKER SIGNS. I'm sure all of you have seen many signs in your area that need repair and are such an eye sore. We see so many abandoned signs and signs that look like they are going to fall over it makes our city look so displeasing. Why the big bail-outs for the auto industry? I think the government should put a little money into the small businesses that are the back bone of this country. We always hear about going "GREEN". If the small business owner got a little help from Washington, DC like the BIG BOYS maybe we can get the environment cleaned up a little faster. It might give the small business owner a fair shot at making a decent living while helping the environment. Should we all march on Washington and demand equal time and the same opportunities like BIG BUSINESS? What are your thoughts on this?

Cash for Clunker Cars??? How about a little CASH FOR CLUNKER SIGNS. I'm sure all of you have seen many signs in your area that need repair and are such an eye sore. We see so many abandoned signs and signs that look like they are going to fall over it makes our city look so displeasing. Why the big bail-outs for the auto industry? I think the government should put a little money into the small businesses that are the back bone of this country. We always hear about going "GREEN". If the small business owner got a little help from Washington, DC like the BIG BOYS maybe we can get the environment cleaned up a little faster. It might give the small business owner a fair shot at making a decent living while helping the environment. Should we all march on Washington and demand equal time and the same opportunities like BIG BUSINESS? What are your thoughts on this?

:lol_hitting:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

• Board Patron

Yea but were are not big suck ass auto exec's. Those stupid fucks will still go under after this! When will BO say enough is enough!

Installation & Maintenance Services

Brian Phillips | expresssignandneon@sbcglobal.net | P. 812-882-3278

Express Sign & Neon | 119 S. 15th Street - Vincennes - IN 47591

express%20neon%20sig.jpg

• !llumenati
Yea but were are not big suck ass auto exec's. Those stupid fucks will still go under after this! When will BO say enough is enough!

Hey now..................watch out for my virgin ears. Such language, you should have your mouth washed out with soap!!!!!!!!!!