ELECTRIC SIGN SUPPLIES
If You're Looking For Premium Electric Sign Industry Components From Trim Cap, LED's, Neon Supplies, Power Supplies, Pattern Paper.  Then Please Visit Our Online Store or Feel Free To Call Us For Inquiries or Placing an Order!!
Buy Now

SIGN INSTALLER MAP
Looking for a fellow Sign Syndicate Company Member For A Sign Install or Maintenance Call?
Click Here

For Sign Company's Who Work As Subcontractors
Before You Work For A National Sign & Service Company You Need To Look At The Reviews Of These Companies Before You Work For Them. Learn When To Expect Payment From Them and What It's Like To Work For Them, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. Learn and Share Your Experiences Yourself For Others

Click Here

Need Some Feedback

My first impression was that it looked very professional. Everything you need, phone number, specifications, etc, is immediately available on the top toolbar of the site. That's definately helpful. A lot of websites are so hard to navigate I don't bother looking at any of the pages. I would give it an A+ and an "add to favorites".

-Marek

I like it very much, my first impression was wow. My only question is the header background. The 1000100010, I'm guessing it's because your signs are digital for weather and scoreboard stuff. But that's the only aspect I would look to change to maybe a more of a industry background, I don't know like a fade of a sign in production or something. Cabinet getting made with sparks e.t.c.

Very powerful appearance, defines and portrays you off the bat as knowing what your doing and you have found a professional. :smile011:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill

Man, you guys are making me blush over here..... Thanks!

The 01010100001 thing is something that some company put together for us on our catalog artwork and it just got carried over to the website. Guess mgmt figured that after buying 5,000 catalogs the website should look similar...

The chat function should be working as well as long as you don't catch me at lunch or out taking a smoke break.

:D

Check out our website and tell me what you think.  It's been tweaked quite a bit here lately, and seems to be finally working properly....

http://www.signquarters.com

Thanks!

It looks good, but you should be able to price as you go when you are adding features.....Example, it doesnt tell you what adding a pole cover is going to cost. There are a couple of sites similar to yours that do.

Graphics on title are excellent. Colors great

Good luck to you......

:D

It looks good, but you should be able to price as you go when you are adding features.....Example, it doesnt tell you what adding a pole cover is going to cost.  There are a couple of sites similar to yours that do.

Graphics on title are excellent.  Colors great

Good luck to you......

Our reasoning behind that is that we don't want your customers to see what you pay for your products (trust me, the pricing's great!) that you are re-selling to them. Give me a call at the 888 telephone # on the site, and I'll get a price list out to you.

We've heard lots of stories of folks buying a sign for $1000, and turning it to a customer for $2-4000 then the customer gets angry and feels ripped off.

I've got a guy in seattle that's buying $920 signs from me and selling them for close to $4000 on a pretty regular basis! :smile011:

EEEEEKKKK!!!!!

Just found out that if any of you have requested a catalog or a quote through the site that it's dissappeared into the black abyss of lost email messages.....

If you really want something, email me direct, or call....

Just when I thought the thing was working right.......